Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I just finished the end of last week's Deadlock and the tangent about Lawler getting sucked off by Paul Bearer and cumming so hard that his load hits Gerald Brisco's eye, breaking up the pin has got me looking like a psycho trying not to laugh in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Deadlock DID have a show the other night so I guess I'll let them off the hook. (Also it gives me audio for tomorrow which is notoriously low audio days at work)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i think the boys might be back in town

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i think the boys might be back in town

OH MY? COULD IT BE??

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

doos posted:

OH MY? COULD IT BE??

IT IS!

quote:

Modest to the top! We're back in TNA again, as we review the March 29, 2010 episode of IMPACT. Black Machismo is running the show with Eric Bischoff while Hogan is out of town... or is he, brother? The main event sees Jeff Hardy, Eric Young, and Rob Van Dam facing off against The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean Waltman! ...and Bubba the Love Sponge is also here for some terrible reason. We also have a first blood match for the TNA Knockouts Title, as Tara and Daffney collide! The Pope D'Angelo Dinero has a confrontation with Desmond Wolfe, while Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson have a showdown before their cage match. TNA World Champion AJ Styles battles Jeff Jarrett with the #1 Contendership on the line! And lastly, will Abyssmania finally run wild?! The answer may surprise you! Plus, the Deadlock Q&A returns!⦁

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Tom Scott found an entire town that went mask off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbafT2w0cCQ

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

deadlock ruled. i havent thought of that insane orlando jordan debut in years lmao

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dave and Bryan are trying their best to not just outright say CM Punk is the problem. Quite funny.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

why would they lie

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

:thunk:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wild that reporters would report on things in their field of interest, just bonkers

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Dave and Bryan are trying their best to not just outright say CM Punk is the problem. Quite funny.

I mean the whole thing about "Tony will say it's not Punk just like he did last time" thing is pretty much saying it's Punk.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lol Pulse specifically, intentionally, and directly attacking our fair Colliders. He doesn't want to hear from you!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Unfortunately, I'm going to have subscribe to a new Patreon
https://twitter.com/WrestleInn/status/1691464775757336580

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Good James energy these last two episodes. My favorite bits.

James: please work me. i love being worked. im a wrestling fan

James calling Desmond Wolfe Desmond Woof the whole episode

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Granny absolutely on fire on the B&V Show today, good Lord :xd:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Skip first 13 mins to avoid polka

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Listen to the first 13 mins to hear the polka. Particularly liked the professional one that sang about how Granny was Bryan's grandson :allears:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Skip first 13 mins to avoid polka

Hey, I did a polka for B&V! :mad:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Red five crew

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Edward Mass posted:

Hey, I did a polka for B&V! :mad:

Were you the text to speech guy

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

You know what? Hey, gently caress this place. Yeah, you know what, hey, gently caress all you in here. Hey you know what you guys? Hey, gently caress off!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a thumb of ribeye

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

a thumb of ribeye

Filet mignon :eng101:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Were you the text to speech guy

No, I was the third guy.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

that was good.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I love super chico

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

No, I was the third guy.

can you link it please? im not subbed anymore and i want to hear it :)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Does Bryan's diet consist entirely of grilled meats?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

Does Bryan's diet consist entirely of grilled meats?

No sometimes he's also incredulous about things.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
If there isn't a 20 minute derail on the AEW match tonight I'm going to so mad.

"Well y'know, he wrestled in Japan..."

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Suplex Liberace posted:

can you link it please? im not subbed anymore and i want to hear it :)

I can't get the video Air Dropped into my email :(

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

drat, ill have to find it a different way

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m so happy the Texas chainsaw massacre deathmatch happened tonight because I can’t wait to here Bryan Alvarez talk about it.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
My Observer subscription recently expired and I haven’t renewed yet. I like most of the podcasts but I found myself skipping a lot of recap shows and really just browse the newsletter itself. I will probably renew but just thought I’d see how people find other subscription services. Does anyone subscribe to Fightful or VoW? Do you feel you get your money’s worth?

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

CopywrightMMXI posted:

My Observer subscription recently expired and I haven’t renewed yet. I like most of the podcasts but I found myself skipping a lot of recap shows and really just browse the newsletter itself. I will probably renew but just thought I’d see how people find other subscription services. Does anyone subscribe to Fightful or VoW? Do you feel you get your money’s worth?

I love the Voices of Wrestling patreon. More for analysis / entertainment than scoops though there is some of that as well.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

CopywrightMMXI posted:

if i had more podcast listening hours, id sub to vow as theyre entertaining and insightful going by the flagship

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Does it feel to anyone else like Dave and Bryan are really losing interest in the major shows. It could be the product being swingy, or just the overall amount of content, but it feels like both the WWE and AEW recaps are a slog that they just rush through with little passion. poo poo we didn't even get any proper long form math from Dave during the G1 this year.

I am glad that Dave said what I was already hoping with the Naito win, which is that we're getting Okada/Danielson at the Jan.4th show which I'm going to try to be at this year.

It felt like this week, with one of the most hit or miss Dynamites there should have been more to say. Maybe the Punk drama has drained them as well, because I know that it's certainly put a damper on my enjoyment of the product.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bryan has been totally phoning it in for a few years now. I genuinely think he only watches NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Ever since Collision debuted, they've made it clear there is Too Much Wrestling now. Just WWE and AEW coverage requires 12 hours a week minimum.