Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I like this one, very marvel comics

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

piss guzzler 420 posted:

lol at engaging with American culture, but especially lol with American cinema

a lot of sickos out there, thats for sure

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

the overseer

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

AxGrap posted:

Good trigger discipline, not ready for the kill shot...yet

He thinks he's in Korea showing the cast of mash how it's done

Did you do the individual strands of hair yourself because holy biscuits

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yes... ha ha ha... yes!

Former President Donald Trump's promised press conference to refute the allegations in the indictment handed up by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office is now very much in doubt, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Sources tell ABC News that Trump's legal advisers have told him that holding such a press conference with dubious claims of voter fraud will only complicate his legal problems and some of his attorneys have advised him to cancel it.

Trump announced the planned press conference with a social media post shortly after he and 18 co-defendants were indicted late Monday in Georgia. He said he would present, "A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia."

Georgia's Republican governor responded to that with his own social media post declaring, "The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward -- under oath -- and prove anything in a court of law.”

Campaigning in Iowa, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he agreed with Kemp. And so did former Vice President Mike Pence, who said on Wednesday, "The Georgia election was not stolen."

Georgia's 2020 presidential election has been thoroughly examined and re-examined. The results were confirmed in three separate counts, include a hand count of the nearly 5 million ballots cast in the state. Under Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump's own Justice Department looked allegations made by Trump. So did the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

God drat I hate the trend trump started of chuds posing together with their thumb up like a bunch of jackasses

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tacodaemon posted:

yes... ha ha ha... yes!

Former President Donald Trump's promised press conference to refute the allegations in the indictment handed up by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office is now very much in doubt, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Sources tell ABC News that Trump's legal advisers have told him that holding such a press conference with dubious claims of voter fraud will only complicate his legal problems and some of his attorneys have advised him to cancel it.

Trump announced the planned press conference with a social media post shortly after he and 18 co-defendants were indicted late Monday in Georgia. He said he would present, "A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia."

Georgia's Republican governor responded to that with his own social media post declaring, "The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward -- under oath -- and prove anything in a court of law.”

Campaigning in Iowa, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he agreed with Kemp. And so did former Vice President Mike Pence, who said on Wednesday, "The Georgia election was not stolen."

Georgia's 2020 presidential election has been thoroughly examined and re-examined. The results were confirmed in three separate counts, include a hand count of the nearly 5 million ballots cast in the state. Under Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump's own Justice Department looked allegations made by Trump. So did the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

I’m really gonna need to see that report

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

yes... ha ha ha... yes!

This is exactly why lawyers were hesitant to represent him, he's openly stated that he's gonna use the trials to try to prove his election fraud claims and most lawyers don't want to be a part of something embarrassing like that. Not being paid is one thing, bad PR can be even worse for a law firm than a client not paying.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/Schwartzesque/status/1692140823377232244

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Justin Tyme posted:

God drat I hate the trend trump started of chuds posing together with their thumb up like a bunch of jackasses

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1692191435338998133?s=20

Lol at this advice.

quote:

“There are four basic must-dos,” one of the memos urges Mr. DeSantis, whom the document refers to as “GRD.”

“1. Attack Joe Biden and the media 3-5 times. 2. State GRD’s positive vision 2-3 times. 3. Hammer Vivek Ramaswamy in a response. 4. Defend Donald Trump in absentia in response to a Chris Christie attack.”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hahahahahaha :qq: some more about it you right wing shithead

well, the part about the kids not getting vaccines because their parents are rightwing assholes sucks, granted

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

the moistening of donald j yrump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
he learned from the best
art of the deal

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You know it's going great when you have to thwart Vivek

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

update from that rich douchenozzle who thinks he looks way younger than he is

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

tacodaemon posted:

lmao what the gently caress

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

That chart is loving amazing

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the international index of boners

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Red Baron posted:

lmao what the gently caress

don't you want to know more about the "nighttime device"?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

Warning: if you are low in testosterone your dick will peel open like a banana

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

are you a cucumber?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
doc, my dick only gets as hard as gruyere, but my wife, she longs for cucumber

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Having a great time listening to Sex Pistols cover band, Bryan Johnson's Penis Rejuvenation

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Remember when you turned 45 and your dick started feeling like a block of swiss cheese?

Glad he cured that problem

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wait what is the box made of, is it a material stronger than a cucumber

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hes definitely running

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bearjew posted:

are you a cucumber?

At least I'm an unripe banana. You goons are all ripe, open bananas.

:smuggo:

William Bear has issued a correction as of 16:35 on Aug 17, 2023

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

goth smoking cloves posted:

Remember when you turned 45 and your dick started feeling like a block of swiss cheese?

Glad he cured that problem

Oh it's cheese drat

Is it an aged cheese

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

tacodaemon posted:

don't you want to know more about the "nighttime device"?

lmao oh god I kinda do

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Red Baron posted:

lmao oh god I kinda do

1. First, put your dick in a box
2. ?????
3. You're 18 again

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Let me cut you off right there: It's unfair to imply it resembles a banana - it much more closely resembles a cucumber, and yes I'm very happy to see you.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Did his son help again?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Did his son help again?

Please no

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Drooping down like roast beef, incredibly disrespectful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

angerbot posted:

not a single person is happy to be in this picture

"we're here because the fence you built is six inches too tall. no i know you read the hoa document when you purchased this house and understand where the height requirement originates from so this was obviously a deliberate choice intended to challenge our authority which is why the rest of the street is here to back me up. "