Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

...Rime?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

the secret service has already told him once they will not stop cops from arresting him if he did not surrender on other indictments. in fact, they told him they'd facilitate the transfer. there's a reason he's turned himself in each time.

if, for some reason, he did not turn himself in by next friday at noon, the warrant goes live. he is arrest on site in georgia, and georgia will work with other states and federal law enforcement agencies (including the secret service) to arrest him and deliver him to fulton county. in this case he would not be granted bond immediately and would be held pending first appearance with certainty.

I think he can still come up with a tweet to neutralize all this

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it is kinda funny to see all the political media grifters be all like "it's very important to pay our legal bills to preserve freedom, like freedom from being held accountable for your crimes"

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I would love to take a piss on this dudes grave and poo poo all over his collection of suits :allears:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I can year Jorp saying "And I'm not joking" in is goofball Kermit voice

he probably starts crying too

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/1692893951114485839

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

petit choux posted:

I think he can still come up with a tweet to neutralize all this

I recently looked it up, and I forgot that the original context for this was that he was considering calling Mueller's investigation a "witch hunt".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html

William Bear has issued a correction as of 16:15 on Aug 19, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

rip friend

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
this hurricane is going to take forever to get there. What with the modern 24hr news cycle you'd think the planet would pick up the pace.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Isn’t he being sued for groping another dude

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

insane clown pussy posted:

there's a lot of black cops in georgia

i mean they're honorary honkies, but still

I wonder if there are any good places to wager if he's gonna flee. He's gonna do something. He lives in Batman world, he's gonna pull a piece of furniture out of his rear end one way or another.

Oh poo poo, final scene from Cape Fear but instead of Deniro make it Trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

Nice. The kids don't quite understand that it's too cold to go to the lake today. To be fair to them, I don't understand why the temperature is so low either. It's nice though.

Yeah we've had some cooler weather this last week. It was low 70s Wednesday or Thursday evening and I was cold lol.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1692633948856394121

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Same, u assholes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I can year Jorp saying "And I'm not joking" in is goofball Kermit voice

he probably starts crying too

I think it was in Cat's Cradle where there was the guy who led the marches and ran into a bar to change his outfit to match the marchers in between parades. This is kinda how I see Peterson. I guess just because he's so attached to his outfit. He's like right up there with the guy that wears the question mark suit.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

William Bear posted:

I recently looked it up, and I forgot that the original context for this was that he was considering calling Mueller's investigation a "witch hunt".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html

Nice

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1692691318093283744

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lpzie posted:

rip friend

new battlebits update looks great

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

petit choux posted:

I think it was in Cat's Cradle where there was the guy who led the marches and ran into a bar to change his outfit to match the marchers in between parades. This is kinda how I see Peterson. I guess just because he's so attached to his outfit. He's like right up there with the guy that wears the question mark suit.

he had that unbelievably ridiculous suit made back a few months or years ago, and the fact that he could put it on and look in the mirror and think "Yes, yes, this is elegance" says a lot (about him being a dumb idiot).

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

tacodaemon posted:

some youtube language guy named Olly Richards made a video of English dialects he said NOBODY would be able to identify but I had no trouble recognizing southern Appalachian, Singaporean, Jamaican, and Newfie. so I should sue him for doubting my accent/dialect recognizing

*paulie walnuts voice* eyyyy we gotta friggin my fair lady over here

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

hurricane hillary isn't gonna do much damage but it's gonna bring a hell of a lot of rain into the desert, jeez.

full point
Jan 21, 2006

Sai-kun posted:

obamna 🥺

sinnesloeschen posted:

oh yeah check this out

obanma

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1634990607918829568

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
let’s get out there and crush this Sunday everyone

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Helping my uncle out while he recovers from a broken rib, he's got some cool cars.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

petit choux posted:

The Riddler? Or the guy from Sirens of Titan?

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

What a loving dickhead.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Downloading.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Helping my uncle out while he recovers from a broken rib, he's got some cool cars.

no offence but that sure does look like a car that could break a rib

funny thing is they were so safe when I was little.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

“brb gonna go post a good picture of myself online…”

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

Thankfully it wasn't a car that did it. We were going to go for a ride but the battery was dead. It's a 62 something or another.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

petit choux posted:

hurricane hillary isn't gonna do much damage but it's gonna bring a hell of a lot of rain into the desert, jeez.

for some reasons I feel like 29 palms getting hit with a ton of water will poison somewhere else

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

PostEldar posted:

The Riddler? Or the guy from Sirens of Titan?

He was a trivial character and I get some of his less popular novels mixed up sometimes. It was mostly just in passing, they were in a bar and this guy goes and changes his outfit in a booth, and it turns out it's mostly just the jacket and hat, or whatever, he's just jumping ahead of the marchers, it was pretty clearly a metaphor.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I just realized, I think it looks like that to us now and didn't then for a specific reason. Cars mostly were these big lumbering heaps of steel that didn't really get moving all that fast. They drove more like trucks. So there wasn't as much potential for damage from rapid impacts, unless it was at speed. And in that case you'd be through the windshield and 5-10 yards away anyway.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

cnn is gleefully covering the prison trump will be booked in, noting it is under investigation for human rights violations

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we love violating human rights dont we folx

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

petit choux posted:

I just realized, I think it looks like that to us now and didn't then for a specific reason. Cars mostly were these big lumbering heaps of steel that didn't really get moving all that fast. They drove more like trucks. So there wasn't as much potential for damage from rapid impacts, unless it was at speed. And in that case you'd be through the windshield and 5-10 yards away anyway.

when I was 5 my mom (in a fairly small Renault) was rear ended and that sent her directly into my dad driving an old Chevy, the Renault flipped backwards and nothing happened to the chevy (well not much). I was in the hospital for weeks with a broken arm, a doctor told my mom that my left arm probably would not grow but here am I posting away you loving rear end in a top hat, I bet you're dead now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

it might have been a Peugeot, I can't remember