Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Don’t worry Englands, it’s not coming home but you can just pop on over from Benidorm to visit it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robostac
Sep 23, 2009

Sentinel Red posted:

Actually switched to ITV because the Beeb commentators appear to be right next to a very excitable Spanish one who’s drowning them out.

They have fixed this now, though her lost voice is less fixable.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
So did I hear right that England didn't send any royals or senior ministers to watch the game, and that the head of the English FA didn't even bother to show up. True/false?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Gee, that full on push

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
That’s some nice passing, lovely triangles

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

ooooooohhh

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Woof

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Spanish coach is central casting for a failson.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Fuuuuuuuuck

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Yowza that was close

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Love the rattle when the ball hits a crossbar. Such a nice tactile feeling

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

How did that not go in??

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

redondo wouldve wanted to put that into the empty net rather than straight at the keeper imo

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Extremely lucky escape for England there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Sphyre posted:

redondo wouldve wanted to put that into the empty net rather than straight at the keeper imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Near goals for both teams. Jesus this is already a great game

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

What a save

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

What a save

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Where’s my goddamn Mary Earps shirt, Nike? etc

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Really good game so far. 2 not bad teams.

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Hemp needs to put more sauce on those kicks if she wants to score.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
hmm, if that has gone in it might have been a goal

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

habeasdorkus posted:

So did I hear right that England didn't send any royals or senior ministers to watch the game, and that the head of the English FA didn't even bother to show up. True/false?

Why the gently caress would we want any royals there?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Fun game this so far

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Das a yellow

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

the english don't like it up em

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lol how was that not a booking

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That’s a yellow yo

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Is that chumpy on the field

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

webmeister posted:

lol how was that not a booking

the swedish player didn't get anything after pushing the australian player last night, these cards are meaningless

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

The Dutch commentator wants everyone to know how he would've coached the teams because ????

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
The lack of establishment support, the fact it will embarrass the idiot underachieving men’s team, and that Spain are managed by a failson who has caused some of Spain’s best players to stay at home mean this is probably the only England team it’s acceptable to root for.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
wanker on pitch

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

webmeister posted:

Is that chumpy on the field

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
RIP pitch invader, enjoy your ritualistic booting

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Sentinel Red posted:

The lack of establishment support, the fact it will embarrass the idiot underachieving men’s team, and that Spain are managed by a failson who has caused some of Spain’s best players to stay at home mean this is probably the only England team it’s acceptable to root for.

"Probably" is a load-bearing word in this sentence.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol was that just stop oil

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Everything is happening down England’s right. Is their left flank not an option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

England's goalie must kick it out, it's in the TnCs