Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Is the IRL Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. any good? Very "Angels in the Outfield" vibes to name the thing after the movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUoDzLXctdQ&t=50s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
It’s total trash.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

quote:

Run Across America Sampler

Fried Shrimp, Seafood Hush Pups, Chicken Tenders, Bubba's Far Out Dip, Tortilla Chips, Cocktail Sauce, Remoulade Sauce, Maker's Mark Bourbon Sauce

That's too bad. Seems like a hard thing to gently caress up honestly

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’m more of a cheeseburger in paradise man myself

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

probably the same quality as a Margaritaville

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Paradise is right off the I-95 in suburban Baltimore

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Haven't been to Margaritaville yet despite otherwise fully embracing the Parrothead lifestyle but this May I had the Jimmy Buffett Cheeseburger at Bloody Mary's Bora Bora... twice :frogc00l:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Toby Keith's I love this Dick and Balls

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
remembering breasts

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

mark immune posted:

Toby Keith's I love this Dick and Balls

Lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Did this thread ever talk about yacht rock (hd)

Still one of my favorite Web Video Stories

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Is the IRL Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. any good? Very "Angels in the Outfield" vibes to name the thing after the movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUoDzLXctdQ&t=50s

I think it’s got more Forrest Gump vibes tbh

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Tetramin posted:

I think it’s got more Forrest Gump vibes tbh

Nm turns I was thinking of the Mighty Ducks. Finding out now that unlike them, the Angels pre-existed the Disney movie :sweatdrop:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

"The movie is a real team now complete with their dumb logo" even as a kid I thought, this is some stupid bullshit

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
The Ducks should only be allowed to have a roster of children. The other NHL teams don’t hold back and just gently caress them up. There’s a death every couple of games.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

duckbreaking

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

slave to my cravings posted:

Paradise is right off the I-95 in suburban Baltimore

i used to go there with my ex-wife; her brother was the kitchen manager or something before he died from huffing keyboard duster

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

the milk machine posted:

i used to go there with my ex-wife; her brother was the kitchen manager or something before he died from huffing keyboard duster
Many such cases.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1691861156351144229?s=20

I wonder if he's a listener

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

The Ducks should only be allowed to have a roster of children. The other NHL teams don’t hold back and just gently caress them up. There’s a death every couple of games.

do the crowds do the QUACK. QUACK. QUACK. chant at games

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

On an early episode stav said he had his picture on the wall at that cheeseburger in paradise for eating a five pound burger

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEMB9kBM7k

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkE31k6SqR0

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/still_oppressed/status/1691916154607157698?t=VWH-ldGC3e4Tleow9bOswQ&s=19

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

:twisted:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Suck my dick I'm gay.

UwUnabomber fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Aug 17, 2023

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

:twisted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

well well well

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lmfao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's common fuckin decency

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

It's common fuckin decency

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

adam is an intersectional ally

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
reminded of this they put out, btw

quote:

CW: hate, unchecked white privilege, violence

Some months ago, a supremacist "comedian" (no one is laughing) libelled our establishment. Let's just call this person, "A. Friedland". Central to his lies was the claim that our cold brew cost $6 (they're significantly cheaper than that). He also attacked us for having a "Refugees Welcome" in the window. Yes, you read that right. Apparently, not locking up children in cages and not genociding indigenous people is now a controversial opinion.

By itself, we would have ignored this. However, it seems that in Trump's America, insects like Adam F. actually have followers. Although we're sure these reprobates number no more than a few dozen, they apparently have nothing better to do but to harass us. No surprise: Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit love to amplify their hate.

Thankfully, Yelp and Google have worked with us to remove the fake reviews that have been coming from these people. Those are now all genuine. If, on other review sites, you see ANY one star reviews, or any reviews mentioning "$6", "6 million", "Cumtown", please flag or report them.

We want to thank all QTPOC for standing by us, as we always will with them. We know there is so much love in our community and we look forward to seeing you here in the future at Playground Coffee Shop!

We've also been told that A. Friedland is Jewish. In reference to this, we would like to draw attention to this page from Nietzsche's Genealogy of Morals. We hope we can turn this into a teaching moment. Cumtown and A. Friedland: we know where your hatred comes from and we will overcome it.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

(to another guy in line at the whorehouse) more like hole paycheck

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
insects like Adam F.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

reminded of this they put out, btw

Lol I didn’t know about this

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i actually met a guy that worked for playground coffee radio

Adbot