Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

imagine if you will 4 kevin owens perched on the edge of a cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

me when the pope excommunicates my wife's firstborn brother: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

me when the pope excommunicates me: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

quote:

- SPOILER SEGMENT 1!

- Top Contender Match: New Day vs. GlasBros

- IC Title video

- IC Title: Gunther defends against Chad Gable

- Backstage segments

- Cody Rhodes in-arena interview

- Shinsuke Nakamura reveals what he told Seth Rollins

- Rhea Ripley vs. Candice LeRae

- Miz in-ring promo

- SPOILER MATCH 1

- Becky Lynch promo

- Chelsea Green & Piper Niven vs. Kayden & Katana

- Seth Rollins backstage

- IC Title angle

- SPOILER MAIN EVENT

Backstage News

- Ricochet vs. Riddick Moss is scheduled to be taped for WWE Main Event

- Natalya vs. Niki Cross is scheduled to be taped for WWE Main Event

- Rod Zapata is scheduled to ref the IC Title match

- Nick Aldis is backstage working the show.

- The women's tag team match is listed as non-title right now.

- Chad Patton is slated to ref the main event

- Ludwig Kaiser, Giovanni VInci, Judgment Day, Indi Hartwell, Otis, Maxxine are all in town for the show as well.

SPOILERS:

- SPOILER SEGMENT: Kevin Owens returns to WWE TV in the opening segment for a promo with Sami Zayn

- The IC Title match is scheduled for two segments

- SPOILER MATCH 2: Miz vs. Akira Tozawa

- SPOILER MAIN EVENT: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Finn Balor & Damian Priest

- The main event is scheduled for three segments and a lot of time. The match is listed as non-title

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Miz vs Tozawa :(

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Benefit 1) Gets Tozawa back on TV.
Benefit 2) Not likely to lead to a feud or storyline, so keeps Miz time on TV to a minimum.

Glass half full.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Nakamura's anime villain promo was actually pretty great

How many times have some combination of the Judgement Day and Zayn/Owens have we seen as the raw main event in the last like 3 months? It has to be at least 10.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Making a guy who came up in Dragon Gate wrestle at the pace of a Miz tv match feels cruel.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Fish Of Doom posted:

How many times have some combination of the Judgement Day and Zayn/Owens have we seen as the raw main event in the last like 3 months? It has to be at least 10.

It really was great though he did miss the opportunity to tell Seth that the characters down his spine said something stupid

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Fish Of Doom posted:

Aside from last week it's been since May by now

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Here is every Raw main event featuring at least one member of The Judgement Day since May 1, the conclusion of the latest WWE draft:

May 8: Seth Rollins defeats Finn Balor
May 15: The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (w/Dominik Mysterio & Rhea Ripley) defeat Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
May 22: No Judgement Day in the main event
May 29: AJ Styles & Seth Rollins defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (w/Dominik Mysterio & Rhea Ripley)
June 5: Seth Rollins (c) defeats Damian Priest
June 12: No Judgement Day in the main event
June 19: Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)
June 26: Cody Rhodes defeats Damian Priest
July 3: Seth Rollins defeats Dominik Mysterio
July 10: The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor) (w/Rhea Ripley) defeat Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins
July 17: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio)
July 24: No Judgement Day in the main event
July 31: Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio)
Aug. 7: Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins & Shinsuke Nakamura defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)
Aug. 14: Cody Rhodes defeats Finn Balor
Aug. 21: Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeat The Judgement Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jesus the Judgment Day are a bunch of jobbers

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seems to be the pattern with stables in the WWE. At some stage, they just really lost the plot when it comes to booking stables, and have no idea how to make them dominant threats (hint: have them win once in a loving while and not look like loser fuckface nerds.)

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WWE doesn’t care about tag teams of any form. Even if said factions give all their talent that they pay for something to do they do not give a single gently caress. Which is funny since they don’t really care about elevating their singles competitors even when that would make them more money. It’s almost impressive how little they care about making money off their stars. Compared to other big corporations it’s pretty bonkers.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
It's especially loving weird because as keeps getting demonstrated in other promotions, audiences like tag teams.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Digital Jedi posted:

- The main event is scheduled for three segments and a lot of time. The match is listed as non-title

jfc lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

xbilkis posted:

Here is every Raw main event featuring at least one member of The Judgement Day since May 1, the conclusion of the latest WWE draft:

May 8: Seth Rollins defeats Finn Balor
May 15: The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (w/Dominik Mysterio & Rhea Ripley) defeat Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
May 22: No Judgement Day in the main event
May 29: AJ Styles & Seth Rollins defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (w/Dominik Mysterio & Rhea Ripley)
June 5: Seth Rollins (c) defeats Damian Priest
June 12: No Judgement Day in the main event
June 19: Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)
June 26: Cody Rhodes defeats Damian Priest
July 3: Seth Rollins defeats Dominik Mysterio
July 10: The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor) (w/Rhea Ripley) defeat Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins
July 17: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio)
July 24: No Judgement Day in the main event
July 31: Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio)
Aug. 7: Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins & Shinsuke Nakamura defeat The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)
Aug. 14: Cody Rhodes defeats Finn Balor
Aug. 21: Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeat The Judgement Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor)

Ew Cody is in this, no thanks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1693795504604205274

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cool

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Can someone please tell me why Snidely Whiplash is singing Seth’s theme song?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

a second shameful back has hit the federation

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
They just need to keep it simple like the 2K games and just have Judgment Day walk around putting people through tables every single show until their momentum gets high.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
The Senility Era

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The difference between how the Judgment Day and the Bang Bang Gang are booked is night and day.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

a second shameful back has hit the federation

Quick, somebody check up on Mox's back.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nakamura's evil promo was cool.

Gable vs. Gunther was cool. Now give them a longer match at the ppv and let them go nuts

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tozawa got a win :unsmith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seth having the code of bushido tattooed on his back and Nakamura cutting a promo on it is why I will always love both of them.

Also they're great wrestlers.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Taffy Torpedo posted:

Quick, somebody check up on Mox's back.

No need to worry, the mixture of dried blood, thumbtacks and broken glass shards probably works as protection against any spinal injuries.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That is a configuration of the same 7 people. Plus one Nakamura appearance. And one AJ Styles appearance.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Germansimp posted:

No need to worry, the mixture of dried blood, thumbtacks and broken glass shards probably works as protection against any spinal injuries.

Those are load-bearing thumbtacks and glass shards

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

rewatched the Usos vs Sami/KO main event of last mania and god what a match.

The image of Sami setting up that final Helluva Kick as the wind blows through his hair gives me goosebumps. Perfect match.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Eat My Fuc posted:

rewatched the Usos vs Sami/KO main event of last mania and god what a match.

The image of Sami setting up that final Helluva Kick as the wind blows through his hair gives me goosebumps. Perfect match.

It really was amazing.

Shame about the next night.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I just watched the IC title match from night 2 and it owned but jfc I forgot how unbearable WWE commentary is.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Taffy Torpedo posted:

I just watched the IC title match from night 2 and it owned but jfc I forgot how unbearable WWE commentary is.

I still cringe internally whenever I hear the word “flying” because of hearing JBL say “We’ve got ourselves a flying Uso!” in every single match involving them for years.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It really was amazing.

Shame about the next night.

You mean when Cody was a trashbag loser and had to stare at a rubber chicken a foot from his face? That ruled tbh

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics/status/1694119508267446763

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Judgement Day fatigue finally setting in. They're only about 3 months late to the party

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

trouble in paradise?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Based on my 1996 WWF TEW mod where I did "What if Gang Wars but everyone and not poo poo?", I could've booked Judgment Day better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Nakamura promo was cool so I'm guessing he's probably gonna lose.

Not counting the time where they fake gave Inoki the belt during the tour with Backlund, is Nakamura the best ever booked Japanese male talent in WWE history? Kind of sad if so.