Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
all comedians should only be supporting Mike Recine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

dudes rock: the painting

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

all comedians should only be supporting Mike Recine

Ben sucking nutrients off toes because Mike can’t afford food

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

This rules lol

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I've never seen an art show with a cover charge before lol. 20 dollars to see some 7th graders edgy drawings

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Also he walked around with a 2x4 cross

So deep

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

Also he walked around with a 2x4 cross

So deep

that's so embarrassing lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

c'mon bro just give me a few retweets. I'm gonna change the Baltimore art scene forever

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Also he wrote “god” on his forehead

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

slave to my cravings posted:

which was running off because of the forehead sweat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

slave to my cravings posted:

looking at a drawing of the devil jacking off an angel: lol nice
looking at the artist: oh nvm

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

honestly respect I wish I could be that stupid and confident in myself

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I’m just so jealous of anyone that doesn’t have to work a regular job. I’m going crazy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i've been unemployed since january, it was good for awhile but it gets boring!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

I’m just so jealous of anyone that doesn’t have to work a regular job. I’m going crazy

insane. I spent the last two decades barely hanging on but have been a faceless bureaucrat since april and I couldn't be happier

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Sunk Dunk posted:

what you don’t like being on the perpetual hamster wheel with no prospect of ever bettering your life or retiring?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

20 years until a pension, baby

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

i say swears online posted:

20 years until a pension, baby

Good luck friend

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHgL4B3AG4&t=455s

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
absolute classic

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I’m going to be saying the phrase “go ‘head speak a little Chinese for ‘em” in my head for the rest of my life lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
what's the line? "go ahead, blow these people's mentalities"

i think about that bit a lot

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

poo poo you killed a motherfucker on camera

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

They done sucked that boy's dick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
so then i cut a slit in his underwear, so i could get a lil peek of his bootyhole

after that yeah i raped him, and his name was... hmm... howard johnson

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Holy poo poo I can't believe it. I went to Youtube to just search for a cum town bit--not even a specific one--to put on in the background while I was working and . . . the first four results are no longer SEO bullshit of Stav, it's actual bits. No more having to scroll past the loving barstool sports clips of Stav saying "we never prepared" no matter how specific I would make a search. Wonder if he stopped paying for whatever was bumping up his visibility.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
It was an odd feeling when stav posted the first clip of his crowd work. I tried to like it but realized what for, this isn’t funny, and turned it off before it was over

Just a weird sudden realization that he was the least funny of the 3 when making an intentional joke (contrasting that in conversation he is funny), he just dumbs it down way too much for the audience to what he thinks is their lowest common denominator. “Where the moon pussy at??” :razz:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Cael posted:

Holy poo poo I can't believe it. I went to Youtube to just search for a cum town bit--not even a specific one--to put on in the background while I was working and . . . the first four results are no longer SEO bullshit of Stav, it's actual bits. No more having to scroll past the loving barstool sports clips of Stav saying "we never prepared" no matter how specific I would make a search. Wonder if he stopped paying for whatever was bumping up his visibility.

Still showing up for me 😭😭😭

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
HA HA HA #funny #jokes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah the hashtags kill me

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

the whole episode is gold, probably my all time favorite

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

It was an odd feeling when stav posted the first clip of his crowd work. I tried to like it but realized what for, this isn’t funny, and turned it off before it was over

Just a weird sudden realization that he was the least funny of the 3 when making an intentional joke (contrasting that in conversation he is funny), he just dumbs it down way too much for the audience to what he thinks is their lowest common denominator. “Where the moon pussy at??” :razz:

I don’t think he’s dumbing anything down, he’s genuinely just a stupid guy. He’s not maliciously stupid (except to himself), just not smart.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
How did Forrest Gump run for weeks straight without stopping and no I won't finish listening to what he says in the fuckin movie

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Forrest Gump is a bad movie made very well. The part with him running out of his splints and it cutting to him on the football field is kinda brilliant

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao I don't remember it being in the legendary bleep Texas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJeZXMUGRE

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
where i come from,
everyone dies in a helicopter crash