Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Boooo get outta here legal advisors, you are ruining this

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

TotalHell posted:

imagine constantly needing a whole team of people to stop you from doing the dumbest poo poo imaginable over and over again

Ignoring all the screams begging me not to post

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

An Apple A Gay posted:

My tongue should fall out like Jabba the hutt

Eewwwww

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This must be altered or something. He looks like one of those Mayans that had their head shaped.

Seriously, that just doesn't look normal.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WeaponX posted:

oh now his lawyers wanna do their jobs

D.C. Stephenson threatened to spill the beans when cornered, and then he did when he was in prison. He was the same kind of antihero as Trump now, accomplishing more with his fuckups than with anything he did deliberately.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ChatGPT Mr Trump!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

quote:

imagine constantly needing a whole team of people to stop you from doing the dumbest poo poo imaginable over and over again
such power… he could move mountains

Exactly

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mcmagic posted:

this is the new infrastructure week.

Oh well drat glad to hear it, we never got much accomplished during the last one, it seems

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

petit choux posted:

This must be altered or something. He looks like one of those Mayans that had their head shaped.

Seriously, that just doesn't look normal.

he was born too early to be able to get the helmet

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Pead posted:

Boooo get outta here legal advisors, you are ruining this

it's not the legal advisors I think this report just doesn't exist. kinda like the "fake news awards" or whatever he just says this poo poo and expects someone to do it. except now everyone around him has been indicted too. even if his 'report' did come out it would just be the same as his fundraising emails "I DID NOTHING WRONG, EVERYONE SAYS I DID NOTHING WRONG", blah blah blah

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump complains about Fox News and the media laps it up and goes hog wild over it giving him the publicity he wanted all along.

They haven’t learned poo poo and are complicit

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I really hope he doesn't listen to his lawyers and YOLO's that press conference.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

JAMOOOL posted:

it's not the legal advisors I think this report just doesn't exist. kinda like the "fake news awards" or whatever he just says this poo poo and expects someone to do it. except now everyone around him has been indicted too. even if his 'report' did come out it would just be the same as his fundraising emails "I DID NOTHING WRONG, EVERYONE SAYS I DID NOTHING WRONG", blah blah blah

I think he is actually melting down. We're getting near the time he tries to do something "outside the box" soon.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump has not agreed nor announced he is cancelling the press conference. It is still going ahead!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nonsense posted:

Trump has not agreed nor announced he is cancelling the press conference. It is still going ahead!

he is not a quitter

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Nonsense posted:

YAY!

at a time when he needs to hang on to the few lawyers he has left tierimnp continues to make the best decisions

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lladre posted:

I really hope he doesn't listen to his lawyers and YOLO's that press conference.

This is trump, you know he won’t listen to his lawyers

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1692190560998555759

Lmfao, he’s so weird

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1692185724936659018

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"uh huh, nice things about my family"

/scribbles furiously on notepad

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Will Melania even acknowledge he exists after he's in prison?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Will Melania even acknowledge he exists after he's in prison?

melania: did you say "Donald"?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a.lo posted:

thank you for participating in my thread teamies

you're welcome

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

She’s gonna be long gone by then lol

Do these idiots not understand her motives

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

looking very happy

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
conjugal trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I feel like that should be her decision.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Spoondick posted:

you're welcome

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

petit choux posted:

I think he is actually melting down. We're getting near the time he tries to do something "outside the box" soon.

it definitinely seems whatever remaining vestiges of his sanity that remained are quickly withering away. like a week ago he called Pelosi a literal demon from hell and was openly rooting for the US World Cup team to lose. and that was actually before all this

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

RVWinkle posted:

Ignoring all the screams begging me not to post

yes I suppose on a smaller scale this is me, with my family, and posting to this forum

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Melania doesn't want anything to do with him now lol in what world is she gonna be visiting him in prison

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

Melania doesn't want anything to do with him now lol in what world is she gonna be visiting him in prison

She doesn't understand how lucky she is, to have instant access to the greatest president America has ever produced

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

JAMOOOL posted:

it definitinely seems whatever remaining vestiges of his sanity that remained are quickly withering away. like a week ago he called Pelosi a literal demon from hell and was openly rooting for the US World Cup team to lose. and that was actually before all this

I think you ppl are forgetting the massive amount of insane poo poo he did while actual president of the United States

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thank you for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

yeah its definitely possible that having Trump (relatively) out of the headlines for 2 years made people forget how crazy he was but also this seems like the first time he's actually been forced to do things he doesn't really want to do and will have to deal with dozens of court appearances in between campaign stops so what you're gonna get in 2024 may be a purestrain form of Trump the likes of which have never been seen