Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Every combiner team, but with elbows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Nodosaur posted:

Animated Omega Supreme
Brave Maximus
The Hydra Cannon but as a TF
The Xantium/Wrecker starship
Devastator but better this time
Predaking but better this time
FOC Nemesis/Trypticon
The Axalon
The Darksyde
Energon Omega Supreme
Iaconus
Any IDW1 and IDW2 Titan
A new Metroplex because his old one is more expensive than god

Also that big worm thing from Dark of The Moon

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Nodosaur posted:

Devastator but better this time

Woah hey there pal let's not say things we can't take back

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I was going to pass on the Transmetal 2 Cheetor from TransArt. After watching a review I caved. I couldn't say no to this face.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Looks like a melted rabbit

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Adorable right?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New G1 Devastator should be like movie Devastator where they sell all the individual guys separately and they all can function as their own toys. If ROTF Scrapper or Mixmaster can stand on their own as toys as well as being a limb or part of a a torso, than so should their G1 predecessors.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Cheetor evolution

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Cheevolution.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
TM2 stuff was godawful other than Megatron.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Sockser posted:

What’s even left for making Titan class figs of?

Seaspray :colbert:

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

The MSJ posted:

New G1 Devastator should be like movie Devastator where they sell all the individual guys separately and they all can function as their own toys. If ROTF Scrapper or Mixmaster can stand on their own as toys as well as being a limb or part of a a torso, than so should their G1 predecessors.

If they did that, I would hope they'd keep him as part of the Studio Series (since he was in the '86 movie). Half the Voyagers in Legacy are already repaints or retools from other figures, so I'd hate to see the entirety of a line's new Voyager budget be entirely devoted to the Constructicons.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Robot Style posted:

If they did that, I would hope they'd keep him as part of the Studio Series (since he was in the '86 movie). Half the Voyagers in Legacy are already repaints or retools from other figures, so I'd hate to see the entirety of a line's new Voyager budget be entirely devoted to the Constructicons.

Considering they said they're starting to get desperate for Studio Series characters, using up two years' worth of SS voyagers on Constructicons might be exactly what they do.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Keldroc posted:

Considering they said they're starting to get desperate for Studio Series characters, using up two years' worth of SS voyagers on Constructicons might be exactly what they do.

"Starting to"? One of the early SS86 was bloody Jazz, a guy who's only in the movie slightly more than Windcharger.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Unlike Windcharger, Jazz had speaking lines and lived

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Yeah, Jazz and Cliffjumper both made it*. Porsche superior, Nissan, Lancia, Trans Am, and Land Rover inferior.

* Bumblebee too. The film was a triumph for German engineering.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Arquinsiel posted:

This is probably for the best. If I had finally cracked and started buying stuff from him I'd have ended up broke and living in a polystyrene foam house filled with wonky KO dinobots.
I loving love my stupid knockoff captain america and ironman transformers I got from him. I probably should have bought more, they were dirt cheap

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sockser posted:

T I D A L   W A V E

Keldroc posted:

TM2 stuff was godawful other than Megatron.
j....jawbreaker was pretty cool...and ramulus.....and tigerhawk was ok I guess...

:(

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Aug 16, 2023

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Tidal Wave seems like a no brainer for the next Gi Joe crossover, Tidal Wave X Uss Flagg

I want a new Spittor, I want a frog transformer again

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

my wishlist is that they do the micromasters again, but this time make them even smaller

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Other posted:

Unlike Windcharger, Jazz had speaking lines and lived

Sentinel Red posted:

Yeah, Jazz and Cliffjumper both made it*. Porsche superior, Nissan, Lancia, Trans Am, and Land Rover inferior.

Yeah, I get that but also he's barely on screen and Jazz was literally the first numbered SS86 release. No one thinks of Jazz when they think of the movie, I think of KRANIX before I think of Jazz. I'm happy to have him as a toy, he's great, my point was just they didn't start scraping the barrel of possible choices recently.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

j....jawbreaker was pretty cool...and ramulus.....and tigerhawk was ok I guess...

:(

I really like ramulus and jawbreaker and the skunk guy whose name I can't remember right now, tigerhawk was really good too

I don't really miss the whole "desperately struggling to poop" face sculpts though

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

very risky blowjob posted:

my wishlist is that they do the micromasters again, but this time make them even smaller

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hot Soldiers’ Soundwave came with itty bitty ravage and laserbeak just like that

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

smaller.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Sockser posted:

Not gonna happen but I'd love a Junkion ship in the vein of the Ark and Nemesis. A real sleek sexy import with turbo handling.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sentinel Red posted:

I had to go back and look at who died in the movie to figure out who the Landy was supposed to be - Brawn, right? Tfwiki thinks he's a Suzuki Jimny, but really he's more like a cross between the two, Suzuki grille and hood but the Land Rover's fenders.

Reminds me, I never did get around to correcting the bit about Groove's altmode.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Zark the Damned posted:

Not gonna happen but I'd love a Junkion ship in the vein of the Ark and Nemesis. A real sleek sexy import with turbo handling.

Call now: operators are standing by.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Picked up an extra SS86 Brawn and 3D printed some parts to make him a bit more like the G1 toy.

Painting the vehicle mode windows turned out the be the most difficult part, I thought I had masked enough but paint still found its way everywhere, and the spray paint I used reacted badly with the factory blue window paint. I ended up with so many coats on the windshield I lost most of the definition of the windshield wipers. If I do this again hopefully Toyhax will come out with some stickers instead. The silver paint for the hands/head wasn't an exact match, maybe one a shade lighter will be closer. I'm ditching the wheel covers too, they turned out to be either too big, or not big enough, and interfere with the legs in robot mode. I'll probably just paint the mushroom pegs and call it a day unless I get better at designing parts.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

DrChu posted:

Picked up an extra SS86 Brawn and 3D printed some parts to make him a bit more like the G1 toy.

Painting the vehicle mode windows turned out the be the most difficult part, I thought I had masked enough but paint still found its way everywhere, and the spray paint I used reacted badly with the factory blue window paint. I ended up with so many coats on the windshield I lost most of the definition of the windshield wipers. If I do this again hopefully Toyhax will come out with some stickers instead. The silver paint for the hands/head wasn't an exact match, maybe one a shade lighter will be closer. I'm ditching the wheel covers too, they turned out to be either too big, or not big enough, and interfere with the legs in robot mode. I'll probably just paint the mushroom pegs and call it a day unless I get better at designing parts.

That's awesome!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
:hai:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Arise, random pile of K'Nex and Zaks from my toybox Prime

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I loving love my stupid knockoff captain america and ironman transformers I got from him. I probably should have bought more, they were dirt cheap

Knock off Cap has seen some poo poo. He had a family inside him when he transformed and that didn't phase him...

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
G2 Grimlock is great, i wonder how it goes under a black light

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
That's a fun custom job for sure!

I've been lately thinking of trying to get into customizing/making figure stuff so seeing things like this makes me wanna try it out more haha. Been wondering how hard it'd be to find like an old chug seeker to try it on.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

T I D A L   W A V E

Tidal Wave seems to be a Commander Class, unfortunately.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I desperately want them to release him in his Energon colour scheme, with the transparent neon green plastic and lighting bolt paint apps

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Commander Class Tidal Wave is the ideal

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Titan Class Unicron's hosed Up Head playset with Alpha Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

God I actually want that