Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Braum's doesn't have great burgers (they're McDonald's-quality for the most part) but their ice cream is top-tier, and they steal the crown on account of being the only burger joint I am aware of that has a grocery store in it, so you can get your cheeseburger and also a gallon of milk and some eggs and a bag of apples or something while you're at it

I do not think they take grocery orders at the drive-thru anymore, although they used to and it ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

Hilary losing all sorts of momentum as she approaches the finish line

loser energy IMO

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
i cant wait for rhe next decade, as extreme weather events and natural disasters keep accumulating at an increased pace. the content will be incredibly engaging

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
me an hour ago: bah, moderate rain, little wind

my phone just now:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Subjunctive posted:

at this rate it’ll be too drunk to concede

podesta steps in front of the meteorology green screen and says "well as you can see here, we don't know what's going on, back to you Jim and Dianne"

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

hilary is [producing] 44 [mph winds]

sad!

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
It's neat that there's significantly less real time information on things happening now that Twitter is so broken

Also lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

heat index of 118 today in KC kill me now

if you're going to tell me a fake number I'm not going to care

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

That red X is just gonna loop around Haiti a few times

oh is it the clintons plane?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
If there isn't death and destruction, is that because people took precautions or because the forecasts were "bad"?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Yes. Now sound the siren.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Dog Case posted:

It's neat that there's significantly less real time information on things happening now that Twitter is so broken

their servers are underwater right now

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SirPablo posted:

If there isn't death and destruction, is that because people took precautions or because the forecasts were "bad"?

Fake news!

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/PplsCityCouncil/status/1693344301793808716

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

apparently this is what’s going to happen for a bit in the Atlantic

https://twitter.com/ericburriswesh/status/1693265614532468991?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
EARTHQUAKE :supaburn:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

When a big storm arrives, the wind shakes the earth around underneath it. Normal stuff.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
Looks like it was down near santa barbara. 5.6 magnitude. Mother nature is not pleased with socal today.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
then, the earth nation attacked

is this earthquake alert system new? is it anything like japan’s? it would be awesome if we got text alerts seconds before an earthquake hit

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Wind, water, fire and earth.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Earthquakes aren't weather please stop derailing the thread

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Steve Yun posted:

is this earthquake alert system new? is it anything like japan’s? it would be awesome if we got text alerts seconds before an earthquake hit

no loving way

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
isn't the worst of the storm not sposeda arrive until like, now? 3pm local I heard

buncha people being like oh it's not a big deal before it actually shows up

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol at the weather

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Steve Yun posted:

Earth is showboating

smoobles posted:

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

SirPablo posted:

Earth is showboating

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Literally an earthshattering storm.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smoobles posted:

HAARP controls the weather and causes earthquakes so they’re like cousins

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Eastern Kern County and the Antelope Valley are going to see catastrophic flooding.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Rain? Two months into summer in a Mediterranean climate?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hilary went to The Baja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUMuHeBwWo

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Everything is fine

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

loving poo poo lol this is the part where im taking the video of climate catastrophe with my phone huh

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
All of southern California is under a Flash Flood Warning, except for some areas in WFO San Diego's area. Not sure why they are being cute, just issue a blanket warning and be done with it.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Everything is fine

the biden/harris/buttigieg and doctor biden administration have delivered the greatest weather in the history of this great nation, perhaps even the universe

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Steve Yun posted:

dunno but im in the circle and didn't get the alert :hmbol:

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I’m literally downhill from a black and white Hollywood era dam, just waiting till I get carried away one day like in a dam break like a molasses flood

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

could the weight of the rain cause a minor earthquake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Droughts over :)