Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its resetera but twitter

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

a dude I know has exclusively been a Lexus guy for like 20 years and those bad boys have always beat the piss out of Tesla interiors

that said his current model was in and out of the shop multiple times when he first got it because of a weird metallic sound that nobody could diagnose but sounded kind of like the brakes were rubbing or something

after much dismantling and rebuilding it turned out to be the pedestrian alerting sound the car made when it was in motion since its an EV lol, for whatever reason they just picked this dumbass whistling noise that sounds kind of like metal rubbing together

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

My therapist strongly recommends not clicking on random things anymore

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

History Comes Inside! posted:

a dude I know has exclusively been a Lexus guy for like 20 years and those bad boys have always beat the piss out of Tesla interiors

that said his current model was in and out of the shop multiple times when he first got it because of a weird metallic sound that nobody could diagnose but sounded kind of like the brakes were rubbing or something

after much dismantling and rebuilding it turned out to be the pedestrian alerting sound the car made when it was in motion since its an EV lol, for whatever reason they just picked this dumbass whistling noise that sounds kind of like metal rubbing together

one of the wealthiest families I know still drives a 92 Lexus sometimes and they own a Tesla X and Lucid Air, I drove both EVs and if I was rich I would not buy either.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Tesla interiors feel on par with Dodge

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

tesla is entirely unprepared for when the rest of the industry has its feet under them with BEVs and HEVs and toyota specifically is going full bore into electrification. its going to be funny watching them eat poo poo

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

coconono posted:

those things fuckin ruled because you could put them socks and wallop the poo poo out of each other

lol drat, glad my junior high sleepovers weren't like the blanket party scene from full metal jacket

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Shrecknet posted:

lol in 2009 MadBalls got a licensed XBox Arcade game released, fully 20 years after they stopped producing the toys. There was no relaunch of the toys planned or any other tie-in. Just, "here's a MadBalls game I guess"

Why did it happen? :iiam: Mind-shattering, really.

they brought back boglins around then too so idk maybe just more riding nostalgia waves for 80s toys for millennials at the time

e: ok like a decade before that but still, i assume it's just nostalgia pandering as always

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

they brought back boglins around then too so idk maybe just more riding nostalgia waves for 80s toys for millennials at the time

e: ok like a decade before that but still, i assume it's just nostalgia pandering as always

thinking about the late 80s when my boglin finally finished crumbling into dried out rubber

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

It's pretty easy to make an AI chatbot based on your own tweets, imo it's funnier and more likely that she is talking to a chatbot thinking it's a real AI or will one day become part of the AI god we all know is coming any day now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
see all that stuff in there, grimes? that's why your AI never worked!

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Not a Children posted:

It's just rebranded eugenics
Also generic xenophobia (against everyone not in their group).

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

see all that stuff in there, grimes? that's why your AI never worked!

lmao

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Glumwheels posted:

How is it a luxury car, it uses extremely cheap components

you can call anything luxury in america! just means it costs more

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
images are loading intermittently or not at all on desktop. The secret laptop is dying

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

its been like this for months its never going to die all the way

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
how does the medicine taste? blaze your glory 🤣🤣🤣

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Everything's coming up Windowlicker

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

am I just getting old or are the "island boys" really loving stupid?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Musk: *rails ketamine* we need to preserve the white race. also you can put your gender as Attack Helicopter on X effective tomorrow 🤣🤣

Linda: I LOVE ENGAGING WITH MY BRANDS

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they had like eight minutes of point-and-laugh fame last year and then nobody ever thought about them again. that video is so loving bad that i'm not convinced it's not an op or something

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

am I just getting old or are the "island boys" really loving stupid?

they're what warhol was talking about when he said everyone would host the tonight show for 15 minutes in the future, they've formed their entire beings around becoming a meme that's popular for about a month and then capitalizing on that for the rest of their lives

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

they're what warhol was talking about when he said everyone would host the tonight show for 15 minutes in the future, they've formed their entire beings around becoming a meme that's popular for about a month and then capitalizing on that for the rest of their lives

worked pretty well for right said fred

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Glumwheels posted:

its minimalist

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
island boys are doing (tw)incest bait now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

island boys are doing (tw)incest bait now

more like guyland boys

selec
Sep 6, 2003

That DICK! posted:

i dont get the appeal of blue sky.

its full of trans people, furries, leftists and shitposters of those three Venn diagram circles, its much more chill than twitter is for sure

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Glumwheels posted:

extremely cheap components + needlessly complicated + expensive = luxury car

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

selec posted:

its full of trans people, furries, leftists and shitposters of those three Venn diagram circles, its much more chill than twitter is for sure

noting "funny posters" was not an included group

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

noting "funny posters" was not an included group

there is no such thing OP, only funny posts

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1694255122409234470

X is a dog, that's true

also, time for the quarterly Doge pump

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

What is this sick poo poo? 16bb, get in here and do your job.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

its probably not limited to Tesla but lol the wireless charging pads in the car I was in sucked so bad

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

The Elon, The

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

WhyteRyce posted:

its probably not limited to Tesla but lol the wireless charging pads in the car I was in sucked so bad

wireless chargers are just kinda rear end

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Glumwheels posted:

Umm excuse me but can you name another car brand that lovingly frames engine block with critical load-bearing wood molding?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/StrangestMedia/status/1694127477898248372?t=VF2uN6NlGBIAhCiqbn0eKQ&s=19

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Umm excuse me but can you name another car brand that lovingly frames engine block with critical load-bearing wood molding?

Morgan motor company.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
luxury consumers are loving stupid. it is bought as a status symbol and they are happy with that status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i get so many waves and random gas station conversations in my cheap miata, versus absolutely zero in the big v8 bmw i used to drive. get a cool car not an expensive one if you must acquire