Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i still worry that going only ~20 months between starting hrt to getting implants will end up causing deformities or health problems down the line

on the other hand, considering how much better i feel now*, waiting like 3 more years with the kind of dysphoria i was feeling would be really awful; so either way i don't regret doing it. still, :ohdear:

* mostly. brainspiders do be like that

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jul 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i don’t wish to diminish your fears but what sort of deformities do you expect that to cause? brainspiders affect many of us to be sure but i don’t think you have much to worry about in that way

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

mediaphage posted:

i don’t wish to diminish your fears but what sort of deformities do you expect that to cause? brainspiders affect many of us to be sure but i don’t think you have much to worry about in that way
couldn't tell you - which itself makes it pretty clear to me that that's anxiety talking. so thanks for that

e) so uh, on the contrary, thanks for diminishing my fears??? :v:

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jul 23, 2023

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

couldn't tell you - which itself makes it pretty clear to me that that's anxiety talking. so thanks for that

e) so uh, on the contrary, thanks for diminishing my fears??? :v:

:)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

anyway i’m not sure of your specific identity but i know many women get breast augmentation and i’ve never heard about a deformity. being unable to speak to specifics is as you say a good way of determining whether something is anxiety, it’s a useful tip

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i bought some bras seven years ago and they're the only ones that work with my barrel chested body lol

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
I stopped taking prog for a while bc Reasons™ and it made my tits shrink. I went back on prog just as i was given a new, expensive bra that's properly fitted to my new, smaller bosom. It's my first properly fitted bra and it's comfortable as gently caress and I'm going to be very conflicted when my huge knockers come back in

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i should get a Properly Fitted Bra one of these days but for now my shopping process is 1. go to a store 2. try on nice clothes 3. everything is too small 4. go back home and have a dysmorphia cry 5. buy more tracksuits

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

turn those tracksuits into a strength. become a dresiara butch, there's not nearly enough of those around. purchase a volkswagen golf II.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

goblin week posted:

i should get a Properly Fitted Bra one of these days but for now my shopping process is 1. go to a store 2. try on nice clothes 3. everything is too small 4. go back home and have a dysmorphia cry 5. buy more tracksuits

not that i have experience with this but have you reached out to a bra-specific store, versus going to an average clothing store that also has bras?

edit: sorry, i think i misread, at first i thought you were saying no bras fit whoops

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mediaphage posted:

not that i have experience with this but have you reached out to a bra-specific store, versus going to an average clothing store that also has bras?

edit: sorry, i think i misread, at first i thought you were saying no bras fit whoops

nooo no t yet 😓

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

armpit_enjoyer posted:

turn those tracksuits into a strength. become a dresiara butch, there's not nearly enough of those around. purchase a volkswagen golf II.

wisdom

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

band name / album title combo imo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

(e) nm, not the place

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 12, 2023

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
hi queers!

estradiol shot today was above average

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

i finally taught myself how to give myself shots in the thigh and it’s virtually painless. i feel like a huge badass

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

came back to caves of qud and i got read immediately

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

armpit_enjoyer posted:

lol nice

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

armpit_enjoyer posted:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

armpit_enjoyer posted:

im

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

armpit_enjoyer posted:

i finally taught myself how to give myself shots in the thigh and it’s virtually painless. i feel like a huge badass

you are a huge badass. stabbing yourself for medical reasons is hard. even if it doesn't hurt.

(ask me about having diabeetus)

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

I feel like insulin should would actually be easier because you can get autoinjectors for those

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I was using the insulin pens and the needles were usually pretty painless. But I hated the finger sticks. That poo poo hurts, and the dread of hitting the button to stab yourself is almost as bad as the pain. I hated it so much I was only checking it once or twice a day. My doc got me on a continuous glucose monitor that lasts ten days to fix that. Now I'm on a pump too, so I only have to get stabbed every 3 days! Technology is wonderful sometimes.

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
happy shot day!

thanks, estradiol.

thastradiol

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i need fat tits how is this something i've gotta pay for

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

goblin week posted:

i need fat tits how is this something i've gotta pay for
yeah i'm still kinda cheesed off that my insurance didn't cover it. might end up doing a minor revision next year too, that sure doesn't help

still worth it, mind

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

frankly bull poo poo how i don't have tits larger than my head rn if im being real

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

There should be a program where fat cis guys and trans men can donate titties to trans women in need

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
A take a titty, leave a titty tray

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

hotswappable honkers

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

hotswappable honkers
Modular Mammaries

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Piecemeal Papilla

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
six years after the canadian governments recognised me as a woman, i finally got around to getting the republic of ireland to validate me too. i received my gender recognition certificate in the mail yesterday

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

vortmax posted:

There should be a program where fat cis guys and trans men can donate titties to trans women in need

tit for tat

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

:hmmyes:

Lain Iwakura posted:

six years after the canadian governments recognised me as a woman, i finally got around to getting the republic of ireland to validate me too. i received my gender recognition certificate in the mail yesterday
awesome, congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007