Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
my only real complaint right now is going to camp and talking to ppl and everyone wants to gently caress me. you can ignore it by blowing everyone off im sure but it feels forced and that my camp has been infested by a bunch of swingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

my only real complaint right now is going to camp and talking to ppl and everyone wants to gently caress me. you can ignore it by blowing everyone off im sure but it feels forced and that my camp has been infested by a bunch of swingers.

Playing hard to get ftw.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The githranki lady told me it was a shame that "you've promised your body to gale." When I did no such thing and the only dialog options were like, "he's great" and "it's just sex". I talked to astarion and he was like really? gale huh? Now I hate gale more than I already did. It's pissing me off and making me want to start over lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

startin to be glad i couldnt pull gale out of th portal lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

startin to be glad i couldnt pull gale out of th portal lol

If I restart I'm gonna make a wizard and let him rot. He's like an all time worst rpg character.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

And the nerve to make him eat your loot on top of everything.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nutmeg posted:

In my experience blowing everyone only makes them think you want them more.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

The githranki lady told me it was a shame that "you've promised your body to gale." When I did no such thing and the only dialog options were like, "he's great" and "it's just sex". I talked to astarion and he was like really? gale huh? Now I hate gale more than I already did. It's pissing me off and making me want to start over lol

Lmfao get owned and not-femdommed by Lae’zel, pussy.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

In my experience blowing everyone only makes them think you want them more.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

You love Gale and you kiss him on the lips.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nooooo!

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
game owns

going into a frothing rage and throwing my enemies at other enemies ftw

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

thanks for the epic sig el spider

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

having sex with gale are we? interesting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
to each his own

----------------

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

gayle sex lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
turns out if you use the 'knock out' passive on your unarmed strikes on a boss, the game still counts them as killed, and you can still loot their body while they're ko'd.

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol I spoiled myself on someone being a recruitable companion by pickpocketing them and seeing they had the key ring, alchemy bag, etc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Lol I spoiled myself on someone being a recruitable companion by pickpocketing them and seeing they had the key ring, alchemy bag, etc

Same but after killing them. I think they were super evil anyway. Dunno if I could have recruited them without doing some seriously hosed up stuff.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

act 2 finally lol

----------------

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

drat…the dark urge is hosed up…

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I feel like skeletons should have more bones

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

right arm posted:

I feel like skeletons should have more bones

I always feel like that but we can't always get what we want.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

my new favorite thing is jumping over traps instead of disarming them lol

I’m almost as smart as a half orc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's so crazy how big every new map is, wtf...

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

It's so crazy how big every new map is, wtf...

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

goferchan posted:

Lol that rules.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This returning pike can rob your XP by causing people to fall to their death when it returns to your hand I think lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BRO I just caught that armadillo guy in mid vert transfer and cheesed his rear end. Clean.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

right arm posted:

my new favorite thing is jumping over traps instead of disarming them lol

I’m almost as smart as a half orc

lmao, i should've thought of that

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao just told a god “if you’re so strong why don’t you kill me” and then they did

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Killed the ogres in the blighted village and the gith lady had one of their heads mounted on a trophy plaque by her tent lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I'm gonna have to brave the shadows unaided because when I killed the milf after laying pipe I didn't get her guitar and I dunno where I left the body. Whoops. This game is tight lol.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

made it through BDSM torture bullshit that looms around in the game by having the thick zombie nuns 'initiate the final lesson' on the old southern baptist preacher steam punk sado masachist . it gave a bunch of extra exp for the dark urge and to shadowflame lol and for some reason everyone in the party approved, from karlach to the gay vampire

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's cool that they made goblins completely sentient humanoid beings and also made them so you won't feel even slightly bad about killing them. They don't seem to care about the dozen of their friends I just killed thirty feet away, so I won't either.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

My monk air punched a giant queen spider into a chasm on round one of what was shaping up to be quite a battle.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

also, fighting the shadows / wraiths / etc makes a noise that sounds a lot like smt nocturne and its loving sweet

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sick of looking at undead and dark regions...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shadow flame got her pussy wet several times in a row when I was going shot for shot with a indeed ogre earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Shadow flame got her pussy wet several times in a row when I was going shot for shot with a indeed ogre earlier.

Lol her name is so loving stupid

----------------