Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

Wait it's about nerd poo poo not the peanuts character right?

yes, and a different "Linus" than the actual Linux guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

emfive posted:

That shouldn't be allowed.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

What?? No!
Shut
It
Down!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kb1ivE84I

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

new kind of cat posted:

this is all inscrutable to me

how does this affect trunmp?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
We aren't asking the Right Questions...

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

s e s h

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

One trump thread always tells the truth and one always lies. Can you tell which is which?

easy

ask one thread how the other thread would spell trump

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm too lazy for two threads

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

easy

ask one thread how the other thread would spell trump

spell what??

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:rip: philly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHF_3O2h9Ds

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

union crew is a mess

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wow!! look at him kick ball!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turnp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

:haibrower:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If Tmorp had been named "Richardson" or "McDougall" things would be a lot different around here.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Chiang Kai Trumk

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

If Tmorp had been named "Richardson" or "McDougall" things would be a lot different around here.

ancient wisdom

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

you can tell he kicked the ball

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

Chiang Kai Trumk

:trumppop:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
McTrump

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
When the CSPAM indictments come rolling in, it will be shown that I never posted in the fake Trump thread.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Messi playing against guys who have side jobs driving uber's and ESPN is all over it lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

Linus Dick Tips

Penis Mech Ships

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ok got caught up on Madison and the toxic work environment of LTT so gently caress that guy forever of course he runs his company like its working at 4chan

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Koirhor posted:

ok got caught up on Madison and the toxic work environment of LTT so gently caress that guy forever of course he runs his company like its working at 4chan

:hai:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
some of your favs, implicated!
:sad:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all the indicted come in for a huge party

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Messi playing against guys who have side jobs driving uber's and ESPN is all over it lol

it rules because “old pro comes to the MLS thinking it’s easy then eating poo poo” has been going for years but then Messi shows up and is clearly just having fun out there clowning on whole teams and lmao MLS is a joke

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it rules because “old pro comes to the MLS thinking it’s easy then eating poo poo” has been going for years but then Messi shows up and is clearly just having fun out there clowning on whole teams and lmao MLS is a joke

Haha for real. Messi is still the best player in the world and it's awesome seeing these "professionals" look like they're high school kids

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mcmagic posted:

lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

I will never watch a video with someone like this in it

he got them Betazoid eyes

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Gotta love the Algorithm Selfie™

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i am now actively repulsed by thumbnails like that even when I know they're meant to be ironic

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

holtemon posted:

Gotta love the Algorithm Selfie™

Jack from the "Bake With Jack" channel (highly recommended) did an extremely deep and insightful video on the topic of the YouTube "omg" face and what it represents about being a creator. I think he might have taken it down, which is a shame (though I kind-of understand why).

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that's me

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao, i just got booted out of XPro (formerly Tweetdeck)

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
you seriously tellin me you wouldn't click on any of these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

you seriously tellin me you wouldn't click on any of these?

Scott Kilmer (car guy) is totally about the clickbait video title, like "GM is Toast, no more cars ever" or "I'm Dying of Cancer" etc