Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

petit choux posted:

A flat tire could mean death in Texas heat.

exactly

also being stabbed by yet another ex gf could mean death in any state, but we’ll work up to that

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

indict THIS

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Donald “The Dong” Trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

Donald “The Dong” Trump

His life would have taken a different direction if he'd been so blessed, or cursed, with a hog that size. He would have definitely moved to LA.

Here comes another storm.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

the Twitter crop to the full reveal is :popeye:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

These monsters, all controlled and coordinated by the DOJ and Radical Left Lunatics, are Criminalizing Political Speech, a total SHUTDOWN OF DEMOCRACY!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

These monsters, all controlled and coordinated by the DOJ and Radical Left Lunatics, are Criminalizing Political Speech, a total SHUTDOWN OF DEMOCRACY!

It's cool that they're letting him wander around freely and post poo poo like this

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's cool that they're letting him wander around freely and post poo poo like this

When you're a star they let you do it. You can just grab 'em by the pussy.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DryGoods posted:

Wrong thread.

Splitter!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Stereotype posted:

i can't tell the two trump threads apart

which one do i shoot?!?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

which one do i shoot?!?

One always Tumps and the other always Rtops. You have one try.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:yooge: whos on my lawn setting bail conditions telling an ex president to shut the gently caress up!? show urselves u monsters i will never shut the gently caress up!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mogwai posted:

ah, the highest rated of the trump threads

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Home at last

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

i can't tell the two trump threads apart

i'm seein' double here, 4 trump threads!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mogwai posted:

ah, the highest rated of the trump threads

these ratings are a hoax perpetuated by the biggest criminal in election history!

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

turn on your monitor

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

DO SOMETHING

quote:

Rep. George Santos (R-NY) is refusing to hand over his financial information, missing another deadline this week.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that the legally embattled congressman was supposed to file his financial report along with all other elected officials but still hasn't. He's facing 13 felony charges, including some about his financials, which is why attention has increased to his filings.

First, Santos "missed the Aug. 13 deadline to file his disclosures, a lapse that could lead to fines. He had already received a 90-day extension from the initial deadline, which was May 15," the Times reported. Now, he's missed that deadline too.

Santos is under investigation by the House Ethics Committee, which may eventually give a detailed report to the public on their findings.

Santos was near being evicted a few years ago, or so he said. In the years that followed, he loaned $700,000 to his own campaign. It has led to questions about where that money came from. Santos claims it was all above board, but after being caught in a number of false stories, analysts question the legitimacy of the claim.

At the same time, federal prosecutors claim that Santos falsified his financial disclosures when he was running for office in 2020 and in 2022, with lies about his bank accounts.

"They also say that he failed to report money he earned by defrauding the unemployment system, and from a Florida investment company that was shuttered after regulators accused it of operating as a Ponzi scheme," the Times explained. "If Mr. Santos reports further income from the Devolder Organization in his 2023 disclosure, he should also disclose the names of his clients — something he has yet to do."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

turn on your monitor

no

8523_3
Aug 16, 2023

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

thanks that's much better

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about this he got elected fraudulently fair and square.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

turn on your monitor

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

eat poo poo boy

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

get a toilet brush too

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

grats again on the new place :toot:

I think I heard that PFC recently scored a nice new house too

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol at how much trump thread loves chris christy haha

i want to hug and kiss and caress him. mad?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

oh drat? that's great! congrats PFC!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine posted:

i want to hug and kiss and caress him. mad?

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

It's like a goddamned water balloon down there

Hydrocele does favor the elderly

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

wow. you're telling me this for the first time.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Wow!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol his right thumbnail is some kinda weird claw

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

In the good timeline Trumol was blessed with a good physique and a huge dick and never felt the need to compensate by being the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world to everyone he ever met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok the other thread has a big mouth billy bass that says obamna, how are you gonna match that