Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Raskolnikov38 posted:

all members of the turtle club please rise for the 9/11 moment of silence

mfw it's 9/11 at the turtle club

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 23:39 on Aug 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

R. Mute posted:

prigozhin casually flying on a jet to moscow really underlines the fact that literally everyone involved in this war is profoundly stupid.

He had gotten away to africa with his little mercenary kurtz kingdom and he fell for the laziest trap possible lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

He had gotten away to africa with his little mercenary kurtz kingdom and he fell for the laziest trap possible lol

motherfucker had got protagonist of reality syndrome bad

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

I mean if you see the video, the plane was still intact as it went down, so the answer is almost certainly yes lmao, 30 seconds of “oh gently caress” before the end

Putin made a facetime call (or whatever is called in Telegram) to Priggozhin, after he delivered the "made man" speech, he realized Priggo was still standing as the missile hit the plane. Priggo smiled, raised the phone and showed he was standing on the ground, tossed the phone into the lake and walked inside the hair implant clinic.

Cue "Hot Dogg Man" main character theme

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

I mean if you see the video, the plane was still intact as it went down, so the answer is almost certainly yes lmao, 30 seconds of “oh gently caress” before the end

I want to learn that Putin (or Shoigu lol) called him to gloat during those seconds

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

putin: hey there prigo, baby, we gotta find a way to squash that beef. i, vladimir putin, am willing to let bygones be bygones and get you back in the game. how about you come over to moscow and we'll talk it over face to face
prigo: duhhhhh great idea boss. im on my way right now. i'll send you the flight data right away

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

it all returns to nothing,
it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down
it all returns to nothing,
i just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

I want to learn that Putin (or Shoigu lol) called him to gloat during those seconds

Prigozhin! Utkin! Where's your left wing?!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiSEXFjHG1E

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Egg Moron posted:

mfw it's 9/11 at the turtle club

lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

oh so civilian collateral deaths are ok when putin does it?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

ArmZ posted:

oh so civilian collateral deaths are ok when putin does it?

Serious progressives understand that Putin has to work within the constraints of the current system in order to bring the durable change he campaigned on

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

should be legal to ice your political rivals if you both are horrible people to begin with

bring it back to the late roman republic

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

oh wait I'm getting word all the people on the plane were nazis. sorry folks I was wrong.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

imagine someone getting so mad that Putin gets away with another one our rules based societies noooooooooo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Popy posted:

imagine someone getting so mad that Putin gets away with another one our rules based societies noooooooooo

hotdog never passed the AA missile means test

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
The goblin was happy with the orc king's war progress and decided it was time to return home.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

just screaming SHOIIIIGUUUUU :argh: and GARAAASIMOV!!! for thirty seconds on his way down

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
priggy being crushed like the annoying goblin in the grimgor trailer.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Yes please

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

dude was probably alive the whole way down. Oof

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Is it dumper for Prigo to get on a plane flying over Russia, or for the others to get on the plane with him?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dante80 posted:

Apparently, there were two Wagner planes. The other one landed in Moscow.

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1694410360101405064

stephenthinkpad posted:

NO loving WAY

I refuse to accept it. I will not take Prigozhin's death until I see DNA confirmation.

He is in Turkey undergoing plastic surgery right in my headcanon. Best warlord ever will not go out so easily.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

A successful coup d'etat in Libya has been lead by a previously unknown warlord known only as "alnaqaniq."

god please be true

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I wonder if Putin listened to the Harden Your Heart Putin song to psych himself up for giving the order to shoot down Prigozhin's plane

AloePieceOfShit
Jan 26, 2020
Of course tankies are celebrating another victim of communism.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's cool that if you need or want to hire nazis to do paramilitary stuff you can just go out and do it. they have an office and everything, you don't need to hang around bars in warzones and ask if anyone knows a guy, you don't need to put out classified ads in soldier of fortune, you don't need to go to guns shows in southern oregon, just go down to the office

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Alright, I'm just wondering how I ended up here

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Steve Yun posted:

Alright, I'm just wondering how I ended up here

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Yevgeny Prigozhin didn't kill himself

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Honestly, the Lolita Express exploding would have been a more effective way to tie that all up than having Kevan Spacey make weird videos.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Yevgeny Prigozhin didn't kill himself

It's plane to see.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

A second missile has hit the hot dog cart

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
mere hours after his death, the design for a monument meant to commemorate the life of Hero of the Russian Federation Yevgeny Prigozhin has been revealed.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
im seriously trying to work out the likelihood of prigozhin emerging in afghanistan with an eyepatch and a robot arm leading a reconstituted PMC named the "Hot Dogs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fuligin posted:

dude was probably alive the whole way down. Oof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3Zx4bV0RE