Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Cheeky lads leading to real trolls, it's the silliness escalator.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

mods change my name to some cheeky lad

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Honestly, I appreciate how rational and calm the other people in there are in response to bigboss' obviously biased requests.

Ganso Bomb posted:

mods change my name to some cheeky lad

Them calling you a "cheeky lad" absolutely makes it seem like they saw your edit in good humour.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I just assume the average Wikipedia editor sees breakdowns like this on a weekly basis at least.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hoss Corncave posted:

Them calling you a "cheeky lad" absolutely makes it seem like they saw your edit in good humour.

I hope they also saw my 4 subsequent edits trying to get a line break to work in Wikipedia’s weird visual editor

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I swear this happens to every Wikipedia editor at some point.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ahahaha this is the stuff. I genuinely didn't see that last bullet coming.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1691258252263038977?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Leslie keeps trying to quote tweet Suit and can't get a fraction of the engagment Suit does with a fraction of Leslie's followers.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

does leslie even still do the podcast that i assume is what gained him 30k twitter followers or does he just tweet about wrestling all day for the rest of his life to an audience of nobody

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

does leslie even still do the podcast that i assume is what gained him 30k twitter followers or does he just tweet about wrestling all day for the rest of his life to an audience of nobody

He also tweets about how Barbie and Oppenheimer are bad.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I like how these people accidentally stumble on the actual story Punk is telling, but completely miss what's going on.

e: the Hogan stuff I mean. Leslii is still an idiot

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

He also tweets about how Barbie and Oppenheimer are bad.

At least he's moved on from tweeting about how The Batman is bad.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

Leslie keeps trying to quote tweet Suit and can't get a fraction of the engagment Suit does with a fraction of Leslie's followers.

Most of the quote tweets have a strong "I'm mad he's right" energy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Punk vs Hangman was awkward and fumbling, what a dreary reality Leslie lives in.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

He says one of his favorite comics is Ruins, that says a lot.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

He says one of his favorite comics is Ruins, that says a lot.

Wait, really? The most obnoxiously edgy comic I've ever had the misfortune to read. It feels like enjoying that when you're over the age of 25 is a red flag.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Could be worse, could be Crossed

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

forkboy84 posted:

Wait, really? The most obnoxiously edgy comic I've ever had the misfortune to read. It feels like enjoying that when you're over the age of 25 is a red flag.

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/st...3widget%3DTweet

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love when he gets mad about this.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1691257381752020992

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

How is claming his right of ownership? Did he take the picture? Publish it? Scan it?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Suplex Liberace posted:

How is claming his right of ownership? Did he take the picture? Publish it? Scan it?

I know he’s just an idiot but I think there are photos he has on his wall that he has taken photos of and then posted those photos. In some of them you can see a glare like light reflecting off of the photo. Which is another level of being a loving dork and/or weirdo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I know he’s just an idiot but I think there are photos he has on his wall that he has taken photos of and then posted those photos. In some of them you can see a glare like light reflecting off of the photo. Which is another level of being a loving dork and/or weirdo.

If there are photos of The King's Domain I would love to see them.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

If there are photos of The King's Domain I would love to see them.

I could have sworn someone posted tweets of his “museum” but maybe I’m thinking of another twitter weirdo because I can’t seem to find it now

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I could have sworn someone posted tweets of his “museum” but maybe I’m thinking of another twitter weirdo because I can’t seem to find it now

That was probably the photos I posted of some other guy's basement museum. If you remember a ton of wood paneling, that was it.

Although I firmly believe The King has wood panels everywhere too.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

That was probably the photos I posted of some other guy's basement museum. If you remember a ton of wood paneling, that was it.

Although I firmly believe The King has wood panels everywhere too.

Ah yeah, that sounds like the place! I still stand by my theory of him claiming ownership of the photos because he’s posting photos he’s taking of existing photos.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ah yeah, that sounds like the place! I still stand by my theory of him claiming ownership of the photos because he’s posting photos he’s taking of existing photos.

I do suspect this is why he's mad but I hope it's just stuff he finds online because that is funnier.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WorldBlast_/status/1691642063048024507

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Why does every faux-intellectual weirdo on Twitter post like this?

I know why.

It's because line breaks add gravitas, somehow.

Are you paying attention?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
The last bit is basically code for, "I think whatever Jim Cornette tells me to think" right?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I wonder what their observations on wrestling are.
I hope they think it's a lot of fun, and everyone's really enjoying it.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

While you were partying
I studied The Bladejob

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

wrestling version of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdRWayjM8ps

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The accumulated filth of all their highspots and bladejobs will foam up about their waists

and all the AEWailures and Indie marks will look up and shout

"Save us!"

...and I'll look down, and whisper "No."

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Ryback is so funny because people can say "I want to see Ryback wrestle in AEW" or whatever, the most basic statement, and he will take it as the most grievous insult he's ever heard. He cannot tell the difference between gentle teasing, genuine fan support, and someone who hates his guts. Absolutely wild individual.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was funny when he did the poll asking people to vote on what he should/where he should go next, Retire was the option that won, so he deleted it, claimed it was hacked by bots from Russia and China, and did another poll with the same options, and it won again

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1387940376493760517?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
he became a meme outside of wrestling and garnered the constant attention of the worst kinds of online people and that generally tends to break your brain