Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I used to have an iTunes smart playlist (remember those, they were great) that was called "Unlucky For Some" and it only had track 13 from every album in my library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Theres a chart out there that shows that basically everyone jumped ship as soon as Negan showed up.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
I forget why, but I watched some WD fan video where they spent like 30 minutes gushing over his intro and giant monologue, how he was so badass and saved the show. I went and watched it and it was some dumb poo poo, if that's one of the highlights of the series I'm glad I never even started it. And the poo poo with ending the season with a 1st person bat bashing so people didn't even know what character got got was just disrespectful to fans, I was actually mad for them :mad:

The Demilich posted:

It was all about audiogalaxy

Oh goddamn I'm turning into dust and blowing away :corsair: At the time the idea of being able to put a bunch of songs on a wishlist and come back later to find them downloaded to your pc blew my mind.

Grassy Knowles posted:

Yeah, It’s my neighborhood is such a fun song

The 90s moped energy is weak with this one :chloe:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Aug 19, 2023

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Grassy Knowles posted:

Yeah, It’s my neighborhood is such a fun song

:goofy: the Len listener has logged on

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i am reminded that Lou Bega has more than one greatest hita album

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Sally posted:

:goofy: the Len listener has logged on

I know nothing of this Mumble C

I mean Len

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Sally posted:

i am reminded that Lou Bega has more than one greatest hita album

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Takes No Damage posted:

Just remembered this image from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, before memes were memes:

this reminded me of how back then when you found out a video was streaming you were physically repulsed. Why can't I just wait 30 minutes to download my 144p Matrix trailer and watch it in high quality?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.
Really digging this "return to the late 2000s" vibe, or the "most basic rear end memes we have on-hand" vibe. Not totally sure which we're doing

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Synonymous posted:

Really digging this "return to the late 2000s" vibe, or the "most basic rear end memes we have on-hand" vibe. Not totally sure which we're doing

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

ButterNBacon
Feb 17, 2004

Sorry I don't have 2000's or basic rear end memes to share

Oh wait hold on this one has a special place in my heart

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/ySEczlS.mp4

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 09:09 on Aug 19, 2023

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

This got taken down real fast.

I guess people still don't like the 80's. :confused:

Ballbot5000 has a new favorite as of 08:19 on Aug 19, 2023

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Ballbot5000 posted:

it's still up for me?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Lobok posted:

When I go to the strip club out by the power plant,

is what the strippers say when me and my mates strut in.

stop storing your fivers next to the fuel rods

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

AKZ posted:

Anybody have the "Welcome to something awful" meme with the illustrated weird dog things coming out of the shadows?

Trying here if anybody has it handy

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Glottis posted:

this reminded me of how back then when you found out a video was streaming you were physically repulsed. Why can't I just wait 30 minutes to download my 144p Matrix trailer and watch it in high quality?

Back in my 28.8 dialup days before P2P when I was getting MP3s from individual FTP sites I used to get actual mad whenever they had files that were encoded higher than 128 because they took so much longer to download :argh:

Ballbot5000 posted:

Probably because they played the guitar parts over people playing bass :guitar:

AKZ posted:

Trying here if anybody has it handy

For future reference it's a panel from the Berserk manga :japan:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 12:32 on Aug 19, 2023

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Takes No Damage posted:

For future reference it's a panel from the Berserk manga :japan:

You're the best thanks!

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

spookykid posted:

it's still up for me?

... Turn ... off your monitor?

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.
Hah, still can't link to source no matter what so it remain unshared

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Who is it instead of Kissinger this time?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Rick Jeanneret, who was the play-by-play announcer for the Buffalo Sabers for like 50 years and one of the best in the NHL.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.deccanherald.com/world/viral-meme-dog-cheems-dies-during-surgery-tributes-pour-in-2653599

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
RIP meme dog.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Indecisive posted:

what kind of absolute clowns are out there manually typing out filenames for their songs in the first place. i refuse to believe any of you have done of this (ok maybe one of you)

Look not all CDs have database entries and I have to enter them manually when I rip them okay because I'm not gonna click on Track 01

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Paladinus posted:

RIP meme dog.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/joshcarlosjosh/status/1692682428760895885

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Make way for the original Meme King.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

All dogs go to heaven
(except for those class traitors in Paw Patrol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids