Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Aww, Jenna looks like the type of girl you're instantly inclined to swipe right on on Bumble until you see all the pro-chud text and emojis and nope the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Aww, Jenna looks like the type of girl you're instantly inclined to swipe right on on Bumble until you see all the pro-chud text and emojis and nope the gently caress out.

idk i pretty sure id swipe left anyways on account of the big rear end Fulton County Sherriffs Office watermark

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

orange juche posted:

idk i pretty sure id swipe left anyways on account of the big rear end Fulton County Sherriffs Office watermark

I was acting under the assumption that she would crop/magic eraser that little detail out.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

orange juche posted:

Is it lonely up there in your ivory tower?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/ThatSeanKeenan/status/1694463955844923508?t=oKSUg0iVU7BTaWD26ut1NA&s=19

Two observations:
-:lol:
-God drat, Loomer has it bad for Trump.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Sidney Powell is verifiably a crazy gently caress in public, probably between the sheets too.

Other girl looks hot but she just lays there and keeps calling you “Daddy Donald” as you have the worst missionary of your life.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
"peaceful" is Trumpspeak for "in Minecraft".

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

A.o.D. posted:

"peaceful" is Trumpspeak for "in Minecraft".

He hasn't been able to get decent crowds, so best of luck to him 'In Minecraft'

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If y'all didn't see, Mark Meadows got told to gently caress off by the federal court and to turn himself in as well. The hearing on his removal will be Monday.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

With the heat index its going to be 99 F / 37 C in Atlanta tomorrow, hope the protesters like Georgia in August.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1694488399460106342?t=qZweenCkts9PZtCBKTtgMw&s=19

:yeshaha:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Got my vote.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Is this an endorsement?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I can't wait for Trump to heckle from the audience.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Hell yeah, that's a straight up solid campaign platform

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Not since "taco trucks on every corner" has a statement intended to dunk on a specific group of people had this much of an exact opposite effect.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Not since "taco trucks on every corner" has a statement intended to dunk on a specific group of people had this much of an exact opposite effect.

https://youtu.be/ljrIFqbmKp8?si=_c-r4gV5kU2ELhKx

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Help I keep being threatened with a good time.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

oh no, please, don't do it

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I don't smoke but I'm willing to share my ration of pot with y'all.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Biden will run a campaign aimed at the normies while fox news will make him cool enough for the progressives, example 18372726

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

CommieGIR posted:

Yup. Again, amazing the guy didn't go into hiding after the rebellion failed.

Well, if I were Putin, and me and my buddy wanted to fake a few deaths so they could go into retirement/hiding after our bizarre fake coupe psyop, having them "get on a plane" and then blowing that plane they're "on" up would be how I'd do it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Elviscat posted:

Well, if I were Putin, and me and my buddy wanted to fake a few deaths so they could go into retirement/hiding after our bizarre fake coupe psyop, having them "get on a plane" and then blowing that plane they're "on" up would be how I'd do it.

Other than none of this making any sense, sure.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Wait, is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What was the timeline on the prigozhin anyway. Last I heard it petered out because woops shoulda told your families to head for the hills first (although admittedly there's no way they weren't being monitored day and night), then I heard he was jailed, then met with putin or something like that, then dead, then alive again, now dead again...

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

GOP debate was pretty :sad:, main takeaway was Vivek is pure unbridled millenial psychopathic energy that the rest of the stage tried to gang up on, Pence continues to be a Ronnie Raygun God & Country cartoon, DeSantis was very low energy (but very high on uppers), and the GOP base continues to despise Chris Christie. The rest of the crowd might as well not have been there, still don't know who the heck Asa and Borgum are.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Vivek is pure unbridled millenial psychopathic energy

wtf that motherfucker is barely thirty‐eight?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
That rich prick. gently caress him. Traitor to all millennials.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lol I can't believe Doug Burgum is a real person's name

Bred Poot, Doug Burgum, Jurj Clooners, Assa Hutchersen

Terrifying Effigies posted:

main takeaway was Vivek is pure unbridled millenial psychopathic energy

yeah that's what I got, too. That guy is a stone cold psycho. Frightening.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. Of course it still remains to be seen how Trump's legal woes effect the primary field, but I have no idea how a GOP contender is supposed to pull it together from under the shadow of Trump. I think Ramaswamy is the only one with much juice out of that field, but I have trouble believing the rank and file (R) voters are gonna go for someone who's not a white dude. Maybe he'll be useful to prove they aren't as racist as we all think? But Pence, Scott, Hutchinson, Burgum, Haley -- all way too boring. DeSantis has a little more energy than Burgum or Pence at least, but I think his recent publicly visible inability to gladhand is killing him.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I only caught Twitter clips but it seemed that Chris Christie and Nikki Haley seemed the most... less poo poo? out of the crowd, not that the bar was hard to shuffle over.

Therefore I imagine their campaigns are now completely over.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu8W0eHpXTc&t=20s

Love DeSantis having to look around before reluctantly putting his hand up.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

not caring here posted:

I only caught Twitter clips but it seemed that Chris Christie and Nikki Haley seemed the most... less poo poo? out of the crowd, not that the bar was hard to shuffle over.

Therefore I imagine their campaigns are now completely over.

The thing about those two is they’re both relatively sane, so they’d swing independent voters with the right platform.

So yeah, not a chance.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Coasterphreak posted:

The thing about those two is they’re both relatively sane, so they’d swing independent voters with the right platform.

So yeah, not a chance.

Yeah, for Christie that bridge is closed.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Laughing Zealot posted:

The crowd was really divided by Christie's comments. Is there really an even split regarding Trump's charges or is one side just louder?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Meatball Ron is such a low energy loser, if he gets the nom, even Trump in an orange jumpsuit will eat him alive.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
In related news, the state of Georgia filed their response to Meadows' attempt at removal to federal court. Right out the gate they challenge Meadows' claim that his actions were under the color of his office. Meadows himself in his own filings said his actions were 100% political activity and protected first amendment speech. This is Meadows' admitting that his actions violated the Hatch Act, meaning that none of these actions were under the color of office.

Meadows himself flippantly once said, as well, that "no one outside of the beltway really cares about the Hatch Act."

They could have left it at that, but then went deep to explain that even if the Hatch Act didn't exist, none of the work was within the color of his office because none of the work was within the color of Trump's office. The sitting president has zero interest in the presidential election by design. The president is necessarily and constitutionally/statutorily siloed off from the administration of the presidential election because they are often a candidate for the election.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MA-Horus posted:

Meatball Ron is such a low energy loser, if he gets the nom, even Trump in an orange jumpsuit will eat him alive.

Meatball Ron is too interesting a nickname for him.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Meatball Ron is too interesting a nickname for him.
And DipshitSantis is too long, sadly.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Laughing Zealot posted:

I'm just surprised the raising of hands wasn't at more of a 45° angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

In related news, the state of Georgia filed their response to Meadows' attempt at removal to federal court. Right out the gate they challenge Meadows' claim that his actions were under the color of his office. Meadows himself in his own filings said his actions were 100% political activity and protected first amendment speech. This is Meadows' admitting that his actions violated the Hatch Act, meaning that none of these actions were under the color of office.

Meadows himself flippantly once said, as well, that "no one outside of the beltway really cares about the Hatch Act."

They could have left it at that, but then went deep to explain that even if the Hatch Act didn't exist, none of the work was within the color of his office because none of the work was within the color of Trump's office. The sitting president has zero interest in the presidential election by design. The president is necessarily and constitutionally/statutorily siloed off from the administration of the presidential election because they are often a candidate for the election.

I did the crimes, but they shouldn't count because I don't like them. Also, here's another crime I did.

Bold strategy.