Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Can you get cooties from giving CPR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I mean, a man may have to touch another man’s chest while thinking about disco.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Yup. I actually made an ex-boyfriend banner and an ex-boyfriend stuffed Pegasus before I wised up and didn't craft anything for my husband. We're going on 43 years now, and I'm not taking chances. (Hawaiian shirts don't count, right?)

Somebody pointed out in the comments that it's possible the granny squares were intended for something for him, and I certainly hope not now.

I hope this was a knitted, crocheted, or woven Hawaiian shirt? Like an ugly Christmas sweater, but with tropical designs.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:ohdear: It Came From r/legaladvice :ohdear:

Salesman said “Twenty-four fifty” not $2,450.00

quote:

Last Friday (3 full business days have passed) I had a free termite inspection from the pest control company that I use and generally don’t have an issue with. He showed me obvious signs of termites in the back woods and recommended bait/traps in the backyard. He told me it is only “twenty-four fifty” annually. I assumed he meant $24.50 and thought wow why would I say no to that. It must be low because I already pay for service. So I signed and they used my card on file, I never even physically saw the dollar amount. Checked my credit card today and had a $2,450.00 charge. I then checked my email and read the contract, clearly saying $2,450.00. I am 10hours past the cooling off period to cancel. Anything I can do, I feel like I got scammed (even though I know I’m just stupid)?

Just laughing at the idea of someone going "Twenty bucks a year? Sign me up! 'Fine print'? Not for me!!"

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Bored posted:

I hope this was a knitted, crocheted, or woven Hawaiian shirt? Like an ugly Christmas sweater, but with tropical designs.
Woven, but not by me. Commercial quilting fabric ( do not do this, do not make garments out of quilting cotton) with a chili pepper pattern.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for refusing to contribute financially to my household

quote:

I, 25f, moved in with my bf of 2 years, 27m, about 6 months ago. My lease was up and he offered have me move in as his roommate was moving around the same time.

We agreed to split the cost of everything 50/50. For context we both make decent money and roughly have the same earning, but I WFH and have no debt while he commutes and has decent amount of debt.

At the beginning everything was fine, but he slowly started doing less around the house getting to the point of leaving all household chores to me, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. When I confronted him about it he said he believed in "traditional roles" and it was my job as the woman of the house to do these duties. I was taken aback, but quickly recovered and told him I also agreed in traditional roles and as such it was his duty to be the provider of the household, therefore, I would no longer be contributing financially. He argued that it was not what we agreed to and that would put him in a tight situation financially. I simply explained that I was following his beliefs.

By the third week we ran out of groceries, he had no money, and he didn't get paid till the following Friday. He asked me to buy the gorceries so we wouldnt be left without food for the time being. I told him he needed to figure it out as i was not going to be interfering woth his role of being the provider. The next few days id go out to eat during my lunch breaks so i wouldn't eat in front of him and cave into buying him food.

I finally felt bad and told him that we can either keep this arrangement of "tradional roles" or we can split EVERYTHING 50/50 like we originally agreed. I explained i was not ok with following tradtional roles only when it was beneficial for him. He is now upset calling me an AH for allowing him to go hungry by refusing to pull my weight financially and for judging his believes. So AITA?

We'll definitely don't break up with him

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

FMguru posted:

That story from last week about a joint bachelor/bachelorette party that got out of hand got an update

AITA for asking my sister WTF she expected to happen at her shitshow of a bachelorette party?

OP added some details in comments to the original story

Pro strat to keep the groom out of trouble by getting him too drunk to move.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

How deep is your love?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Woven, but not by me. Commercial quilting fabric ( do not do this, do not make garments out of quilting cotton) with a chili pepper pattern.

Noice!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Crocobile posted:

AITAH for leaving my friend stranded in Bali after realising she had blown all my money?

Wait so you did what now?

A high & confused Reddit commenter asks for a breakdown from OP:

So you broke up with your long term partner because they were abusing your separate finance account instead of your joint one. Thats rough

No I will not be reading any more details about this story and will enjoy taking this large swig of water while I read this magazine about unexpected surprises.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Desert Bus posted:

Is it not normal to wake up every day and have your autonomic nervous system go haywire when you go upright and then you spend the first 5mins of every day puking?

the gently caress? this thread gets weirder & weirder

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Whomst among us doesn't have haywire autonomous nervous systems

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Between COVID-induced POTS and Crohn‘s Disease I pretty frequently have morning nausea too, but at least I know that’s not common enough to casually refer to it as a normal thing lmao

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

POTS loving sucks. Also MCAS. Total bullshit.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Sometimes you just barf in the morning. And also all day. That's just one of the things human bodies do. Anyway it's bullshit my anti nausea drug is called "ProCalm" when one of the side effects is agitation

AITA for farting in front of my partner?

quote:

This feels ridculous to post, but I (24F) have been with my partner (30M) for almost 2 years, and we just moved in together about 4 months ago. Lately, he’s been getting really frustarted with me because he says I fart too much at home and it’s disgusts him. I tend to fart a few times at night, and he gets super grumpy, and has accused me of doing it on purpose (I’m not). He says I “don’t need to push it out.”

We just got in a big argument about it tonight because I farted in the kitchen on accident. I am extremely fed up with him treating me like what I’m doing is unnatural and always telling me I need to be more like a lady. I feel like I should be able to fart in my own home without judgement. I told him I was sick and tired of his attitude and acting like I’m some sort of freak for doing something that everyone does.

We’re now currently in separate rooms not speaking because of the fight. Am I crazy for thinking farting is normal? AITA?

Tldr; my partner gets really upset when I fart in front of him at home.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

r/relationships: I feel like I should be able to fart in my own home without judgement

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Frustarted?

More like frustfarted.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Down Under, this is very normal

wtf I'm Australian and in no way is sharing bank account details in this way even remotely normal lmao

Bony-Eared Assfish
Oct 4, 2018

Hughlander posted:

My(31f) boyfriend (34m) claims that going on a cruise is cheating

How dare you exist in the vicinity of other men!

The Gospel of St. Pete.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Farting loudly in each other's presence at home is one of my partner's and my love languages.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Frustarted?

More like frustfarted.

Did the fartjaculator ever get posted here?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Chewbecca posted:

wtf I'm Australian and in no way is sharing bank account details in this way even remotely normal lmao

Most people are raised with literally no education about basic financial poo poo and as a result have no financial literacy or common sense at all besides whatever dumbass ideas they get told out of context.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Let he who has no haywire autonomous nervous system throw the first chest compression

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
If an expelled breath still has enough oxygen for CPR I feel like a fart should also probably do the trick with far less exposure risk

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ah yes, rear end-to-mouth resuscitation

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Remember the lady whose husband said she was committing financial adultery? Well.
Further Update: Husband accused me of financial infidelity

Remember the time you had sex without me? Twice? It turns out you owe me for the rest of my life whim.

This one has had a couple updates.
:suspense:
About a month ago:

Additional Update: Financial infidelity accusation/cheating soon-to-be-ex-husband

quote:

Hi All - I wasn't going to post another update (at least not this soon), but have gotten dozens of DMs/messages asking if I am okay and how things are going - so this is specifically in response to those who were checking in on me.

To recap my story, I first posted a couple weeks ago that my husband accused me of financial infidelity after I spent $5K of my own "fun money" allotment on a gaming computer, desk and chair, even though my spending was within our agreed-upon rules; he subsequently "admitted" that he wasn't really upset about the gaming setup, but about what he perceived as a lack of professional ambition (I'm a senior software dev and we make the same salary at the moment), plus he wanted me to cook more elaborate meals, put more effort into home decor, and dress up more for him. Finally, about a week later he accused me of being "low value" due to not being a virgin when we met (at age 21 - neither was he - and he never once previously criticized that in our 12 years together) and told me he was having an affair with a younger coworker who had been a virgin (gross, I know). Then he moved out (and in with her). Folks have been asking me this week how things went with him picking up his stuff, meeting with my lawyer, etc. so wanted to share those updates for anyone interested.

So, he was supposed to come get his stuff on Tuesday evening, a couple days ago, but told me at the last minute he couldn't because "Amy" (his girlfriend) wasn't feeling well. Some people called in the comments, but yes, she's pregnant apparently. He told me this on text so I have proof of the affair in writing now, it's not just his word against mine.

Anyway I didn't want him to keep jerking me around on the schedule, for whatever reason, so I told him I'd pack his stuff for him and arrange for movers. I think it's better that way, I really didn't want him/them in the house. I already had arranged for a friend to come over on Tuesday when he and Amy were supposed to come by so the two of us spent the evening packing his clothes and other personal effects. The movers came yesterday and got the boxes and the furniture items he wanted. He didn't want much, just the stuff from his home office and his dresser, as apparently Amy's apartment is small. I provided a detailed inventory and photos of everything, which he approved, so he can't say that I broke or otherwise ruined his stuff.

After that yesterday I went to the clinic to get STD tests (won't have the results for a week or so, but thankfully I haven't had any symptoms) and met with my lawyer, who said I had a good case for grounds of adultery and mental cruelty if I want/need to go that route (at a minimum it's leverage to get him to settle quickly and quietly). Also locked down all the finances within the parameters provided by the lawyer so that he can't empty our joint funds or take anything that belongs to me, changed account beneficiaries and all that fun stuff. Changed the locks to the house too.

I decided to take the advice of some of the commenters and am getting rid of the bed and other bedroom furniture I shared with him (I'm donating it, someone is coming this afternoon to haul it all off) and am going to completely redecorate the bedroom to my own taste (that will take a bit, staying in one of the guest rooms in the meantime). I'm also taking a spa weekend away, leaving tomorrow morning and back Sunday night, just to get a change of scenery before I have to go back to work next week. And yes, even after buying the gaming setup, I have plenty of "fun money" left in my account to afford my lawyer's retainer and redoing the bedroom as well as my getaway, with plenty left over - here's to frugality when it counts!

Those are the main updates for the moment. I'm doing better than expected, I think, and realizing more day by day that it really wasn't a good marriage, at least not for the last couple years when he started expecting me to do everything around the house, and all the other emotional labor of running our lives outside of work, with no help and little to no gratitude. Amy sure is going to have her hands full.

EDIT: Once again, I cannot thank everyone here enough! I need to get ready for my spa weekend away :) so apologies if advance if I have not responded to your comment or DM, but I am really grateful for all the support and encouragement. Hopefully there won't be any more notable updates for a while - I really just want a smooth and easy divorce and to get on with my life - so please keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 hours ago (and TW for sexual assault by deception. Put behind spoiler tags):

Latest Update: Was accused of financial infidelity/husband was actually cheating

quote:

Not sure if folks remember, but I had a series of posts earlier in the summer (actual links in my profile) - first, about whether I was the AH for buying an expensive gaming PC, desk and chair with my own allocation of "fun money," leading to an accusation of "financial infidelity" from my husband. Later he told me the actual issue was that he was disappointed by my job (senior software dev, but not on the executive management track), relatively casual appearance (not dressing up in dresses, makeup and heels for dinners at home) and my failure to cook extremely elaborate multi-course meals on a nightly basis. After a simple experiment showed that changing these things (the cooking and appearance, anyway) would not actually make him happy, he accused me of being "low value" because I wasn't a virgin when we met (in college, 12 years go, something he had never stated was an issue before) and then admitted he was cheating with a coworker. Who is now pregnant. Last I updated, he had moved in with Amy (his coworker) and we were starting the divorce process.

I'm updating again here because a lot of kind people have been checking in with well-wishes and to see how I'm holding up. Sorry for not updating sooner, but as soon as I got back from the spa weekend I mentioned in my last update, I dove into working with my attorney on the divorce settlement, and didn't think it wise to put my business on the Internet, however anonymously, with the legal issues up in the air.

The good news is that we were able to come to an agreement pretty quickly and everything is now executed (just waiting for the court date which could take another couple months, but my lawyer says the agreement is airtight). It wasn't quite as favorable as most of you all lovely folks probably would have wanted for me, but I was highly motivated to get it done fast. I did get everything that really mattered to me: first, the house I inherited from my grandmother is 100% mine, along with all the furnishings and other effects in the house. My own retirement accounts and my "fun money" account are all mine as well. Otherwise, I did have to give him 75% of the other cash assets. Although he wasn't on the title for the house, he did contribute substantially to the large renovation we did, as well as to upkeep since then, and the house appreciated very substantially in the years since we moved in. It's fine as I still have plenty of money, especially as I'm quite frugal most of the time and can rebuild cash savings quickly. Our agreement also states that neither of us has a claim on each other's past, present or future earnings. So in case something happens and he loses his job before the court date, I won't be liable for any alimony. This is actually overall a very good deal for me and gives me a lot of security.

(In case anyone is wondering how we got this done so quickly: our state allows divorce on "mutual consent" grounds, which basically allows for a quick divorce without a legal separation period if the parties come to an agreement about all the finances/assets. Given that Amy is pregnant, my soon-to-be-ex (let's call him "Joe" - yes, like the psychopath in the show You) was also very motivated to not drag this out.)

Now for the real dirt of this update: last weekend, shortly after all our papers were signed, Amy reached out to me. She asked if we could meet and talk. Perhaps I should have declined, but I will admit I was curious about the "24-year-old prodigy and until recently a virgin" person who was Joe's affair partner, so I agreed to meet her for lunch.

So, the first thing is, Amy is \*very\* pregnant, like third trimester. She confirmed she is due in mid-October, which means the affair has been going on a whole lot longer than Joe let on. Whatever, it's water under the bridge as the divorce is almost final. However, after some polite but chilly pleasantries, she asked me, when am I going to be moving out of the house? Because surely Joe has been patient enough with giving me time to get my life together? And her apartment is small and they are needing space for the baby.

Uhhhh...what? I told her she must be mistaken as the house is mine, inherited from my grandmother, but asked her...what else has Joe told her about me, and our marriage? And...lie after lie (Joe's lies, that is) tumbled out of her mouth, along with crumbs of the real story. These gems include:

* Well, it was true that she and Joe met at work. But it was about a year ago, when they were both interviewing for the executive training program they are now in. Amy said, though, that they first became friends before getting together romantically. Apparently, Joe told her that he was legally married but that we had been "separated in spirit and living separate lives" since 2020. But that he didn't want to kick me out and make me homeless during the pandemic because I didn't make much money and we live in a HCOL.
* Joe told Amy that we met in our early 20s when he was mentoring me in a GED prep program - that I was a high school dropout who was struggling with addiction, and essentially, that he "rescued" me. Helped me get clean, tutored me for my GED, and had been supporting me since through gradually working on college classes. He told Amy I was working on prepping for an IT career and was currently making $45K as a help desk technician and that he wanted to make sure I could at least afford a studio apartment. He also told Amy that we had "separated" because I had relapsed and he couldn't have a meaningful relationship with a drug addict. (Uhhh...all this is lies. My entire history of drug use is occasionally sharing a joint in college, maybe 4-5 times total, never anything harder.)
* It is true that Amy was a 24-year-old virgin prodigy. She seemed dismayed that Joe had told me that, though (at least the virgin part). Said it wasn't a moral issue, she really was just focused on school and work and didn't make time to date. And that generally guys her age seemed mostly interested in casual hookups, especially the younger finance bro types, and she wasn't interested in that, but that Joe took the time to get to know her and was actually interested in a meaningful relationship.
* I asked her if the pregnancy was...planned? She said no, of course not, but it was a miracle because Joe had a vasectomy, so they took that as a sign that they should keep the baby. (Uhhh...no, Joe did NOT have a vasectomy. As we were planning to be a child-free couple I suggested it a couple times over the years, he firmly stated he didn't want to alter his body like that, so he left birth control as my responsibility.)

So...it really does seem that Amy is pretty blameless here. I mean, those of us who have been around the block would likely know not to believe a guy who claims to be "separated" but is still legally married and living with his wife, but...without her having any dating/relationship experience I can see where she would have taken him at his word, about everything. After all, I didn't know anything was amiss with Joe until a couple months ago - and I was married to him.

Of course Amy didn't want to believe me, and I don't blame her for that either...after all, she's been in a relationship with Joe for close to a year and is 7+ months pregnant with his baby, who is coming soon, ready or not. I couldn't immediately refute everything she said, but showed her a couple things - first, a picture of me in my late teens with my grandmother in front of my house, and also, my Linkedin profile which shows my current job and education. Told her to do what she wanted with the info and to please stay safe and take care of herself, and then said my goodbyes. Yes, it was all very odd and unexpected and surreal.

Sorry this is so long but figured those following my tale would be interested in this turn. I am not sure if I will update again...maybe in a year or so when I have truly processed everything with lots of therapy and am hopefully on to living my best life. As for Joe and Amy, it's up to them to find whatever their path is. I do hope she wises up and leaves him but am sadly not confident about that. I'm sure he will be able to spin all this in his favor because that's what he does. But I also can't make it my problem anymore.

Comments:

OP posted:

I don't think she was in a cult, as much as just singularly focused on school and work and the realized that the time when people usually get started with such things had passed by.

Joe didn't know she was meeting with me (obviously, as he would certainly have dissuaded her from going). I didn't put this detail in the post above but she actually tried to offer me money to move out, as she was convinced that the house belonged to Joe and that my own financial challenges were causing the delay. She offered me $17K, which I guess is the maximum nontaxable amount you can give someone in a year? $17K to move out by the end of September with the idea that it would be enough to pay deposit, moving expenses, and the first few months' rent on a small apartment.

quote:

Apparently he told her that I tended to get high in the evenings, so he had to get back to the house to look after me and make sure I wouldn't OD, and that he felt he owed me that care at least for a little while longer even if we weren't together romantically anymore.

quote:

(edit: regarding his “vasectomy”) Yes, I definitely informed her. She didn't believe me, she said he definitely did have one, he just didn't inform me because he "didn't want to bring children into the world with a drug-addicted mom" but didn't want to upset me about it.

quote:

I think he just didn't want to use a condom because he hates them.

jfc

Crocobile fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Aug 18, 2023

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Mx. posted:

ah yes, rear end-to-mouth resuscitation

Also a great way of finding out if they're faking!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Oh gently caress sorry here’s a short fun one

AITAH FOR BREAKING UP W/ A GIRL FOR HAVING A TAIL?

quote:

Knew this girl since HS, she was always chasing me but i was never interested or too clueless for the obvious signs.. Never dated or anything. We came into contact again 8 years later and she is like a 9/10 super fit and just hot af, im dad bod but she is still interested. we start exercising together jogs at like 4-5am, turns to fcking outdoors and sometimes in her car if it was too cold. we start doing this regularly, we went on some real dates and we were like two peas in a pod. we love to drink together and party, we go to festivals all this poo poo, we're pretty much always smashed and loving. so for the first time ever (a few months since we started hooking up) we had normal sex, like not under any substances, not outdoors at night and not in a car etc. it was fantastic until we swapped to doggy and much to my surprise homegirl has like a 2 inch tail. a protrusion of sorts at the base of her spinal cord. it is oddly like a mini stegosaurus spike shape, maybe an isosceles triangle? I obviously finished but i cannot unsee it. and she never mentioned it, and im too afraid too and maybe noone has ever told her because shes so hot, or maybe she thinks its normal. I dont know and ive ended up just kind of just smashing my phone so i cant text or call her which was obviously a mistake. but would i be an ahole for calling it all off. i want children and she is trying to get me pregnant like since highschool. and i cant stand to think they may be born with tails.

OP in the comments continues to make me lol:

quote:

I wish i found humor in my situation. i just feel dread and sadness for what we had. I cant even flip a coin because if it comes up tails...

Someone asks how he thinks she hasn’t noticed:

quote:

my arms are too large to reach my middle to lower back so i use an extendedo pole loofa and she is ripped and also has the same item in her shower
:lmao:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Crocobile posted:

This one has had a couple updates.

:wtc:

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Down Under, this is very normal

1) NZ is not "down under"

2) this feels like it's fake or embellished because the only reason that Aussies go to Bali is because it's cheap - both the flights and accommodation. I don't know anyone that would pay $4k to go there when there's so many other places at that price. NZ shouldn't be significantly more expensive to travel to Bali

Crocobile posted:

Oh gently caress sorry here’s a short fun one

AITAH FOR BREAKING UP W/ A GIRL FOR HAVING A TAIL?
ive ended up just kind of just smashing my phone so i cant text or call her which was obviously a mistake
Uhhh what?? Is this what post-covid socialisation looks like??

PancakeTransmission fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Aug 18, 2023

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The only reason NZ is not down under is ‘cos no fucker can find it on a map.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

australia isn't a real place new zealand is the only true down under

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

If Australia isn’t real then the Tim tam slam isn’t real and I don’t want to live in that reality

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

it breaks my heart to confirm the rumours -- australia is very very real, and growing

please stay tuned for more devastating news

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Bali can be expensive if you want to go high end

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Anywhere can be expensive if you want to go high end, nothing unbelievable about that. There are luxury resorts in Panama City (Florida) that are sold out over spring break.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Aug 18, 2023

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

The only reason NZ is not down under is ‘cos no fucker can find it on a map.

How can you find it on a map, when it's never loving there?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

How can you find it on a map, when it's never loving there?

Cartographers: ‘hey kiwis, do you want to be on the map?’

Also cartographers: ‘what did they mean by ‘nah, yeah’?’.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Pope Corky the IX posted:

According to my brother and his wife who are both medical professionals, their CPR classes didn't use "staying alive" anymore. The cultural reference they've found to be more widely recognized by the students is "baby shark"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Do you do a compression for each doo?