Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

:yooge: failing, lying NewsNation and washed up Chris Cuomo resort to UFO coverage for cheap clicks! SAD! :yooge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

i love some intel stooge thinking they are clever - i will have one journalist dig up the dirt, and report on the dirt and then i will have the washington post report on the dirt reporting bigly style!

it kind of looks like real journalism even, except for the fact the first hack is a stupid rear end in a top hat and gave the game away by explaining how he was used

being handed leaked info IS investigative reporting by msm standards

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

uber_stoat posted:

mfw the weasel words hit just right.

How did you sneak a camera into my house?

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
I doubt it'll turn anyone off Grusch because ain't nobody who isn't already heavily invested in this gonna read that boring rear end article past the first paragraph

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The latest on MH370: https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15upea2/the_mh370_thermal_video_is_24_fps/

Video supposedly shows signs of conversion from 30fps to 24fps, but the orbs retain characteristics of 30fps

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
maybe it’s because the aliens live in a higher 30fps reality while we’re stuck in 24fps :tinfoil:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I like how Will just ignores how Ken admitted getting tipped by IC/DoD sources to FOIA that particular sheriff's office, while also insisting it's not true he got the info from the IC since the actual details came from the FOIA request. It's the most dishonest bullshit ever lol.

It's good for Ken and Will to out themselves as tools like this though, now I know to take anything they report with a grain of salt

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DiscountDildos posted:

Well, that's not the angle I expected lmao.

Forbidding my news outlet from covering a congressional hearing and its subject matter lest someone accuse us of doing it for the Clicks and Views.

The Wapo's masters at the Pentagon and Langley have forbidden them from touching the UFO topic and all they can do is spin the incredibly weak nonsense, lmao

It's awesome to see "journalists" like Klippenstein and Sommer reveal what they really are. Keep it up losers.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

I'm the vfx artist putting in work to include every minute detail that's been covered but forgot to change the timeline settings

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fitzy Fitz posted:

The latest on MH370: https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15upea2/the_mh370_thermal_video_is_24_fps/

Video supposedly shows signs of conversion from 30fps to 24fps, but the orbs retain characteristics of 30fps

Im with all the people in the comments saying they are looking at his provided mp4 and not seeing anything

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

real or fake i’ll keep manipulating my flaperon until a uap appears over the white house. it is the white house right? you all haven’t been trying to manifest them in your backyards?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The initial claim is that it's weird that the video is 24fps, and the second claim is that the orbs are 30fps. That doesn't even make any sense.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
the complaint seems to be that the orbs are too smooth, which doesn’t make sense—the orbs can never be too smooth

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

uaperon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the complaint seems to be that the orbs are too smooth, which doesn’t make sense—the orbs can never be too smooth

youve been hit by, youve been struck by, a smooth orb

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Lmao if you think alien tech isn't running at 8K/120

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the orbs only glitch out because they are running on trial software and they have to watch an ad every 10th teleport

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
If the aliens haven't patched a cracked version of their teleport software to get around the pay wall, I'm not going to recognize them as superior beings

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
i want to show the aliens my willy

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
turns out the crash retrieval reverse engineering has gotten as far as translating an immalleable sign reading "Unregistered HyperOrb 2"

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

[looks like it wasn't deleted after all, or he's edited it back in. NVM]

Fitzy Fitz has issued a correction as of 22:06 on Aug 18, 2023

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

some gamer claiming he can see the different e between 4 fps is the most mick west gamer brained rebuttal ever

(I still just cannot believe this is real)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Why I haven't I been abducted by aljen hotties yet, I'm ready

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Why I haven't I been abducted by aljen hotties yet, I'm ready

practice ce5 (cum encounters 5)

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

debunkers are feeling increasingly isolated

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

i enjoy the idea that boomers are taking the secrets to the grave. loving boomers am i rite?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

get in the sphere

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
holy poo poo where'd you find that that's the most detailed image yet!!!!!!!!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

inchworm posted:

holy poo poo where'd you find that that's the most detailed image yet!!!!!!!!

Wait until you see this:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
b i r d b a l l s

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

C H O R B

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
they're here

and they bok

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Google Butt posted:

get in the sphere

sombering

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
All in all you're just another chick in a ball

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

cock block

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
a dark grey/black cock block, inside a wire sphere

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Barry Foster posted:

All in all you're just another chick in a ball

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

poisonpill posted:

some gamer claiming he can see the different e between 4 fps is the most mick west gamer brained rebuttal ever

(I still just cannot believe this is real)

that's a 25% difference in fidelity

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

so that ufos taking a plane poo poo was like 10 years ago. it doesn't seem to have escalated much since then so i guess we're still winning right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
hmm I think that guy plays too many video games and think that video works the same way