Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

McGavin posted:

Stupid old lady. You're supposed to swallow the spider to catch the fly.

Perhaps she'll die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Babby Yarda

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I guess they didn't teach you not to open the Ark of the Covenant at Jedi Academy....

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

In the GOOD OL’ DAYS when George Lucas still controlled the franchise, this would be a canonical character, have at least three action figures, and a Wookiepedia entry that exceeds the length of Wikipedia’s own entry about Star Wars.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s kinda cold and overcast at the beach so I’m sitting here with the kids browsing the Temu app and we found this:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
How does this skibidi toilet keep finding it's way into my life? I am almost 40 drat years old

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m sorry, what?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry, what?

THEY'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WEIRD TOILET THING YOU POSTED

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Captain Hygiene posted:

THEY'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WEIRD TOILET THING YOU POSTED

You know, on second thought I do not want to know what “skibidi toilet” is so I’m just going to assume it’s incredibly stupid

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Zoomer humour might be the worst thing humanity has ever done

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

It's a series of gmod videos that the kids are crazy for about a war between heads coming out of toilets and people with cameras for heads.

History Comes Inside! posted:

People were making the same thing on gmod ten+ years ago, don't go blaming it on the zoomers.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Frank Frank posted:

You know, on second thought I do not want to know what “skibidi toilet” is so I’m just going to assume it’s incredibly stupid

It’s a series of animated shorts using half-life assets on youtube basically about a scifi war between weird toilet monsters with human heads (like this one) and people with cameras/TVs for heads. The account has 18 million followers last I checked and is incredibly popular with children

e: 25.9 million followers currently

Boomer humor is still 100 times worse

Kit Walker fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 22, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Poops Mcgoots posted:

It's a series of gmod videos that the kids are crazy for about a war between heads coming out of toilets and people with cameras for heads.

People were making the same thing on gmod ten+ years ago, don't go blaming it on the zoomers.

Alright then. Neither of my kids have ever heard of it thankfully but now they’re googling it so here we go I guess

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

You live in 2023 and you say this

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
There is lots of toilet lore old man

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
??????

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok last one I promise. Manfrog is pissed:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Konar posted:

How does this skibidi toilet keep finding it's way into my life? I am almost 40 drat years old

You mean the most popular thing on the internet right now? Yeah, it's a mystery.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’ve never heard of it and neither have either of my kids who are 12 and 13 vOv

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Why is it called "skibidi"? Is that the person who made the videos?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The weirdest part of the toilet head thing is how many people assume other people know about it

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Ok last one I promise. Manfrog is pissed:

In China it reads "Hippity Hoppity I Can't Own Property"

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Flakey posted:

It sings the Skibidi Song

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Flakey posted:

It's from the song in this video, but I don't know what it has to do with toilets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJ0g7lLirI

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

satanic splash-back posted:

The weirdest part of the toilet head thing is how many people assume other people know about it

It’s vastly popular and if you haven’t heard about it, you’re hearing about it now

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

satanic splash-back posted:

We just assumed we were talking to cool people.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
That’s not the song this is the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCRPd_xHf88

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
No :colbert:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Flakey posted:

It's from the song.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Kit Walker posted:

It’s vastly popular and if you haven’t heard about it, you’re hearing about it now

I reject the false knowledge with which you want to burden me

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

I reject the false knowledge with which you want to burden me

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

im on the internet a gooooooood 14 hours a day and ive never heard of it *shrug*

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

In my day it was a ghostly arm coming out of a toilet demanding paper in Zelda games, and that was good enough. Kids today I swear.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m sure that toilet song is just this sped up (props to my wife for figuring this out):

https://open.spotify.com/track/0wbDgMuAoy7O7pL3a69uZx?si=6AXEOHWMQSWIzJ7RnnpkcQ

It’s not “skibidi” it’s “give it to me”

SKIBIDI TOILET IS A LIE

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

mind the walrus posted:

I bet each one thinks it's for the other :allears:

I choose to believe that they're both into it but too shy to admit it and they somehow stumbled into a situation where they are both pretending to only be doing it for the other person. :kimchi:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Kit Walker posted:

It’s a series of animated shorts using half-life assets on youtube basically about a scifi war between weird toilet monsters with human heads (like this one) and people with cameras/TVs for heads. The account has 18 million followers last I checked and is incredibly popular with children

e: 25.9 million followers currently

Boomer humor is still 100 times worse

Yeah, I'll take nonsense humor over "my bitch wife" and "millenials don't know they own gender" any day.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also random rear end g mod humour is not at all a gen z thing.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Poohs Packin posted:

Also random rear end g mod humour is not at all a gen z thing.

What are you talking about, this is the cutting edge of zoomer humor and it’s only from 13 years ago

https://youtu.be/gvdf5n-zI14

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Skibidi Toilet is the best creative work that actually uses the Vine/TikTok/Shorts format in an interesting way. The way it's designed to be consumed piecemeal in the middle of a stream of random nonsense is at least somewhat neat and novel. But that "neat" part of it only works if you come across it organically. It's probably the least bingeable thing I've ever seen.

That says a lot more about the format than anything else.

Edit: It becoming a *thing* that deserves any amount of real attention is the part that really weirds me out, but kids are kids I guess.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://youtube.com/shorts/PuhyiBynJmE