Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
That chart actually makes me wonder if this is a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3oKSEqU_Q

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

HELP! MY ERECTION CHART JUST SAYS "BAD/54" AND DISPLAYS A PICTURE OF A DURIAN

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
that's tofu

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

tacodaemon posted:

update from that rich douchenozzle who thinks he looks way younger than he is

r u at peeled banana, or sealed banana today?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

goth smoking cloves posted:

HELP! MY ERECTION CHART JUST SAYS "BAD/54" AND DISPLAYS A PICTURE OF A DURIAN

drat I should go buy a durian

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

what's the rarest trump anyone can dig up? like 1950s trump?

Are there any pictures of him kissing his wife? That's a normal thing that politicians use to show that they aren't gay but it's pretty obvious that Melania demanded a no kissing/hand holding clause in their prenup.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
reject cube dick, embrace cuke dick

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

External Organs posted:

That chart actually makes me wonder if this is a bit.

At the point you are drinking your son's blood to look like nosferatu I don't think anything you do can be called a bit

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tacodaemon posted:

makes sense to me

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

I'm at the dog er cause my pup has bloody pukes boooo

hope your doggo is ok

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/hondawang/status/1691959434577051705?s=46

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joementum posted:

saw oppenheimer last night and it was.... actually quite bad

Nolan sucks now

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bryan Johnson rushing to Google Scholar in tears and calling his research assistant in a panic after he reads Rudy Giuliani's treatise on Italian dicks

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Bloody pukes can seem alarming but it is pretty common in dogs.

So long as it's not something that continues for more than a day or two.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

dude is a freak gonnna lmao so much when he dies

also, I can tell he bonered the cheese

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

dude is a freak gonnna lmao so much when he dies

I'd say we've got a 23% chance of a botched surgery to Elon-gate his dilznick in the next 2 years

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NPRinskeep/status/1692194887389610461?t=kxhp2ZIdCnAwqfL3V7KWAA

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

tacodaemon posted:

Dude's in training to become a houri.

https://www.memri.org/tv/cleric-woman-must-not-have-sex-her-slave-she-can-marry-him-turning-him-her-master

William Bear has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Aug 17, 2023

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

External Organs posted:

We watched Wolfwalker on Apple TV with my kid a few days ago and it was great. And BEAUTIFUL. love those awesome Irish animated movies (secret of kells, the song of the sea)

their newest one is on netflix called my father's dragon i would say its the weakest one theyve done but its enjoyable enough and my niece liked it

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1692200060610589092

gregday
May 23, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

yes... ha ha ha... yes!

Former President Donald Trump's promised press conference to refute the allegations in the indictment handed up by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office is now very much in doubt, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Sources tell ABC News that Trump's legal advisers have told him that holding such a press conference with dubious claims of voter fraud will only complicate his legal problems and some of his attorneys have advised him to cancel it.

Trump announced the planned press conference with a social media post shortly after he and 18 co-defendants were indicted late Monday in Georgia. He said he would present, "A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia."

Georgia's Republican governor responded to that with his own social media post declaring, "The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward -- under oath -- and prove anything in a court of law.”

Campaigning in Iowa, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he agreed with Kemp. And so did former Vice President Mike Pence, who said on Wednesday, "The Georgia election was not stolen."

Georgia's 2020 presidential election has been thoroughly examined and re-examined. The results were confirmed in three separate counts, include a hand count of the nearly 5 million ballots cast in the state. Under Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump's own Justice Department looked allegations made by Trump. So did the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

he has the most malignant case of narcissism I’ve ever seen

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I refuse to pay taxes because I was coronated as the “King of Burger” at the age of 3. I was told very few ppl are chosen to receive the crown.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*Johnson Jr laying flat on his hospital bed with race car bed sides, sterile sheet up to his chest, arms straight at his side, white room with the light humming of medical equipment, eyes wide open in the dark, watching the panel of giant, colored bulbs on the ceiling above him, he knows what time it is, the banana bulb floods the room with yellow, he doesn't blink*

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol at that picture

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

WeaponX posted:

I refuse to pay taxes because I was coronated as the “King of Burger” at the age of 3. I was told very few ppl are chosen to receive the crown.

*lawyers murmering* hang on, how much do you have to spend at white castle to become a sovereign citizen

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

r u at peeled banana, or sealed banana today?

I'm going into a banana bread :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

lol at that picture

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:eyepop:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
slurpee page