Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

:lol:
It's so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hyperlynx posted:

When I was little, I thought lots of things had a good version and an evil version. I thought the Beastie Boys were the evil version of the Beach Boys.

You were half right, but it's the other way around.

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

When I was little, I thought lots of things had a good version and an evil version. I thought the Beastie Boys were the evil version of the Beach Boys.

I get that. I thought Shirley Temple-Black was the evil Shirley Temple

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

You're not in the country if they don't look like this.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Always pick Reznor and peaches

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Biplane posted:

Always pick Reznor and peaches

If they haven't collabed they should get onto it.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

SpacePig posted:

You might be thinking "but what if you're from part of the country that grows peaches?" but no, peaches come from a can. They were put there by a man.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

FLAWLESS VICTORY

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Glottis posted:

but no, peaches come from a can. They were put there by a man.

Where?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Boba Pearl posted:

The cottagecore crunchywave to redpilled pipeline is real, but people aren't really ready for the conversation.

An anti urbanist movement predicated on idolizing a glorious golden bygone age might not be on the up and up? I am shocked.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Heaven.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

Hyperlynx posted:

My wife regularly has to ask me to explain the difference between the two. Sometimes I explain them backwards.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Glottis posted:

You might be thinking "but what if you're from part of the country that grows peaches?" but no, peaches come from a can. They were put there by a man.

A singular man? What's he called?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Carbon dioxide posted:

Trent Reznor. We've been over this.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Carbon dioxide posted:

THE man bro open your eyes bug peach has you in their clutches

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

SpacePig posted:

there should be at least 106 of them and they should be available at no cost.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
If yall're done quoting the song I'd like to get to the part where we beat up some ninjas

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Song? There's a song??

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Shen Yun is Falun Gong propaganda, which is a Chinese cult that hates Communism.

My partner frequently plays in a orchestra at the same venue as a Shen Yun does their shows, and occasionally there will be some overlap. Apparently the Shen Yun performers are NOTORIOUS for stealing poo poo from the dressing rooms.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Glottis posted:

You might be thinking "but what if you're from part of the country that grows peaches?" but no, peaches come from a can.

They were put there... by a MAN! with a 'HOOK.'

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The Chinese Govt and Falun Gong used to get along fine, but then the Falun Gong started getting weird and the Chinese Govt said can everyone in the Govt stop hanging around those guys and giving them your money from now on, thanks. And so Falun Gong got cranky started yelling The Govt Are Stealing Our Organs! Thats about it really.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

In a factory in pre-Communist China.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

axolotl farmer posted:

there should be at least 106 of them and they should be available at no cost.

Ok, but I've already claimed ownership.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

idk if this one is meant to indicate just that the person had never thought about it, or that they're now realising it's because of the KKK imagery, or if they knew it was because of the KKK imagery but that this is now troubling to them

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

CopperHound posted:

I made it to the last day then stopped. Now I'm on medication for depression.

Just balance it out by playing a happy, fun, relaxing game. Like Doki Doki Literature Club or something.

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
What is a can? A miserable pile if peaches!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Huh, so ong is the new frfr? How educational...

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

on god has been comorbid with for real for a while now.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Is deadass out

I liked deadass

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

While listening to the latest episode of Unspooled I learned there's a whole Thin Oppenheimer thirst trap thing going on.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

generatrix
Aug 8, 2008

Nothing hurts like a scrape

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is one of those gifs that still manages to impress me, esp for its age

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/f2tG23e.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

This is one of those gifs that still manages to impress me, esp for its age

Back in the day people would get gif avatars that had one slight animation every 90 seconds or something, so every once in a while you'd catch a glimpse of it and think you were going crazy :argh:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Or that one poster who had an avatar that looked like you had a bug on your screen

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
They are all dead now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day