Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

hope he enjoyed trading his life as a stupid rear end wizard for that of a hermit who sits outside of my party in the campsite 24/7 waiting for me to accidentally click his dialogue :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

hope he enjoyed trading his life as a stupid rear end wizard for that of a hermit who sits outside of my party in the campsite 24/7 waiting for me to accidentally click his dialogue :cheers:

This.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

insane anime posted:

same, gently caress that fool.

savoring this game like a fine wine, swirling my adventure slowly in one of the many cups I have to take from everywhere for 10 gold a pop cause all my guys suck at pickpocketing

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

i call him gale the snail cuz hes fuggin dimwit

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pragmatica posted:

i restarted because i was not happy with some of the decisions i made, and it was making my options way too weird lol...

lol weird how?

thanks for the epic sig el spider

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fucker posted:

lol weird how?

she killed every single person and party member lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

That Little Demon posted:

she killed every single person and party member lol

lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
me a few hours into my "kill every annoying retard i find" playthrough of a larian game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fucker posted:

me a few hours into my "kill every annoying retard i find" playthrough of a larian game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fucker posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fucker posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fucker posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fucker posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fucker posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fucker posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fucker posted:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Fucker posted:

lol weird how?

lmao. i had a “dark urge” character in my party… and he was… uh… very mean. not how i wanted to do my first playthrough. :sweatdrop:

definitely plan to finish that save next, just wasn’t going at all how i thought it would and if was still early enough in act I to start over without too much annoyance.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pragmatica posted:

lmao. i had a “dark urge” character in my party… and he was… uh… very mean. not how i wanted to do my first playthrough. :sweatdrop:

definitely plan to finish that save next, just wasn’t going at all how i thought it would and if was still early enough in act I to start over without too much annoyance.

You should keep going with it.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It makes the next play through more epic.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
no save scumming results/events, you deal with with what happens, keep your gaming honor intact

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tis better to have rolled and failed than never to have rolled at all.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fucker posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nutmeg posted:

no save scumming results/events, you deal with with what happens, keep your gaming honor intact

This

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Kinda wish I'd gone dark urge for my first run but I'm looking forward to it later. I imagine playing a dark urge character trying to be a good guy will make for a more interesting story overall

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

God I was uneasy about save scumming cause you decide you didn't like the decision you made or whatever, but the idea of someone doing it to reroll checks just makes me want to throw up

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
oh no, i didn't restart because of dice roll checks! no save scumming! i just wasn't into the storyline and conversation choices since i was playing the main character with the dark urge storyline. i am playing with someone who explained what decision i had made with that character/background choice because i just picked it because it sounded cool and weird. i am not a monster that restarted because i didn't like roll checks.

i am looking forward to finishing the dark urge playthrough. i was just not really into it for a first playthrough and storyline because i am having way more fun with karlach as a companion and having a totally custom character. i just didn't make good choices when i started. this game is so fun, and i am sure i will have like an embarrassing amount of hours played like the original sin games!

basically this... lol:

insane anime posted:

Loll. Be careful, if its a custom character that Dark Urge trait cant be avoided sometimes. [made me kill a squirrel]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda like Fark Urge cuz it gives you a lore reason to occasionally blast someone and I like the unpredictability.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

GOTY

(I haven't played yet, but lurking this thread is getting me super hype)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
game owns

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/1691861528117473595

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
only a 97? hope they fire their rear end

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

White smoke from the PC Gamer HQ. We have a 97

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

got a lot done in baldur's gate today... feels like i could finish this playthrough in a couple days

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mushroom guy changing the name he calls you except whenever you approach to talk fail. I'm the life-chanter bitch.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Mushroom guy changing the name he calls you except whenever you approach to talk fail. I'm the life-chanter bitch.

I made my barbarian freak out and attack him for this bull poo poo lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leaving through the mountain pass didn’t change the act but through the underdark did, even though the warning messages were the same. Kinda annoying but at least I didn’t have to fight this guy lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This games too loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

This games too loving good.

The world is too large, the plot is too subtle, the characters are too funny and the combat is too loving epic. But I’m still having a good time.