Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Looking forward to Trout and Ohtani standing next to each other glumly looking at the 8-5 loss where they both hit home runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/perfectgamelex/status/1694090268092358707?s=46&t=A_iY-gupVf13dcIJPetZhQ

Lol but also the Rays think he’s guilty

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Its Rinaldo posted:

Looking forward to Trout and Ohtani standing next to each other glumly looking at the 8-5 loss where they both hit home runs

ONE BILLION DOLLARS ARTE

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

lmao

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/1694118576351785450?s=46&t=EfhXBlOTjLN_O7LrA_QSoA

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Welpp

https://twitter.com/mlbtraderumors/status/1694120342950691045?s=20

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I didn't know the White Sox were allowed to fire people

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Big Dumper claims two more victims

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I didn't know the White Sox were allowed to fire people

Weirdly, people who accomplished things in their time with the team, unlike TLR.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Well, RIP. Hope they find another generational superstar who doesn’t gently caress teenagers

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Lol

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

LOL the dumb gently caress got caught on a live mic talking about relocating the team and now he has to change the narrative. Literally the only reason he would fire somebody he still owes money to.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Oh my god Reinsdorf finally did it. Only like a decade too late.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Literally the only reason he would fire somebody he still owes money to.

Don't worry, he said he's only gonna hire one person to replace both jobs, so he'll still save some money!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Holy gently caress

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

That one person is going to be Guillen. We all know it's going to be Ozzie.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Drunk Canuck posted:

That one person is going to be LaRussa. We all know it's going to be LaRussa.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Reinsdorf fired someone? What?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

And people mock the AL Central, saying it's the worst division in Baseball.

Folks, where else are you going to get THIS kind of entertainment? I ask you!

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Julio scratched tonight with a stomach bug because he’s been eating Chick Fil A every day for breakfast since the Royals series.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Wander stuff is turning out to be a lot worse than initially thought. There's a lot of whispers that he'll never play in the MLB ever again.

Friendly reminder to not go down the rabbit hole yet - it's still...disturbing.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
I still can't believe they hired Grifol. They freed themselves of La Russa and to turn things around they hired the Mike Matheny's bench coach?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The gently caress did I just read

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The gently caress did I just read

This is, or was I guess, a well known story back in the day

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Turns out that everyone's favorite Atlanta reliever Jesse Chavez broke his leg on that comebacker. He's throwing BP and hopefully will be back for the playoffs.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Kirios posted:

The Wander stuff is turning out to be a lot worse than initially thought. There's a lot of whispers that he'll never play in the MLB ever again.

I mean I figured it was bad if the team was removing proof of his existence from the stadium

I'm good with not looking into it further than that

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
N: The Chicago Cubs Bullpen Experience

V: :negative:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Bregor posted:

N: The Chicago Cubs Bullpen Experience

V: :negative:

Bullpen? Smyly gave up 7 of the 8 runs allowed because the Cubs inexplicably decided to put his useless rear end back in the rotation.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The San Francisco Giants are dogshit garbage

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Well the good news is the guy they promoted to play short is pretty good at hitting baseballs.

https://twitter.com/RaysBaseball/status/1694157584293339595?s=20

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Sydin posted:

Bullpen? Smyly gave up 7 of the 8 runs allowed because the Cubs inexplicably decided to put his useless rear end back in the rotation.

Oh you’re right. I thought they pulled him earlier in the 4th. Anyway tonight still sucked

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

More struggling players should get standing ovations imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Philadelphia has unleashed the power of friendship

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations to the yankees, who have a chance to lose their tenth straight game tomorrow. a feat which has not occurred since before the fall of the romanov dynasty

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Don't worry, he said he's only gonna hire one person to replace both jobs, so he'll still save some money!

Psshhhht, that sounds like Nashville’s problem

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

corn on the cop posted:

the fall of the romanov dynasty

A harsh penalty for the front office but

Kirios posted:

I’ve been following via Diario Libre since they seem to have the best info on it - apparently the DR investigators should have more info to release this week.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Turns out that everyone's favorite Atlanta reliever Jesse Chavez broke his leg on that comebacker. He's throwing BP and hopefully will be back for the playoffs.

I guess that explains a lot. I miss him dearly and will be very happy when he returns.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

All I can say is at least the team has the balls to memory hole him instead of “well let’s wait and see.” Maybe my expectations are too low from the NFL’s fantastic responses to players doing heinous sex crimes, at least MLB tries to look like they give a poo poo.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

congratulations to the yankees, who have a chance to lose their tenth straight game tomorrow. a feat which has not occurred since before the fall of the romanov dynasty
Yeah this is crazy

https://twitter.com/CespedesBBQ/status/1694166466298310907?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Atlanta will NOT have a losing record this year.