Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
They're big Fozzy fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
weird, i thought bryan mentioned only seeing a single thing outside of wrestling during his stay. maybe plans changed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

They’re going to LegoLand

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
i want to see dave and bryan sightseeing photos but im not paying the bryan twitter tax

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

They’re going to LegoLand

6 hour observer marathon where Dave lists all the things he saw and has to clarify every time that it’s not, uh, the real, y’know, the real things but umm, scale models, made out of lego.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

6 hour observer marathon where Dave lists all the things he saw and has to clarify every time that it’s not, uh, the real, y’know, the real things but umm, scale models, made out of lego.

Bryan: Are they actually to scal.... (silent scream as he realizes what he's done)

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Alvarez's co-hosts have prior form for this kind of poo poo, where they completely misinterpret something said in a language they don't speak and then go running wild with a firm grasp on the wrong end of the stick.

Case in point the Kairi Sane "I'm not set" incident. SHE WASN'T loving SAYING THAT YOU loving DOOFUSES.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Love this discussion about doing a 3D The Long Way on Deadlock lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan: Are they actually to scal.... (silent scream as he realizes what he's done)

lol

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I heard Dave is getting knighted.

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

Love this discussion about doing a 3D The Long Way on Deadlock lmao

I really need to see that ragdoll wrestling game creation of this because trying to picture the physics of this in my mind is just not working

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Kennel posted:

Dave: "Uh, you know, being, um, knighted by the Queen of England, it's like, whoa, hold on, let me just, I mean, can you believe it? I've spent, like, decades, I mean, countless hours, dissecting, breaking down, analyzing, you know, all those piledrivers and suplexes. And now, here I am, in this surreal moment, standing, or, well, I guess kneeling, in front of Her Majesty, who's like, this, you know, legendary figure herself. But wait, let's not forget, I've been, you know, scribbling newsletters, diving into the depths of the squared circle, and oh man, the countless cups of coffee, they were like, my fuel, my armor. And now, this, uh, honor, it's like a top-rope moment, a turnbuckle twist, if you will. So, there you have it, a knighthood, like, can you imagine the headlines? 'Dave Meltzer, Wrestling's Knight in Shining...uh, Typewriter?'"

Bryan: "Dude, Dave, we get it, you got knighted, but can we please focus on Wrestlemania for, like, a minute?"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

Dave: "Uh, you know, being, um, knighted by the Queen of England, it's like, whoa, hold on, let me just, I mean, can you believe it? I've spent, like, decades, I mean, countless hours, dissecting, breaking down, analyzing, you know, all those piledrivers and suplexes. And now, here I am, in this surreal moment, standing, or, well, I guess kneeling, in front of Her Majesty, who's like, this, you know, legendary figure herself. But wait, let's not forget, I've been, you know, scribbling newsletters, diving into the depths of the squared circle, and oh man, the countless cups of coffee, they were like, my fuel, my armor. And now, this, uh, honor, it's like a top-rope moment, a turnbuckle twist, if you will. So, there you have it, a knighthood, like, can you imagine the headlines? 'Dave Meltzer, Wrestling's Knight in Shining...uh, Typewriter?'"

Bryan: "Dude, Dave, we get it, you got knighted, but can we please focus on Wrestlemania for, like, a minute?"
i have news for you re: her majesty

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

jesus WEP posted:

Plans changed?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Has the new king knighted anyone yet

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Pylons posted:

Has the new king knighted anyone yet

Brian May of Queen is the big ticket, some royal staff and charity execs. Yes, in a word.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

someone in back?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

someone in back?
eh she only killed her daughter in law

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

jesus WEP posted:

I don't have a funny excuse, I just literally forgot. Sorry in advance Rarity.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

I don't have a funny excuse, I just literally forgot. Sorry in advance Rarity.

Congratulations about finding out twice.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

eh she only killed her daughter in law

lmfao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm really glad people are finding out Twice. send me a pm of your favorite comeback as well as b-side if you have gone that deep so far

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Brian May of Queen is the big ticket, some royal staff and charity execs. Yes, in a word.

Prince Charles confirmed the Reddit King

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kennel posted:

The Royal Family got confused when they heard that Dave was an expert on covering an institution long overdue a modern overhaul with a disturbing trend of inappropriate behavior towards minors.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Cavauro posted:

i'm really glad people are finding out Twice. send me a pm of your favorite comeback as well as b-side if you have gone that deep so far

F.I.L.A.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jerusalem posted:

The Royal Family got confused when they heard that Dave was an expert on covering an institution long overdue a modern overhaul with a disturbing trend of inappropriate behavior towards minors.

"Ah he too knows why we can never forgive Thomas Wolsey and that damned Roman Popery"

"No no the other one"

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Kennel posted:

Dave learns that even the royals don't want Big Daddy in the WON Hall of Fame.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That deja vu you are feeling is real, David Starr is once again trying to rehab his image via podcast.

https://twitter.com/AaronMachbitz/status/1694068282225987911

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Sometimes I worry about you MRT. Watching NWA, the Elgin stuff, and now this...

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dango Bango posted:

Sometimes I worry about you MRT. Watching NWA, the Elgin stuff, and now this...

When it comes to sleaze like this it just pays to follow a couple of funny people and for Michael Ronin (formerly Elgin) to follow his greatest enemy who DMs me when he says something really stupid. (He DMs me everytime Michael Ronin tweets.)

Michael Ronin's greatest enemy is of course a guy who pretends to get cat fished by fake Diva accounts.

The NWA on the other hand I am the greatest scholar of.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trivia: that stands for Fall In Love Again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

That deja vu you are feeling is real, David Starr is once again trying to rehab his image via podcast.

"Cancel Culture"

gently caress right the loving right the loving gently caress the gently caress off.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
5* Granny memoirs segment tonight.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

"Cancel Culture"

gently caress right the loving right the loving gently caress the gently caress off.

Hey now maybe the context is “‘cancel culture’ was right in telling me to gently caress all the way off with my awful behaviour and more people should get ‘cancelled’ for the good of the world”

It’s probably not but you never know

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely wild granny story today

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Every one of their kids was weird.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!