Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Lol how could I forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

fridge corn posted:

drat Granbkue and p3 remake both in Feb 2024 (eyuyutititiyuden chronicle Q2 2024
.))

.... Year of the RPG from Japan: Part 2 - ☆Re:Role☆....?????

Not just the same month, but P3 is literally the day after Granblue.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

John Linneman gushing over Bomb Rush Cyberfunk makin me feel gamer nasty goddamn 2023 givin it to me :holy:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s so good

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Same trailer as before but in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-u7i2_6nQ

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

ACVI preload is up

43GB

FROM makin this poo poo look easy

That's cuz it doesn't have the 92GB MADE WITH UNREAL splash screen at the start

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Can't wait for veeg to play this on stream and see 80% of the chat have no idea what's being said

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

God drat Dark Forces, more Turok, a new Titan Quest game. A spiritual sequel to Jet Grind Radio that actually seems to be great. RDR1 on the PS5. Even ignoring all the other awesome games recently + in the future, drat, what a year. Games!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I really want to play Bomb Rush Cyberfunk.

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Fort Solis reviews are not very good, a great shame.

Roger Clark voices another character who isn't allowed to jog through the base lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I played the hour trial and genuinely wondered if they'd somehow disabled the ability to move faster than a slow walk for it lol

Didn't seem great, lots of 'comedy banter', just what a horror game needs for atmosphere someone who won't shut up constantly talking in your ear.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

That is some HQ motionblur

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

There's a page so you can wishlist/preorder persona 3 reload:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-PPSA10872_00-APPLICATION00000

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

*after thinking really hard for 2.5 hours* Fart Soils

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ban anyone who says “Jet Grind Radio”

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Crimson Desert looks wonderful. I had never heard of it until now.

Shame there's no Monster Hunter announcement. Was expecting one.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Got some exciting blog poats

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...year-at-199-99/

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/08/23/hands-on-report-like-a-dragon-gaiden-the-man-who-erased-his-name-and-exploring-the-castle/

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Can’t wait to play some PlayStation on my
PP

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I can see myself getting the portal tbh to play in bed.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I am probably gonna get the portal. I remote play on my phone in bed or in my office a lot but I’d like a much larger screen

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wild that it’s cheaper than the edge lol how much are they gouging people on that thing if they can fit all of this other poo poo into a controller for less

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

$200.... what is that in real money (£££)???? Might be just on the right side of affordability, but idk if going from a 6.8in 4k screen to an 8in 1080p screen is an upgrade or a downgrade or a sidegrade??? (Vikar don't hurt me..)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Says in the article

199.99 USD | 219.99 EURO | 199.99 GBP | 29,980 YEN

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lol at straight dollars to pounds conversion

gently caress off

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

Lol at straight dollars to pounds conversion

gently caress off

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

That's made my decision lol. Sticking with my £12 phone clip. gently caress u sony!!! :flipoff:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Eh, 1:1 it’s like £160 and then you add VAT and it’s pretty much £199

Remember the US is a weird backwards nightmare land where everything costs whatever it says plus a random percentage that only gets applied at checkout because they’re a nation of insane people

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Absolutely insane that you're not allowed to stream games that are supposed to be streamed via the internet with your internet enabled device

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Eh, 1:1 it’s like £160 and then you add VAT and it’s pretty much £199

Remember the US is a weird backwards nightmare land where everything costs whatever it says plus a random percentage that only gets applied at checkout because they’re a nation of insane people

i know this is true but i refuse to believe it in the same way i refuse to believe that they have 30 minute tv shows with 5 add breaks or that they insisted on calling Bust-a-Move "Puzzle Bobble"

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

JollyBoyJohn posted:

i know this is true but i refuse to believe it in the same way i refuse to believe that they have 30 minute tv shows with 5 add breaks or that they insisted on calling Bust-a-Move "Puzzle Bobble"

Puzzle Bobble is a good name for the game it is, and Bust a Move should have been the name of Dance Dance Revolution. I can't express how strongly I feel this.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Bust a Move sounds like a dance game, Puzzle Bobble is way better

Electromax
May 6, 2007
All this time I thought Bust a Move WAS a dance game. The magazine ads back then looked like it.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

paging Kirk to this thread

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Electromax posted:

All this time I thought Bust a Move WAS a dance game. The magazine ads back then looked like it.

That’s probably bust a groove, which was called bust a move in Japan just to make things more complicated.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Aipsh posted:

Absolutely insane that you're not allowed to stream games that are supposed to be streamed via the internet with your internet enabled device

Doubly funny when you consider it's almost certainly just running Android and someone will have cracked the software and have it running the Playstation Now stuff within a day.

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

fridge corn posted:

$200.... what is that in real money (£££)???? Might be just on the right side of affordability, but idk if going from a 6.8in 4k screen to an 8in 1080p screen is an upgrade or a downgrade or a sidegrade??? (Vikar don't hurt me..)

can they handle the correct resolution for rpgs from japan?? can they do 240p? :colbert:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

I am probably gonna get the portal. I remote play on my phone in bed or in my office a lot but I’d like a much larger screen

lol you sucker

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

It’s only $200 lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Remember that the US is actually 50 countries mashed together into a lovely imperial voltron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

It’s only $200 lol

paypal me a twenty