Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Framboise posted:

tl;dr: sucks to suck. also, drop the next video Tim please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

if you start a playlist of every video tim rogers has ever made, he'll probably release the next one before you finish

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
hello

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

*stares down from the camera, pauses, in order to replay every prior memory in perfect fidelity, before startling straight ahead--*

HELLO

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Insert Credit releases an hour long show every week too. It's been worth the listen just to find out about the Video Game History Foundation pod

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Insert Credit owns, dude.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

History Comes Inside! posted:

Deserves every penny imo

I feel like I get my money's worth through the quality of his videos, yeah.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Angryhead posted:

I nearly started tearing up at the end of the Kansas segment... and then laughed out loud at "and now it's time for "The Bottom Line" and hard cut to HBomb doing the "ad read"

I'm so glad he *did* go back to visit the grave :)
Rewatching and quoting myself because I felt the exact same way again :allears:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I watched through the Tokimeki video and it’s funny that my first thought of him talking about the endings of TM was “oh like Signalis!”

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I will wait however long it takes for another masterpiece longform video to come out and by golly I'll be happy about it!!!!

(I am not giving Tim any money, so, the tears I cry while watching his videos are all free)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I don’t give Tim any money (besides clicks on YouTube) but I am glad he gets money from people.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Angryhead posted:

Insert Credit owns, dude.

:yeah:

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Tim Rogers is going on tour

”Tim Rogers” posted:

attention @everyone @here

do you plan to exist in BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS on FRIDAY AUGUST 25th 2023?

maybe you see yourself drawing breath in PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA on SATURDAY AUGUST 26th 2023?

or perhaps you intend to battle the lifestyle of BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK on SUNDAY AUGUST 27th 2023?

if you answered "yes" to any of those questions and you DON'T want to see and hear me speak into a microphone in the excruciating hope of making you LYAO, steer clear of any and all comedy venues (me too stupid to google the precise ones), because i have received the urgent whispered call to serve as "opening act" for april clark and grace freud's GIRL GOD, a duo THE DAILY BEAST called "One Of Comedy's Wildest New Acts". you know, one of Comedy's Wildest New Acts called *me* a "Daily Beast" once, though we can wallow in *that* story another day.

any lip-licking secondhand embarrassment enthusiasts and/or aspiring assassins can excavate adequate details on how to geo-locate my pre-corpse on the exact dates listed above by accessing the web site GIRLGODLIVE.COM

attendees of the brooklyn show can meet My New Dog (yet unnamed) and maybe even pet her

thank you

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Tim: “How many of y’all like sex?”

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Tim: "Anyone here a squirter?"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
That means the video must be releasing soon, he would never go on tour without doing that first!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The video came out last week, didn’t you see it?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I would settle for one a quarter manic patron emails

who am I kidding i settle for far less

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

just another podcaster now

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

That means the video must be releasing soon, he would never go on tour without doing that first!

This is like the third leg of this thing

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Important Tim update:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwL7HDaMXIc/?hl=en

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Babier Babbis

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Did he new video?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
see thread title

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

No thank you to the patreon for paying for his dog.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Babbitthy Bibbis

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

parasocial relationships

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

parasocial relationships

No weren’t you paying attention it’s a pair of Pomeranians

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

parasocial relationships

I parasocially love those stupid little dogs, yes.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Warbird posted:

I parasocially love those stupid little dogs, yes.

I mean, if you don't...they are prepared to destroy you

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulQuaintKoalaEleGiggle-yG-1h4tBGvxZM4ji

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
right before AC6???

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

*me, suddenly interrupting everyone itt*

MmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeaaaaaaaaah, armored core six fires of rubicon, or アーマード・コアⅥ ファイアーズオブルビコン, some might say, now that's a goddarn tasty morsel of a video game

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

aamaado koa sikusu faiaazu ofu rubikon

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Surely tim can't deliver such a Big Sunday that even the haters would be forced to admit he is allowed to have a dog.

But we can dream

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Without knowing for sure I’m gonna guess that clip is taken out of context and is about him saying that when the next video is ready he will announce it on a Friday stream to be released 9 days afterwards (which someone said in the action button discord was a thing he said)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Escobarbarian posted:

Without knowing for sure I’m gonna guess that clip is taken out of context and is about him saying that when the next video is ready he will announce it on a Friday stream to be released 9 days afterwards (which someone said in the action button discord was a thing he said)

here it is, you can click "Watch full video" to see the context

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulQuaintKoalaEleGiggle-yG-1h4tBGvxZM4ji

"I released a video one Sunday without announcing it, and it was good. Stage 3 of Action Button video release is right now... wait... Stage 3 of the Action Button Video Release Schedule's is this: I'm going to tell you, one of these *voice cracks* I will say, when the next video is ready. I will say it at the end of the stream. I would like you to be ready to clip it. To share it with your friends. I will not make trailers. I will not share promotional imagery. I will simply say, Live on a Stream, at the end of the stream: "The next video is debuting next Sunday," -- don't clip that -- because that's an example. Not the Sunday of the stream, the Sunday, one week out. I promise, that's how the video launches will always go, from now on. That's how they're going *voice cracks* from now on. There will not be such an announcement at the end of this show, That's 100% sincere. I will not at the end of this stream say, '... next Sunday..." I will tell you one Friday before, and I will also make a post on Patreon that will go live that has a little more inside baseball, maybe a bonus feature, maybe not a bonus feature, I will have a post on Patreon to time with the announcement at the end of a stream. Even though Patreon, I'm trying to make it not exist... etc etc etc.... So that's how I'm going to do it from now. It will be a big deal. I will say, uh, I will try to make it sound like a big deal, right? What I need you all to do, is post about it on your own social medias, and your own... uh.... you, you're own Discord channels. Post it on my Discord if you'd like. I'm not going to do any publicity outside this stream. [...] This is where you find me."

[...]

"I continue to get tweets at me, daily, that are like 'where did he go? is he okay?' and it's like... man... in the time it took you to god-darn tweet that -- you can't even call it a tweet now, you gotta call it a post -- you could have just found me, Jerry, I was right here. I will always be right here. *laughs at himself.*"

Sorry I couldn't stop I was being controlled by outside forces to transcribe.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

ziasquinn posted:

Sorry I couldn't stop I was being controlled by outside forces to transcribe.

Thank you but also lol

e: I wish somebody (whether it be Tim or a fan) archived these streams on Youtube, just because I'm used to having stuff like that run in the background via that platform

Angryhead fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Aug 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwglrcJth15/

For A Future Video
inb4 Tim pivots to doing The Shittiest Stand-up You've Ever Seen

e: also recently found out that there's 22 episodes of a standalone Violence Island (of Insert Credit fame) podcast.
I listened to half of the first episode and... eh. Maybe after I get through my Insert Credit backlog.

Angryhead fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Aug 29, 2023