Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
pretty sure I'm at the last big plot beat of act 2, crazy poo poo went down that affected a lot of my quests in one swoop, ready to do the drat thing and see baldurs gate finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Better not.

:twisted:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lvl 6.5 ish

is that too early? lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pragmatica posted:

lvl 6.5 ish

is that too early? lol

I just barely hit 7 before getting there and felt like I was very thorough

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pragmatica posted:

lvl 6.5 ish

is that too early? lol

youll be fine thats right where i was. i just back tracked every now and then when i neede dmore exp and camping supplies. im only 8 now and ive been in what i think is act 2 for a long rear end time lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

also i just out drank a fat guy to his death similar to real life

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pragmatica posted:

lvl 6.5 ish

is that too early? lol

I think I was around that when I hit Act 2

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

How I feel every time I camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfw5-wCVMNM

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

perfect quality

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

finally got a cape :cool:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

WHAT CAN SILENCE THE NIGHTSONG??????????????????????????????????????????????

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I killed the hag but the girl fell to her death. Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kongming posted:

I killed the hag but the girl fell to her death. Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

lol drat homie

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

WHAT CAN SILENCE THE NIGHTSONG??????????????????????????????????????????????

I HAVE THE BOOK THAT TELLS ME THE ANSWER BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LOL

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

AND ITS PISSING ME OFF

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

I think I went backwards through her house killing the scumbags and vagabonds, and shot the cage for fun, pissing off the hag into just disappearing entirely but leaving her quest on my map for eternity. I've walked through all her fake walls and hosed with her poo poo a million times but she won't come back.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Oh lmfao. Figuredi t out PM me if you know and watn to make fun of me for it. thak you :smoking guy chill as hell:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I should make another house call though, for old time's sake.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Maybe I should make another house call though, for old time's sake.

lol..did the girl come out of the cage yet? there still may be hope

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Idk to be honest I'm so sick of being inside of witch shitholes and permanently dark cemeteries and poo poo so I got side tracked onto some chill Elder Scrolls gaming which I figure will last until someone in those games forces me to go into the dark shitholes again. I'll take a peek. Maybe she slew me instantly, or rather, painstakingly with 100 summons whose turns I had to watch, when I first went into the hanging girl chamber and I had to reload way outside her house and block the trauma from my memory. Something like that. lol. This game is sick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All that said this game is really good about always having something Else for you to do if you're sick of one locale or other, reminds me a lot of Elder Ring in that way.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Idk to be honest I'm so sick of being inside of witch shitholes and permanently dark cemeteries and poo poo so I got side tracked onto some chill Elder Scrolls gaming which I figure will last until someone in those games forces me to go into the dark shitholes again. I'll take a peek. Maybe she slew me instantly, or rather, painstakingly with 100 summons whose turns I had to watch, when I first went into the hanging girl chamber and I had to reload way outside her house and block the trauma from my memory. Something like that. lol. This game is sick.

Llmfao yes I was feeling the same, mate. I understand. I pop back to the nooby rear end overworld every now and then for fresh air. Sure the pup likes it. Then i stroll through the goblin village and tbag the dead wee guys and pick flowers. Now that ive killed every spaceling in the monastary its good to go up there and chat with the eagles and meditate. enjoy the view. The lush green. Then i know i must make the shadow lands green again, and that is my motivation. sometimes i just go to camp and take off all of shadowsharts clothes as well

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Llmfao yes I was feeling the same, mate. I understand. I pop back to the nooby rear end overworld every now and then for fresh air. Sure the pup likes it. Then i stroll through the goblin village and tbag the dead wee guys and pick flowers. Now that ive killed every spaceling in the monastary its good to go up there and chat with the eagles and meditate. enjoy the view. The lush green. Then i know i must make the shadow lands green again, and that is my motivation. sometimes i just go to camp and take off all of shadowsharts clothes as well

lmao Hell yeah.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

insane anime posted:

Lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I thought the hag was going to kill me after she did 30 damage with one spell from one of her clones as her first move. But the fight got tamer after that. She even offered me +1 to a stat to not kill her. But I did anyway. She had over 1400 gold on her corpse so it was well worth my time and I went and bought some magic items from the goblin camp trader.

Edit: Oh yeah and the best part of the hag battle was I had cast cloud of daggers spell and she never broke my concentration so she ended up retreating back into the cloud of daggers and killed herself.

Kongming fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 22, 2023

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kongming posted:

I thought the hag was going to kill me after she did 30 damage with one spell from one of her clones as her first move. But the fight got tamer after that. She even offered me +1 to a stat to not kill her. But I did anyway. She had over 1400 gold on her corpse so it was well worth my time and I went and bought some magic items from the goblin camp trader.

Edit: Oh yeah and the best part of the hag battle was I had cast cloud of daggers spell and she never broke my concentration so she ended up retreating back into the cloud of daggers and killed herself.

good poo poo. i had fireball at that time so i just casted it on 90% of the clowns my first turn lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

She even offered me +1 to a stat to not kill her.

Dude that's sick lol, this game is awesome.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Wtf she had that much gold!? I pushed her into the chasm…

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

buffalo all day posted:

Wtf she had that much gold!? I pushed her into the chasm…

skill issue

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
pushing old ladies off ledges when you could stab them to death with swords and loot their corpse... smh

----------------

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
The hag's little munchkins killed me and my party so I will return later to burn her house down

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The hag was kicking my rear end so I got desperate and unlocked the cage. The girl just stood there so I had to juggle casts of sanctuary and picking up my downed crew to take turns shoving her over and over again toward the door. The plan was to just get her through the exit so i could magic lock it and escape. Turns out you can't push her through the open door though :(

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

I DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS

It's a good quest OP, that's where I learned about how you can't loot bodies if they fall into a chasm

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao malus complementing my orc barbarian due to me losing an eyeball like 30hr ago