Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Getting Mary from Tobal vibes https://fightersgeneration.com/characters4/mary-ivonskaya.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I know very little about Dragonball but isn't Mr. Satan a pretty good Trump stand-in?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Soul Dentist posted:

I know very little about Dragonball but isn't Mr. Satan a pretty good Trump stand-in?

No, he's not a malicious shithead

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
Mr. Satan is a loving father and grandfather, too

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

also he (temporarily) saves the world

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

He also asks permission before taking credit for the z fighters actions

Mr Satan is like if a good person had trump like characteristics, but managed to still be a good person. Total fiction

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

Total fiction

In MY dragonballs? Doesn't sound right

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I've always wondered but was too afraid to ask: Are the dragons stored in the balls, or…?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Antigravitas posted:

I've always wondered but was too afraid to ask: Are the dragons stored in the balls, or…?
Yeah, if you're having trouble summoning one, it helps to work the shaft.

Anyone who enjoyed DBZ as a child despite the endless, endless filler and hasn't caught DBZ: Abridged on YouTube yet should remedy that situation. If nothing else, the anime nerds in ADTRW had a weird hatred of it last time I looked, which has to be worth something.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I have no desire to ever watch DBZ after trying to watch DBZ. For it being "The Greatest Fighting Manga of All Time!" they sure don't loving fight very much.

4 loving episodes of that rear end in a top hat standing with his hands over his head, while his opponent just did nothing?

Stupid loving show.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

August Current Events: Extremely angry about a 1990s anime series I tried to watch one time

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

bulletsponge13 posted:

I have no desire to ever watch DBZ after trying to watch DBZ. For it being "The Greatest Fighting Manga of All Time!" they sure don't loving fight very much.

4 loving episodes of that rear end in a top hat standing with his hands over his head, while his opponent just did nothing?

Stupid loving show.
Only four? poo poo, you tuned in at a fast -moving point in the plot. That poo poo was only forgivable as a pre-teen.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
congrats to all those who decided to out themselves as anime watchers, this is very brave

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Cugel the Clever posted:

Yeah, if you're having trouble summoning one, it helps to work the shaft.

Anyone who enjoyed DBZ as a child despite the endless, endless filler and hasn't caught DBZ: Abridged on YouTube yet should remedy that situation. If nothing else, the anime nerds in ADTRW had a weird hatred of it last time I looked, which has to be worth something.

I was incredibly lucky to have somehow missed the DBZ craze when I was in middle school and saw Abridged first

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

bulletsponge13 posted:

Stupid loving show.

DBZ Abridged also makes it quite a bit more sensible and comedic, and takes all of maybe 15 minutes to hit its stride, I think the whole thing clocks in at maybe 10 hours? With most of that being the last bit.

maffew buildings posted:

congrats to all those who decided to out themselves as anime watchers, this is very brave

Its 2023, anime is so normalized and hip it doesn't even wiggle the radar.

I see dudes at my gym built like brick shithouses watching Demon Slayer on their phone on the stairmaster.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

M_Gargantua posted:

I see dudes at my gym built like brick shithouses watching Demon Slayer on their phone on the stairmaster.

Don't doxx me

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Hekk posted:

August Current Events: Extremely angry about a 1990s anime series I tried to watch one time

gently caress you GYREEEEEEEENNNNNNN Princess Moananoke was the poo poo!!!!!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hey, want to see a Nazi get his rear end whooped from hubris? You do?

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1692576083911098809?t=FoXLZ-DWYotTYh6CphdLAg&s=19

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
wait who the gently caress is goku. Wats a saying?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

I didn’t know I needed this but I’m pretty angry today and this gives me life.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/alanfeuer/status/1692356512864219385?s=20

:toot:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Someone showed Muskrat how many people have blocked him, or blocked the low quality scammy poo poo-tier products that increasingly make up ads on Twitter, so he’s listening to customer feedback and taking steps to improve not only his tweets, but also the quality of advertisements on Twitter.

I’M JUST PLAYIN’ HE’S JUST GONNA GET RID OF THE “BLOCK” feature

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1692558414105186796?s=46

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Today is not a good day to be a Nazi.

Good.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hell yeah :jewish:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Midjack posted:

Hell yeah :jewish:

These Nazi guys sure do seem to lose a lot.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
a ginger nazi? lmbo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

TheWeedNumber posted:

I didn’t know I needed this but I’m pretty angry today and this gives me life.

I like where he lets him get a kick in and then promptly takes him to school.

"THERE'S NO SORRY! SHUT UP!"
"THE gently caress YOU MEAN SORRY?"

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
For some reason, the line "Hey RICO you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind" keeps repeating in my head. Why.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

I like where he lets him get a kick in and then promptly takes him to school.

"THERE'S NO SORRY! SHUT UP!"
"THE gently caress YOU MEAN SORRY?"

So anyone know the backstory to this beyond the obvious talk poo poo get hit?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Defenestrategy posted:

So anyone know the backstory to this beyond the obvious talk poo poo get hit?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Kpyno9dOjw&si

haha after that his buddy that came to the gym with him wanted some too

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Aug 18, 2023

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Someone showed Muskrat how many people have blocked him, or blocked the low quality scammy poo poo-tier products that increasingly make up ads on Twitter, so he’s listening to customer feedback and taking steps to improve not only his tweets, but also the quality of advertisements on Twitter.

I’M JUST PLAYIN’ HE’S JUST GONNA GET RID OF THE “BLOCK” feature

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1692558414105186796?s=46

Screenshotting for posterity since I can't imagine that context is going to stay up lol

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
He's going to argue that block for DMs is sufficient and will get away with it.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Screenshotting for posterity since I can't imagine that context is going to stay up lol

Lol it was interesting to learn how Apple does care about the quality of their App Store & when Uber was screwing around with user data & tracking even after the app was deleted then lying about it to Apple they were close to getting kicked out. Guessing Twitter will learn that too.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

You can't smoke weed and keep security clearances either but hey he's still launching for the gov so I presume his never got revoked.

Point being, he's rich and twitter is still big and the rules are not for everyone.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

shame on an IGA posted:

"Education is painful sometimes"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's so wild to see Giuliani, who invented the perp walk and one of the first to use RICO to be the target of RICO and possibly doing a perp walk.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

What kind of idiot takes an rear end whipping for someone else.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

A Stable Genius posted:

“Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by a publicity & campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta. Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!”

Translation for the not brain geniuses: "My 4th set of lawyers told me to shut the gently caress up or they'd stop representing me, and I can't find anymore"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Defenestrategy posted:

What kind of idiot takes an rear end whipping for someone else.

authoritarians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

orange juche posted:

Translation for the not brain geniuses: "My 4th set of lawyers told me to shut the gently caress up or they'd stop representing me, and I can't find anymore"

whats the rationale for taking it at all? On the unlikely chance I win I'm gonna make johnny cochran look like lionel hutz and can charge anything for the rest of time?