Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Probably, but a horse is better than a sword, so it's not worth thinking about in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Lostconfused posted:

Some of the class balance in Wrath of the Righteous is kind of messed up.

"Would you like to make your dumb sword a tiny bit better for a minute, or a horse?"

You'd be a loving moron to not pick a horse. "Yes I'm a big loser that doesn't want to ride his horsey."

dunno if they fixed this but riding my horse completely glitched out all the time and I couldn't ride theough parts of the map lol so I had to stop riding horsey

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I hope they fixed it since we're on the enhanced edition now.

But yeah it's really funny how they had a whole class dedicated to that poo poo at game launch and none of it worked.

"Yes you can ride a dragon, no the game doesn't work if you do."

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

played through the Punisher beat 'em up on my MiSTer with my buddy and I think I spent like $10 in fake quarters to keep up with him.

I was very hosed up.

Do Alien vs Predator next!!!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
if I ask my querstion in Games will they be made at me and tell me to "gently caress of" and "read the 6500 word first post" and such

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

indigi posted:

if I ask my querstion in Games will they be made at me and tell me to "gently caress of" and "read the 6500 word first post" and such

yes

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Ytlaya posted:

It's possible if you just don't find MMOs addictive. It's basically how I play FF14; I'll just play in a burst where I catch up on a bunch of stuff, and then not play for months.

I'm actually kind of envious of the people who can get addicted to MMOs.

I kinda get it. Was never into MMOs but sometimes fall into a completionist mindset, towards 100%'ing games

The older I get the less time I have so I usually just look up the bonus ending or whatever on youtube if the requirements are ridiculous

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

indigi posted:

probably not, no

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Zokari posted:

probably not, no

gently caress this is so complicated

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

indigi posted:

they're gonna tear your rear end apart

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the new P3 remaster has a new song for the main battle theme RIP hearing babybabybabybabybabybaby blam every time you start a fight

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

never forget that every thread except this one will kill you if you post in it

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

indigi posted:

it probably depends on how stupid your question is and whether you lead with with "can any of you imbeciles tell me how to complete the tutorial?"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

silentsnack posted:

it probably depends on how stupid your question is and whether you lead with with "can any of you imbeciles tell me how to complete the tutorial?"

look I can't get Samus to jump over this one wall in the intro area ok she won't jump high enough

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Most Games threads dedicated to a single game won't have people get really mad at you for something tangentially related to your innocuous question; you have to hit up a megathread for that poo poo

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

drat, the horse movement doesn't even count as movement for getting a full attack in the round.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DaysBefore posted:

Pretty sure that's exactly right Al. Can't wait to play this very bad game

yeah im stoked too

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Popy posted:

MK1 looks so dope i just want to do story mode at this point gently caress MP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQB1gkU8kA

i'm terrible at fighting games but I admit I watched a non-commentary playthrough of the one where they gently caress up the timeline

it was during that era of dads in games and it was fun watching an older and wiser Cage react to his younger self

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

like the other recent mks I'll watch the story mode and all the fight intro banter on youtube and feel like I got everything I wanted to out of the game

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they lost me after the game that rebooted the first three games. 10? 9? i dont even know anymore

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jon Irenicus posted:

lol the Dark Urge background is already paying dividends but some of my nominally good companions are being way too chill rn

meanwhile Astarion is going sicko.jpeg
"I brutally murdered our newest party member while you were sleeping"
"drat, that's crazy"

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Your party members will murder you in your sleep, they know what the score is.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
MK peaked with MK trilogy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mk peaked with the special arcade cabinet that let you put in a cheat code to see the ladys boobs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

Nintendo is adding denuvo to switch games lmao

lmfao 10 fps totk ftw

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Buck Wildman posted:

like the other recent mks I'll watch the story mode and all the fight intro banter on youtube and feel like I got everything I wanted to out of the game

This. Street Fighter 6 is gonna be my only fighting game until Tekken 8 probably, but I enjoy their story modes for how dumb they are. Cool that they made Shujinko a cameo fighter because I figured they'd just draw a curtain over those PS2 games since most people didn't like them.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jon Irenicus posted:

the new P3 remaster has a new song for the main battle theme RIP hearing babybabybabybabybabybaby blam every time you start a fight

The P3P FeMC main battle theme is also good. New one seems okay, I guess.

edit: Huh, this new (or at least I think it's new) P3R trailer seems pretty decent. Looks like there's at least more new stuff than I expected based off the previous trailer.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 21:54 on Aug 23, 2023

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

silentsnack posted:

rock climbing simulator, but octodad control scheme

there is this ultra-realism rock climbing sim

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/The_Ben_Starr/status/1694368692694372838 I'm partial to "gently caress you, it's me, Mario"

hell yes

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Ben Starr owns

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/The_Ben_Starr/status/1694368692694372838 I'm partial to "gently caress you, it's me, Mario"

it’s-a me, mario

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Shadows of Amn has a better menu theme than 3.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

loquacius posted:

Most Games threads dedicated to a single game won't have people get really mad at you for something tangentially related to your innocuous question; you have to hit up a megathread for that poo poo

:hai:

the threads dedicated to a single game are usually more mad about the game itself than the posters.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

MeatwadIsGod posted:

This. Street Fighter 6 is gonna be my only fighting game until Tekken 8 probably, but I enjoy their story modes for how dumb they are. Cool that they made Shujinko a cameo fighter because I figured they'd just draw a curtain over those PS2 games since most people didn't like them.

it seems from the trailers that they're including a lot of the c-listers from the ps2 era and I'm actually kinda excited to see how they translate

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The problem with starfield is the only compelling gamebryo gameplay is stealth archer and their pew pew guns ain't no good imo

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

stealth archer is an insanely boring way to play an already boring game

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
good to see we’re all tempering our expectations

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ben Nerevarine posted:

good to see we’re all tempering our expectations

my expectations that modders will fix it are in the sky

don’t let me down modders, your unpaid labor is required to make a western aaa game good

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1694441111807230243

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i watch ed an armored creed review, the game looks fun