Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

beat pikmin 4. its much better than other pikmin but theres one part of the game where you get special pikmin that come back and find you after their job is over and to be frank they should all do that in every mode wtf are we doing here shiggy get the gently caress over yourself my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Real hurthling! posted:

beat pikmin 4. its much better than other pikmin but theres one part of the game where you get special pikmin that come back and find you after their job is over and to be frank they should all do that in every mode wtf are we doing here shiggy get the gently caress over yourself my man

dandori issue

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

dingo will do it for me anyway

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

loquacius posted:

Also hoping I don't have to choose one of Karlach or Wyll to kill because I'm playing a Tiefling Folk Hero Barbarian and so would like to not kill either of them but Wyll seems pretty focused on killing Karlach atm

Two barbarians is just silly, embrace the murder :evilbuddy:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
finally finished crawling every square inch of grymforge and moved into the shadowlands

I didn't think it was possible for this game to pick up more steam but basically everything at the inn is fantastic, and there's even like a half hour aside crawling the secrets underneath, whew

I've never had a game just continuously gorge my favorite game zones, I feel like homer in hell eating donuts

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

rip cazador, you were meant to be a climactic and difficult boss but you walked near an edge on the first turn of combat

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

also lolling at the awful theatre kid rear end duet that plays when you fight raphael

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KW8x-8sitU

i have no idea what this game is but it looks fuckin sick

i actually trust these guys to deliver on this kinda gameplay, because black desert plays exactly like this and it feels great to just beat up tons and tons of enemies

unfortunately black desert is a mmo that's somehow managed to be single player only so it's both really fuckin grindy but also you can't really play with friends, but an actual single player game will probably be good

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
gonna be honest, first few scenes in that trailer were whatever, then the jump into thing transformation happened and I raised my eyebrow

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Omg

FROMSOFT??? posted:

But according to the official website in the US – as noted in a recent Reddit thread – Armored Core 6 will support Ultrawide monitors at launch, a max resolution of 4K, and will run at up to 120fps.

review embargo lifts today get hyped!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cant decide if i wanna bard and talk/gently caress my way out of everything or go wizard and trivialize combat

can i respec my party members? hot sexy vampire rogue twink doesnt need to be rogue if I go bard

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

im uncontrollably shoving money into my screen and yet nothing is happening :mad:

intermodal freight would really take *runner to the next level. they've already got trains modelled to run on tracks, just need to add cargo handling. boats would probably be a lot more work but they could make it so that you can dock your boat and transfer cargo to a warehouse or sometimes ya gotta get the boat near the shore and use a crane to take it off. boats could capsize, have draft based on load, have a boat crane. then eventually maybe you have to do shrimping runs or retrieve underwater cargo.
probably just going to be more trucks, though

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Grapplejack posted:

Lol are they really doing this when payday launches

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
thank you fortnite for shouting out payday 3

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Robo Reagan posted:

cant decide if i wanna bard and talk/gently caress my way out of everything or go wizard and trivialize combat

can i respec my party members? hot sexy vampire rogue twink doesnt need to be rogue if I go bard

yeah it's like a hundy gold or something

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

come on review embargo i need to know if ac6 supports 120hz and VRR on PS5 :pray:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Turnquiet posted:

come on review embargo i need to know if ac6 supports 120hz and VRR on PS5 :pray:

praying for my console warcrimes robot enjoyers

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1694231670063497664?t=LlBxeCOaCyd9PQhQ23z_7Q&s=19

HELL YES

KYLE KATARN RIDES AGAIN

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Italian tik tok star Khaby Lame is getting a skin this next season
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1694347665251676464?t=qnQRMCzlvwsYOmyIM-ey3w&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm gonna get the khaby skin

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

holy poo poo gently caress yeah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol
https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1694088890414702787?t=7PPAxDFCurIckzz8I_0ohQ&s=19
:negative:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
that's u

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I literally did it 2 nights ago

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's all of us

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i will never not switch between games and forget that fall damage is a thing in one of them and kill myself on accident, it's just the way it is

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Nintendo is adding denuvo to switch games lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nintendo is going to arrest you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Nintendo is going to enslave you

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Definitely me when I pre-ordered Starfield.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1694336622769180748?t=eiwsAswZZz-kFA0xotDuVA&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

RandolphCarter posted:

just get the cracked xbox 360 versions instead

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

a portable..playstation

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Apple Playstation

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

RandolphCarter posted:

lol, part of their long tradition of making their games worse in order to prevent piracy. but they can put out goldeneye 2 and have it run at 9 fps and sell 50 million copies at full price so I guess they know their business

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol the playstation switch costs $200 for a ps5 controller with a tablet in it. you could just take the ps5 controller to the shitter and cast your tv to your phone

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
it's funny because denuvo is gonna net them another what, 10 sales? at the cost of iirc 10% revenue over the first quarter or some equally outrageous price

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
all that to stare at a page showing an empty game library

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Popy posted:

a portable..playstation

I had that, it was called the PS One and I had the screen for it and everything

I have good memories of playing it in the car, terrified the little AC thing was gonna come out and it was going to die immediately with no battery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Popy posted:

a portable..playstation

lol no it’s just a remote viewer for your ps5 it does nothing on its own