Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

they knew there would be consequences if they didnt pay the red power god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
tier 2 only

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Matt made it seem as if green level was the enemy but they’re pretty high level.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao this poo poo rules

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

It’s fun to throw on an old episode or two at work. I’ve been trying to find the episode Matt was giving out his advice for getting the most bang for your buck at Chipotle. He made it out to be this big secret, but if I recall correctly it was just ask for extra hard shells because they would give you three, and maybe asking nicely for extra rice or something. The boys were really struggling for awhile and it’s crazy to see how far they have come in just a few years.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
chiptole hacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0SAHh2QC40

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

loudog999 posted:

It’s fun to throw on an old episode or two at work. I’ve been trying to find the episode Matt was giving out his advice for getting the most bang for your buck at Chipotle. He made it out to be this big secret, but if I recall correctly it was just ask for extra hard shells because they would give you three, and maybe asking nicely for extra rice or something. The boys were really struggling for awhile and it’s crazy to see how far they have come in just a few years.

its wild how far they’ve made it because in one ep lately matt talks about living next to a doctor and shane says something along the lines of ever tell them you make a doctors salary? “i went to college just for fun”

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

yeah i thought about this as well, different podcast, same bit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://deadline.com/2023/08/shane-gillis-netflix-comedy-special-september-1235525264/amp/

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

rented that g&k sketch show and was stricken by how good looking Matt is in a suit.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
and that bolo tie, oh lawdy

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Shane's new special out on Netflix

Haven't watched yet but am keen to after work

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
special ruled

australian man on 9/11 hosed me up

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nauurrr

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

george washington bit crushed me

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah this was a great special

Saw Shane in the mentioned Australia tour and he did about half of it there but it's all been refined so well.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm seeing him on Saturday so I'm holding off, but I look forward to it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i saw shane on saturday and he loving ruled

he told some new material i guess (havent watched the special yet), and then he told some refined stories from the podcast (such as the one about the trip to notre dame with phil and his friend who they harass)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i dont know where else to put this but fellow philly comic (and matt & shane guest) mike rainey got into the press conference for that escaped murderer who was 5 ft tall and 120 pounds and asked a question:

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/1701966921564913733

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DECqrt9p5SA

how have i never seen this before

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Watched the Shane standup a few days ago and it was pretty good

I've never seen alcohol lines that long for any type of show ever, it was insane

I do think he got put off at one point when he said an old timey slur and the crowd cheered instead of getting quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdiWBLZ199w

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah in detroit the lines for beer were insane

also he said that it had a ton of people puking in the seats lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i miss lamorp and gardini

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i miss lamorp and gardini

Clean shaven Lamorpheus is unsettling but yeah, those autistic youngbloods bring some heart and horror to the show.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
house of haunted farts

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
tina yu is hot tho, i'll give the new producer that much

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

tina yu is hot tho, i'll give the new producer that much

Ana De Armas gets doubled teemed in BLONdey.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
ooh! ahh! Joe's dick is huge!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
nobody wants a teenis after a cold plunge

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

What an absolute clown the bloke in the new Patreon turned out to be

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah I couldn't listen to it, he was awful. The fighter on the regular ep rules tho.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
I thought it was alright when he started describing being sexually molested in boot camp and getting his Purple Heart (two separate events).

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Happy Veterans Day to the guy who kept dropping peoples real names and dire sexual assault allegations against USMC drill sergeants

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The sub-5' teams.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

what elevates mssp chatting about getting hosed by Dwight Howard for an hour is how stone cold serious they are. there’s no teee hee I can’t believe we’re talking about this, just two guys having a discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Man that sleepy hot cocoa sounded nice then I checked and it was seventy bucks for a month supply