Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

verbal enema posted:

Wish I had a holographic cat girl

don't believe their lies, it's just a flat projection on a transparent slice of glass. it's not even holographic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wish I was a catgirl

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ymgve posted:

don't believe their lies, it's just a flat projection on a transparent slice of glass. it's not even holographic.

nooooo

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Vulpine Complex posted:

They're all crypto-grifters and want Musk to reference Doge in any way so number go up and people stop laughing at them for losing money to a dog meme coin.

Didn't it tank the last time he mentioned it on snl

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
One of the things that I have learned from every parent that I know is having children is awful.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

gschmidl posted:

No, that was SNL.

That's what inspired the prompt and I couldn't find it so I made a new one

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

pixaal posted:

lmao

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

verbal enema posted:

Wish I was a catgirl

word, same

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

pixaal posted:

Look at this pig's huge rear end in a top hat

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

pixaal posted:

This new voice actor for Mario sucks

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
"Having children is incredibly fulfilling" - My sister-in-law texting on a Friday night having locked herself in the bathroom with a bottle of wine to get away from her children.

Vulpine Complex
Apr 13, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Didn't it tank the last time he mentioned it on snl

Yeah but it also got a bump when the app logo was changed to the doge meme for April 1st. Also they're crypto-grifters, so they're not exactly brain geniuses.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

holtemon posted:

lol

Just normal car things

quote:

The manual makes it clear that not all Model Y cars come with a manual release for the rear seats. For those that do, it is located in the rear doors' pockets.

You need to remove the mat from the pocket and press a red tab to reveal the manual release cable, which you need to pull forward to open the door.

How on Earth is this car street legal? Imagine being in a car that's on fire or flooding. You might have useful consciousness measured in seconds. If you're in the back of a Model Y, in order to live, you must:

1. Pray that the owner didn't cheap out and the rear doors have manual release at all.
2. Remove the mat from the rear door pocket.
3. Press a red tab to reveal the release cable
4. Pull the release cable.

If you're panicking and the car is quickly filling with smoke or water, how the gently caress are you supposed to do this?! Why cover vital emergency controls with a mat? Why not have the red tab just be the emergency release and get rid of the extra cable step?

William Bear fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Aug 21, 2023

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Three Olives posted:

"Having children is incredibly fulfilling" - My sister-in-law texting on a Friday night having locked herself in the bathroom with a bottle of wine to get away from her children.

lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Vulpine Complex posted:

Yeah but it also got a bump when the app logo was changed to the doge meme for April 1st. Also they're crypto-grifters, so they're not exactly brain geniuses.

April 3rd*

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

verbal enema posted:

Wish I was a catgirl
Open your eyes

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

E the Shaggy posted:

a.) They're the most racist country on Earth, which is quite the achievement in the face of the US, and they refuse to enact more leniant immigration policies to fix this.

The US will always be more capitalist than racist which is why we let in so many more immigrants than pretty much everywhere else.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Serious_Cyclone posted:

:byodood: Why are people not having more kids???!!?!?

Can we have controls on the rapacious housing market?
:byodood: No, lol
Can we have job security and a livable wage?
Can we have universal healthcare so we aren't bankrupted by a pregnancy?
Can we have affordable childcare, WFH with childcare flexibility, or a strong enough worker's economy for a single-income household?
Can we fix the student loan crisis and make higher education attainable for the next generation?
Can we at least slow down destroying the ecosystem so these kids have a planet worth living on?
:byodood: The population crisis is real!!1!

I love how Canada has decided that the answer to problem 1 is to stop all immigrants from coming into the country and that will somehow magically make housing prices fall.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Ronan Farrow wrote something about Musk.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/08/28/elon-musks-shadow-rule

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

nine-gear crow posted:

I love how Canada has decided that the answer to problem 1 is to stop all immigrants from coming into the country and that will somehow magically make housing prices fall.

Are you talking the whole country or just Skippy Fuckface and his weak rear end attempts to bring Republican brand populism to the Tories and the brain dead cadre of Premiers who share one braincell between them parroting his garbage?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Three Olives posted:

One of the things that I have learned from every parent that I know is having children is awful.

Just do the Elon method:

Continuously have unprotected sex with people working for you, see said children once a year on Christmas on a lovely Zoom call and/or for photo opps, and when one of them disowns you for being a bigoted monster, shrug your shoulders and say, verbatim mind you, “can’t win em all!”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

"We put the stupidest man in the world in charge of everything vital to our continued operation as a society."

"oh no."

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

E the Shaggy posted:

Just do the Elon method:

Continuously have unprotected sex with people working for you, see said children once a year on Christmas on a lovely Zoom call and/or for photo opps, and when one of them disowns you for being a bigoted monster, shrug your shoulders and say, verbatim mind you, “can’t win em all!”

ew sex

no elon uses IVF

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

E the Shaggy posted:

Just do the Elon method:

He doesn't do sex though lol just IVF and surrogates

But then he does this after taking over Twitter

quote:

Just two days before the new year, current and former employees were informed via email that a benefit covering up to $80,000 in lifetime costs related to various fertility-related needs and treatments, along with the costs of adopting children, was being reduced to a maximum of $40,000, according to emails seen by Insider.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Can we at least slow down destroying the ecosystem so these kids have a planet worth living on?
:byodood: The population crisis is real!!1!

I really don't think Elon Musk cares about global warming as much as he claims to for exactly this reason.

His stupid population obsession ignores the fact that all ecosystems have a carrying capacity and while we're probably not anywhere close to earth's its also hard to know for sure and subject to change if, hypothetically, we are locked into some sort of large scale environmental change. Good thing nothing like that is happening.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Arc Hammer posted:

Are you talking the whole country or just Skippy Fuckface and his weak rear end attempts to bring Republican brand populism to the Tories and the brain dead cadre of Premiers who share one braincell between them parroting his garbage?

I mean it is easy sometimes to mistake r/canada and its teeming horde of racist fucks as representative of all of actual IRL Canada, but then you see those polls where Fascist Millhouse is in majority government territory and you just go :negative:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Can't imagine why noted CSAM fan Elon Musk, friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, would want there to be more children.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

William Bear posted:

How on Earth is this car street legal? Imagine being in a car that's on fire or flooding. You might have useful consciousness measured in seconds. If you're in the back of a Model Y, in order to live, you must:

1. Pray that the owner didn't cheap out and the rear doors have manual release at all.

If you're panicking and the car is quickly filling with smoke or water, how the gently caress are you supposed to do this?! Why cover vital emergency controls with a mat? Why not have the red tab just be the emergency release and get rid of the extra cable step?

it's a design thing you plebs

tesla is 𝔸𝔼𝕊𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕋𝕀ℂ

(please pay no attention to randomly misaligned panels and bits and pieces sticking out by a quarter inch or more)

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

William Bear posted:

You won’t care.

From the lack of oxygen obviously.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

ryde posted:

I really don't think Elon Musk cares about global warming as much as he claims to for exactly this reason.

His stupid population obsession ignores the fact that all ecosystems have a carrying capacity and while we're probably not anywhere close to earth's its also hard to know for sure and subject to change if, hypothetically, we are locked into some sort of large scale environmental change. Good thing nothing like that is happening.

Yeah, but if you kill off most of the nonwhite population except for however many slaves you need, there's a lot more room for the white population, and that's what he wants.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

If there are still bsky invites going around, I wouldn't mind one.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

...! posted:

Note centrist Elon Musk, ladies and gentlemen

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1692432631382852066

His political views are a mystery :thunk:

Looks like Musk is bored with DeSantis. On to the next shiny new thing!

And just looking at number 10 on that list - "The U.S. Constitution is the strongest guarantor of freedoms in history." Yeah, sure, save for the part at the beginning where it was okay with a lot of people being actual, literal slaves.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 21, 2023

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Non Compos Mentis posted:

no ones loving in greenland?

They are a Danish colony, so they get hosed on the regular.
The Danes treat Greenlenders worse than refugees - and Denmark is the most racist country in Western Europe

(Also only banned bestiality in 2005 because the tourism was embarrassing

Also also made making CSAM legal between 1968-1980 by accident)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Guys X might fail but that's only because it's hard out there for [i]all[/a] social media and has nothing to do with my lovely decisions.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

kazil posted:

carefully remove the 18 bolts

Yeah you wouldn't want to crack the window by exiting your flaming death trap too quickly

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

ryde posted:

It is because it is white supremacy

It is not that population decline is an issue

It's that white supremacists think that white, anglo-saxon population decline compared to other races is an issue and this is how they dog whistle to each other

Elon Musk thinks there is a white population crisis.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just like the captain of a ship, you're expected to die with your Tesla

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

“ He later transferred to the University of Pennsylvania, graduating with degrees in economics and physics.”

Great work Ronan

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Scratch Monkey posted:

Guys X might fail but that's only because it's hard out there for [i]all[/a] social media and has nothing to do with my lovely decisions.

"We are the last light in the darkness" yep things are good, going super well at Exxe dot con

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

anyone post elon high off his tits yet?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwLi59fLsa1/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==