Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hurricane in nevada and a refilled groom lake is some tower of babel poo poo

I believe in weather machines now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

Nerve damage occurs only after very heavy and prolonged usage and is easily prevented with a b12 supplement, I thought? And you can't really overdose unless you're an idiot and don't take regular air breaths every so often, which - unless you've got a 100% nitrous flow mask on - is highly unlikely to happen

I mean, maybe my knowledge is out of date, but unless something's changed that's how I've always understood it

EDIT like, no drugs are 100% risk-free, because, well, they're drugs

but nos is one of the absolute undoubtedly safest there is, as far as I'm aware

my bony fealty posted:

isn't that only if you do a shitton of them consistently for a long time, and is due to a vitamin b deficiency? similar to wet brain alcoholics get due to vitamin b problems.

oh huh. ive lived 40 years thinking it was a barely safer version of huffing paint or gas.
do whippets i guess.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

the video made me groan initially and I wished the thread would go back to tarot chat.

some students who work for me made a custom tarot art deck and some alumni who used to work for me helped kickstart it into production :unsmith:

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Riot Bimbo posted:

they better like synthwave because i was singing a Gunship song

I hope they like my music.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

The Saucer Hovers posted:

oh huh. ive lived 40 years thinking it was a barely safer version of huffing paint or gas.
do whippets i guess.

categorically inhalants are some of the most dangerous substances, so it’s a reasonable rule of thumb, but yeah there’s a few safe ones like nitrous, poppers, ether &c

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i am experiencing severe ontological shock from finding out mangosteen is a real thing and not something a marketer made up

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

im_sorry posted:

I hope they like my music.

i wanna hear some aitee music there must be some mind bending stuff out there

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

what the gently caress lmao

https://m.lockheedmartinapparel.co.kr/

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

wow, a t shirt with an airplane on it, ill pay 40 bucks for that

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

This thread did two things to me today:

1) Reminded me about shockwave, Diablo and lovely VFX
2) Made me watch the ending of a game called Killing Time on the 3DO

#1 is fun and cool, #2 made me absolutely furious. I’d rather get portaled by orbs than ever play or look at that game ever

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Straight into my veins

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Wait so which one did the fake come from

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
a super nova the size of a micro nova

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

well
that would get rid of a plane alright

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I can't believe supernovas are fake!

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

:sickos:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

That's 2 pictures of the same supernova 3 years apart. Is there a link where they compare it to the video?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:munch:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Never a doubt :smugbird:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I honestly don't get why everyone seems excited by two pictures of the same supernova that don't even look similar to the original video nor the VFX.

The guy who posted it doesn't even claim they look the same, he's just saying it's a natural shape that you find in the universe (of course since the VFX is also filmed from a real fire ring)

On the other hand, here are both the video and the VFX side by side and it's evident they are from the same source

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I honestly don't get why everyone seems excited by two pictures of the same supernova that don't even look similar to the original video nor the VFX.

The guy who posted it doesn't even claim they look the same, he's just saying it's a natural shape that you find in the universe (of course since the VFX is also filmed from a real fire ring)

On the other hand, here are both the video and the VFX side by side and it's evident they are from the same source

why does the center look so different

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

OldAlias posted:

i wanna hear some aitee music there must be some mind bending stuff out there

I'm way too much of a socially awkward hermit to collaborate with humans, but collaborating with J'Rooti might be doable for me.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
King Debunker: poo poo's fake

Debunkerstanis: YEAH!

King Debunker: space fake too

Debunkerstanis: YEA- wait, what?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

my bony fealty posted:

why does the center look so different

Because it's a fake. They used the assets they needed for the part they needed.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Holy gently caress please get Congress back in session, I can't take anymore MH370 discourse.

Is McCarthy really gonna stonewall the UFO committee?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

no ring

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ok, new theory

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I loving hate what this video did to me. I'm always claiming everything is real itt. I use cards with pictures on them to communicate with the universe and it talks back to me. I long for the moment when I share bread and mangosteens with my aitee friends. But since the start something in that video is bothering me deeply, and it bothers me even more to see all the recent disinformation and astroturfing surrounding that video. I don't know why but I feel it's not helping with the recent steps toward disclosure.

I'm starting to lose faith and it sucks majorly. Please let the next big drop come swiftly I need something new.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

The virgin Knight of Infinite Resignation vs the Chad Knight of Faith

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
I would not put any hopes or faith in "disclosure", now or ever

Seek the aitee in your heart and that of your companions

and also your cards

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Barry Foster posted:

I would not put any hopes or faith in "disclosure", now or ever

Seek the aitee in your heart and that of your companions

and also your cards

You are right. I'll trust my guts and ignore this video because it feels to me like someone is poisoning the well.

Instead I'll send gratitude to the posters of this thread, they are the real aitees I found along the way

:glomp:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I loving hate what this video did to me. I'm always claiming everything is real itt. I use cards with pictures on them to communicate with the universe and it talks back to me. I long for the moment when I share bread and mangosteens with my aitee friends. But since the start something in that video is bothering me deeply, and it bothers me even more to see all the recent disinformation and astroturfing surrounding that video. I don't know why but I feel it's not helping with the recent steps toward disclosure.

I'm starting to lose faith and it sucks majorly. Please let the next big drop come swiftly I need something new.

don't worry that video of Biden and Podests meeting with the aliens will drop any day now

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

You are right. I'll trust my guts and ignore this video because it feels to me like someone is poisoning the well.

Instead I'll send gratitude to the posters of this thread, they are the real aitees I found along the way

:glomp:

the actual material situation looks spooked up like crazy, so there is all sorts of fun things to consider w.r.t. poisoning the well

those are probably better options than occupants of interplanetary craft vamooshing with an airliner full of passengers anyways

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Forget MH370, let's look at other military videos of UFOs.

quote:

This is the original "La Bruja" DHS footage captured on FLIR on May 30th 2021. This was sent to me by an anonymous agent who was vetted and found to be the real deal. The footage was sent to me along side 3 others. I originally posted them on youtube last sept but due to the general publics toxic behavior I chose to pull them all down after the release of the Apache footage. I am only posting them back up so those who want to study them the right way may do so. Keep in mind that the witnesses are highly trained individuals. They insist that what was captured was true unknowns. They know the objects they witnessed were not birds, drones, balloons, or any other basic explanation. These objects perplexed all who saw the videos and pushed some Agents to request better means of reporting these objects due to safety concerns. The original files are in my possession and I maintain my stance that these incidents captured legitimate UAPs. They have been properly analyzed and investigated by credible academics and scientists. After all the ridicule, the conclusions is that the objects are anomalous in nature, regardless of what many doubters believe. The reality is that what was seen was authentic and what was seen defied explanation. Coming to baseless conclusions does not solve a mystery like this. All that does is hurt legitimate evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKaqxph4SA

For this video watch carefully what happens at the 1:00 mark.

More videos here: https://thedebrief.org/incursions-at-the-border-homeland-security-agents-tell-of-encounters-with-uap/

"Rubber Duck" is being tracked for 40+ minutes moving in a perfectly straight line at a perfectly consistent velocity. No heat signatures, no deviations, they can't get a proper lock on it as if it's transparent/translucent.

"Aguadilla" is similar to Rubber Duck, an orb of some type moving in a straight line.

"Apache" has the pilot notice and comment on 3 super-fast flying objects at the 1 hour 29 minute mark (but no video of it, the pilot wasn't looking up enough at the 3 objects). Rest of video seems unremarkable as far as I can tell.

"Warthog" shows an orb zipping around in the atmosphere as a military jet tries to fly around it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Debrief article actually has a better video of the Apache sighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oNIqlLXtLI

quote:

Captured by one of the U.S. military’s flagship attack helicopters close to midnight on November 6, 2018, roughly 40 miles northwest of Tucson, Arizona, the video appears to show several unidentifiable objects maneuvering unlike any known aircraft.

“Wow! Are those three really fast moving jets up there?” exclaims the Apache helicopter’s co-pilot and gunner as three objects suddenly appear, dashing across the sky as the aircraft prepares to take-off.

“Probably. Probably some A10’s or some F-16s,” the Apache’s pilot replies, before admitting, “but, I’m not looking up there.”

Although difficult to discern from the video alone, the three unknown aircraft initially appear to be flying in a loose triangular formation.

The co-pilot continues to follow the three objects with the aircraft’s multi-sensor imaging system, the Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensor (M-TADS/PNVS).

“The M-TADS/PNVS’s advanced FLIR sensors enable Army Aviation Warfighters to see first, understand first, act first and finish decisively on the tactical battlefield,” reads a fact sheet provided by the system’s manufacturer, Lockheed Martin. The sophisticated Apache Aviator Integrated Helmet (AAIH) worn by the aircrew allows the nose mounted IR imaging sensor to follow a pilot’s head movements.

As they approach the foothills of nearby Picacho Peak, the three unknown objects suddenly appear to rotate around each other, as if revolving around an unseen axis, all while maintaining a steady eastward trajectory.

After several rotations, the objects then resume an obtuse triangular formation before speeding out of sight as the Apache begins to take off.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

Forget MH370, let's look at other military videos of UFOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKaqxph4SA

A cactus at 0:07 matches exactly to a Timpo Toys plastic Cactus released in mixed Cowboys & Indians playsets throughout the 1960's and 70's.

Believers stay losing.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Debrief article actually has a better video of the Apache sighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oNIqlLXtLI

wasn't this one actually really birds

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Marzzle posted:

whats the rationale for the predator drone being in exactly the right place to almost fly straight through the contrail of the plane?

Rickshaw posted:

it wasnt radar pnutties, aitees, or birds. the portal orbs were good ol US of A hyper tech black world ops tasked with stopping mangosteen 9/11. think about it. who had the power to shut down weather satellites and hydrophones in the region? who could have tasked NROL/SBIRS assets in advance? who had the ability to cover it up? it was an op. radar was framed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

my bony fealty posted:

wasn't this one actually really birds

yeah this one was never really close to being interesting