Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

"The seeds of mistrust had been planted with the smallest forgotten promises according to Harden. 'Every Friday, that was going to be pizza day...That was the deal we had but that was a loving lie.'"

..."Harden told the assembled class of 14 year-olds in attendance for the launch of Harden's Chinese wine company."

LMFAO

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
if Harden really wanted out he'd be photographed by paparazzi in a Free Mumia shirt

Morey would have to flee the state until a deal was done

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

Nvm I think it's parody. I so want it to be real though
If you actually thought that was real for a millisecond I swear to god I'm going to shake you like a British nanny ((boomer reference))

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Punkin Spunkin posted:

If you actually thought that was real for a millisecond I swear to god I'm going to shake you like a British nanny ((boomer reference))

its real.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

embiid doesn’t have much value. I’d look to see what Roy hibert or Rudy gobert was traded for

If there was a graph showing 76ers fans' feelings about Embiid on here it would be a perfect sine or cosine function

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

glad to see harden and I have the same brainworms, I'd be pissed too, unfulfilled promises are the loving worst even if it's just pizza

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Maed posted:

glad to see harden and I have the same brainworms, I'd be pissed too, unfulfilled promises are the loving worst even if it's just pizza

its like the no brown m&m rider from Van Halen's contracts. if Morey can't keep his pizza promise, he's not keeping any bigger ones

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

idk who that linus guy is but i thought dirk got in toruble for scamming a charity or something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the pizza day would have been a cba violation so I’m glad Morey didn’t do it

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

the pizza day would have been a cba violation so I’m glad Morey didn’t do it

Daryl Morey takes the grease off his pizza with a paper towel

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
and wipes it on his forehead

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I’m actually kind of surprised they haven't gotten rid of Morey yet given Embiid's reaction but maybe the owner is too busy with his new toy in DC

this is the time where the team's leader needs to step up and say something to force a move but PJ Tucker doesn't have the juice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there is no point trading harden. let him sit home and expire

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
the point would be to not waste the final two seasons that can be reasonably claimed as Embiid's prime

Harden's recent comments have been directly about Morey rather than the 76ers org or his teammates. seems like there's a way to cut the knot

e: Morey has made one good move since becoming the GM and it's waaaay cheaper to pay him to sit at home

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://www.scmp.com/sport/basketba...fter-great-move

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im surprised chinese fans are choosing to support harden here, rather than to support morey

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

im surprised chinese fans are choosing to support harden here, rather than to support morey

can u get me this shirt

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
hosed up I'm not already wearing that shirt right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can u get me this shirt

lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can u get me this shirt

lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can u get me this shirt

smh showing ja with full sized pistols

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can u get me this shirt

lol

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Just needs a bit of flame out of the lighter barrels

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I’m Nick Nurse surgical
I'll slit your dick vertical
have it lookin like a sausage on the grill

lemme chill

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

you hear about this prospect down in Fulton County? 6'3, 215. Still growing!

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

BWV posted:

you hear about this prospect down in Fulton County? 6'3, 215. Still growing!

I don't think he's got the wingspan to hang on defense. This guy on the other hand...

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1693710604169510939?s=20

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

looks wiry, i want a big with stopping power on the screen. he puts on some weight and maybe he can earn a banquet.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

FIBA World Cup 2023
WIN FOR ALL AND STREAM FOR FEE

Group A Game 1
ANG vs ITA
Bruno Fernando. Bruno. Fernando.

Group E Game 1
FIN vs AUS
Lauri Markkanen was holding his knee for a scary moment there after a Boomer lost his handle and slid into four Finnish slalom poles. He's back up. Also Olivier Nkamhoua for Finland blocked the poo poo out of Josh Giddey

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Patty Mills still looks like the Aussie star. Finishing through fouls for and one. Leads points, boards, and steals.

Australia is up but both games basically even into the halftime.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Dante Exum and Joe Ingles passing really well. Australia have too much bench depth, Finland are longer and taller but not getting second chances. Sasu Salin the only notable shooter for Finland.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I hope Joe ingles dies on the court today

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

He passed in his sleep. He was 35. He is survived by Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol and Markelle Fultz.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

TDepressionEarl posted:

Dante Exum and Joe Ingles passing really well. Australia have too much bench depth, Finland are longer and taller but not getting second chances. Sasu Salin the only notable shooter for Finland.

how does ben simmons look out there?

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

fart simpson posted:

how does ben simmons look out there?

with his fashion sense you'd think he'd be easier to spot but i think he's still behind matisse thybulle

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Yudai Baba attempting to rally the home side in Okinawa against the Wagner group from a dozen down.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Meanwhile Karl-Anthony Towns is having a cold night against Jordan Clarkson and an entire arena of Filipinos in Bulacan. If Clarkson could have lobbed one of those transition alley oop to Rhenz Abando, the noise would shake the foundations. The pair got one dunk to go before the intermission. Surprising tie at halftime between Dominica and the Philippines.

TDepressionEarl has issued a correction as of 13:51 on Aug 25, 2023

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Canada just abused France in that 3rd quarter 25-8. Should've been one of the best games in the group stage lol.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Woke up in time to see New Zealand's haka, should be a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1695426700031525025