Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

hbag posted:

i had alligator once and it wasnt bad. honestly just tasted like chicken though

Alligator tastes like frog legs. There is a thing or two I miss about the south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarksydePhilFish
Dec 31, 2004

tabarnak ack ack
Yeah, at this point in human history, if there's an animal with no compelling logistical/societal reason not to raise it for meat, and it isn't widely available, it's generally just because it legitimately isn't that great. I friggin' love venison prepared a few different ways and I really like elk sausage, but beyond that there's really nothing I've had outside of standard/pretty standard (bison, quail) restaurant proteins that made me think "wow, I'm sure glad I picked this over the beef/pork/chicken/fish/shellfish!" It's not like with certain veggies/sauces/preparations where there's a ton of room for innovation or ingredients that somehow got overlooked for decades.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

FirstnameLastname posted:

at this point idg there's no queue whatsoever to screen doxx & hateful/abusive stuff, or even a flag for people who've already had hosed up avs purchased to require mod/admin approval. it doesn't seem like that would be difficult to implement since it wouldn't have to touch the payment side or change it at all

the aweseome part about radium code is that it acts an ablative shield for admin because it could actually require a complete overhaul or it could be two lines of code, and we'll never know

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[richard belzer voice] top ten somethingawful sagas, and the top ten meats of all time.

number ten. kuuenbu & turkey. these two tough-struttin' birds native to north america need no introduction, 'cause they'll do all the talkin' for themselves...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
The only meat I need is tofu. And it's the only meat you need either..:D

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

That DICK! posted:

[richard belzer voice] top ten somethingawful sagas, and the top ten meats of all time.

number ten. kuuenbu & turkey. these two tough-struttin' birds native to north america need no introduction, 'cause they'll do all the talkin' for themselves...

lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

tofu is extremely ftw

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Ohtori Akio posted:

I like chickpeas

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Especially falafel

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Grassy Knowles posted:

I like chickpeas

i enjoy a bean and pea etc but the noble soybean is where it's freaking at

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lol

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

That DICK! posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hahaha drat lmao

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

That DICK! posted:

lol

lol

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
at this point I’m just waiting for someone to use the current avatar-buying system in order to campaign for reforms

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

nrook posted:

at this point I’m just waiting for someone to use the current avatar-buying system in order to campaign for reforms

Wasn't there some guy in like 2010 who got perma'd and bought a lot of people X UNJUSTLY PERMA'D!! avatars? IronKnuckle, iirc?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Wasn't there some guy in like 2010 who got perma'd and bought a lot of people X UNJUSTLY PERMA'D!! avatars? IronKnuckle, iirc?

they were avatars of zero from mega man and led to a blog lol

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Oh poo poo, right, it led to his manifesto blog. God bless

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Antivehicular posted:

this is why I post in the sagas thread, always learning something funny

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rofl

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i remember those iron knuckles avatars lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lol

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

lol drat

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

i remember those iron knuckles avatars lol

I saw one the other day in an archived thread and it was like seeing an old friend.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Boba Pearl posted:

I do be making lifelong enemies.

It's baffling

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

UwUnabomber posted:

Alligator tastes like frog legs. There is a thing or two I miss about the south.

My memory of frog legs was they had the texture of chicken, but a fishy taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

HonorableTB posted:

so much depends
upon

a bad poo poo
glazed with big
cums

beside the perma'd
posters

a fitting rewrite since poo poo posts are pretty masturbatory by nature and wheelbarrows are used to unload by hand