Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Harlock posted:

File this away as a reaction image for when something funny happens this season

I might have to take this as my new avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/TheDunkCentral/status/1692237377295491556

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Did harden threaten presti with the fat suit...

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Harden's targeted weight gain is the most strategic sports fattening in a long time. It's like some trophy wife knowing how to add weight and lose it to get more cash

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Its not weight gain or even a suit. He normally wears a girdle. I am convinced of this now.

OzFactor posted:

Okay but just for the sake of thinking about it: how many points would James Harden score in China? Would he average 60 ppg? Jimmer loving Ferdette has a Chinese career average of 34 ppg.

Probably not as much as you'd think. Jimmer is a guy who would look like god until the defense tightened up and then look like crap. Harden wouldn't get nearly the whistles and I think it would really encourage the worst habits of his game.

I mean, he'd still like regularly put up 40 but I don't think he'd break the game or anything.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Again, Harden dirty bulks then cuts. It's very common. He's a strong dude.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I thought this was very cute.
https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/1692249938279948422?s=20

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

cute, but also era appropriate to the last time the Bulls have been relevant

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

I liked this. Thanks for sharing!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Whos fault is this trend, the whole memey schedule release thing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

Whos fault is this trend, the whole memey schedule release thing

The San Diego Chargers

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
It was done before the chargers but yeah. they are the ones who made it popular.

Marketing and socials have to spend their budget somewhere.

https://twitter.com/TheKnicksWall/status/1692256521730523477

lmao this is going to be very funny if the Knicks have a down year.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Aug 17, 2023

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Have another one, this time featuring Jaleel White:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwDpJjWM0s_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(I don’t know how to embed Instagram)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Kibner posted:

Have another one, this time featuring Jaleel White:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwDpJjWM0s_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(I don’t know how to embed Instagram)

this one rules

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Metapod posted:

Did harden threaten presti with the fat suit...

In the OKC book, Presti does say he thinks Harden could cause more trouble staying on the team than being off of it, and the author implies this is a mistake. Little did we all know . . .

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Are we getting more than 2 twolf national games this year?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Bip Roberts posted:

Are we getting more than 2 twolf national games this year?

5 national non-NBATV games:

https://twitter.com/MikePradaNBA/status/1692267367626092717?s=20

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
https://twitter.com/OrlandoMagic/status/1692250186540580984

Our owners suck but our social media team is great!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

funny enough Blazers Raps Wiz is also the nickname the front office gave to Dame

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

318 total spots, the bottom 9 (60%) teams in the East get 20 of them.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Warriors are going to be so rear end this year glad I can catch them on TV this much

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

the sound effect for lebron james was fantastic. And they really nailed the animations

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

i am a moron posted:

Warriors are going to be so rear end this year glad I can catch them on TV this much

lot of fun storylines.

will steph stay healthy (if not, season over)
will cp3 accept being a bench bro
will draymond completely alienate cp3
will literally any of the bench players step up
will cp3 stay healthy for once in his career (no)
what's a center?
will klay continue just being a pretty good basketball player while making 40 million/year

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/BrettSiegelNBA/status/1692253565404709043

this goes against my narrative that No One Pays Attention to the Nuggets and as such I will be ignoring it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm glad the Spurs have so many games because I want to see Wemby (although I will probably get league pass if I'm not living on the streets in October ) but man those are going to be ROUGH.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I don’t actually care much but a bit surprised wolves didn’t get a few more. Anthony edwards might have a big breakout season.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I’m surprised the worst franchise in NBA history has five games on national television personally

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

R.D. Mangles posted:

If I was home, I'd photoshop Hardens eyes into the good the bad and the ugly graveyard scene.
like this?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Coaaab posted:

like this?

lol thanks

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

i am a moron posted:

I’m surprised the worst franchise in NBA history has five games on national television personally
I think the middle of the Eastern Conference will be pretty cool and fun down the stretch this season and would not be surprised to see one of Pacers Pistons Magic exceed expectations and be in the mix for like a 6 seed by end of March. All three seem better on paper

Also this seems like a must turn the corner season for Jalen Suggs, I know he's 22 but if Anthony Black is any good and Gary Harris is healthy I don't know where the minutes will come from for a guy who hasn't shown much on either side of the ball, at least not with any consistency.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Coaaab posted:

like this?

Lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
They can put anything on in the early slot and it does okay but if they put a bad game on in the late slot it dies, that's probably why the bad east teams get more representation than the west.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Kawhi Leonard DNP for 19 of those 22 games

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/1692276675676127258

I'd prefer a more balanced schedule, but in particular I think this Wolves team would benefit from a good first half start.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

segababa

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Twolves will be ok after the asb if they can unload the dead weight (KAT)

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
James Harden sold 10,000 bottles of his wine in 10 seconds on douyin

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

As per Marc Stein:

quote:

Harden's recent comments about Morey have led to "calls" for the NBA to re-investigate the Sixers "to assess what Morey allegedly lied to Harden about," according to league insider Marc Stein.

Stein added that his "instinct is that they will indeed choose to look into this one more time."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
For what its worth, I think chris paul rather than jordache poole being the second unit pg will really help klay