Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Need some tunes in my office today. Any suggestions?

My favorite DJ at WFMU, Mona, goes on at 3pm, highly highly recommend her show.

https://www.radiorethink.com/tuner/index.cfm?stationCode=wfmu&stream=hi&launchedFrom=secureStreamRedirect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

the funny thing there is that he has no way to leave the country without people noticing and stopping him. he'd have to slip his secret service details for multiple hours and somehow get out of the country while on bail

*trump easily leaves the country in the middle of the night thanks to a group of loyalists in the secret service that do whatever he wants*

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

tunp

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

the funny thing there is that he has no way to leave the country without people noticing and stopping him. he'd have to slip his secret service details for multiple hours and somehow get out of the country while on bail

what if he uses a gun to kill his detail then hightails in it his TRUMP plane?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
SODA!!!!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

WarMECH posted:

*trump easily leaves the country in the middle of the night thanks to a group of loyalists in the secret service that do whatever he wants*

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
obamna

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Louisgod posted:

people don't have any savings in their savings accounts

inflation is still crazy and interest rates are insane

the country is literally burning or drowning and to help biden is letting oil companies drill more instead of mandating green energy

people are still hosed by predatory student loans and healthcare bills

yeah man Biden rules, he's done a great job not being bad orange man

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Louisgod posted:

the country is literally burning or drowning and to help biden is letting oil companies drill more instead of mandating green energy

Biden wrote a stern letter to the oil execs asking them nicely to voluntarily stop earning record profits that one time. He gave them the gift of laughter.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

we're hearing it more and more

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Must be Lunch Time in America. Thread's Hangry.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Robert Picardo hosed a Gremlin at the end of Gremlins 2, never forget.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

RVWinkle posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

euphronius posted:

I’ve seen models where the hurricane gets trapped in the Colorado Plateau Province and stays there for years like jupiters Great Red Spot . the amount of rain it will drop will be thousands of inches a years and will completely restructure the climate in the SW

Cool

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

ah good ok kelly anne conway

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i could fix her

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Cold on a Cob posted:

i never did get confirmation whether the guy tori almost shot was the guy he cucked when he was cheating on his wife, did he ever confirm that?

Lol if this is the real reason for the move

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RVWinkle posted:

Who among us,

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Elon's shiitter is like taking a submarine through the chud brain.

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1692587605043347750

The number 1 selling movie is super mario brothers
the number 1 songs are:
"Last Night" by American country singer Morgan Wallen is the year's longest-running number-one song on the Hot 100 in 2023, having spent sixteen weeks at the top spot. "Flowers" by American singer Miley Cyrus is the longest running number-one by a female artist, ruling the Hot 100 for eight weeks.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Louisgod posted:

people don't have any savings in their savings accounts

inflation is still crazy and interest rates are insane

people are still hosed by predatory student loans and healthcare bills

yeah man Biden rules, he's done a great job not being bad orange man

hey man look all I asked was if you wanted to make it a dave's double instead of a single and what you'd like to drink

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

gremlins two
Aug 14, 2019

RVWinkle posted:

:hmmyes:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

I’ve seen models where the hurricane gets trapped in the Colorado Plateau Province and stays there for years like jupiters Great Red Spot . the amount of rain it will drop will be thousands of inches a years and will completely restructure the climate in the SW

As a weather nerd I'd be very interested in reading about this if you have a link

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

orange man good

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he good i like my prez

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

hey man look all I asked was if you wanted to make it a dave's double instead of a single and what you'd like to drink

I can't afford that in biden's america, just roll the meal into a ball and throw it into a bag, thanks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

euphronius posted:

can you elaborate on this, please? that sounds baller

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My coworker was saying its crazy expensive for new homes/homeowners to get insurance now because even tho we're on the coast the county as a whole is considered too high risk for fires, and all these people in the fire areas are trying to sell but can't leave, and I said "sounds like my landlords problem. Maybe if this crashes house prices I can afford one some day" and they just looked at me like I spoke another language

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

when we have wine go bad i always ask my boss if i can take it home instead because it's only 3 days old and he'll say poo poo like "yeah buddykins just loving take it i know you're just gonna pour it all into a bucket and drink it"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Theyre gonna be growing bananas and mangos in kern County by 2030, mark my words bitches

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

when we have wine go bad i always ask my boss if i can take it home instead because it's only 3 days old and he'll say poo poo like "yeah buddykins just loving take it i know you're just gonna pour it all into a bucket and drink it"

ya ever do a little introspection and consider you might have a drinking problem?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I know i do and i'm going to die from it because nothing matters.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

Yeah buddykins just pour the drippings in the bar covers into a bucket. You can shake out whatever left in tje cans. Just lick the floor why don't you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

there's no loving way trump has been a sober man and abstained from drink his whole life

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

there's no loving way trump has been a sober man and abstained from drink his whole life

he does various types of the amphetamines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Buddykins posted:

why bother with booze when dr feelgood ronny jackson will give you the good poo poo