Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

like the other recent mks I'll watch the story mode and all the fight intro banter on youtube and feel like I got everything I wanted to out of the game

lol I do that too. it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i had my first 1:1 with my new boss yesterday, he told me that i urgently need to take some time off because i haven't used enough of my unlimited time off

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hell of a thigh gap

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I told a BG3 character to throw their underwear at a skeleton to see if it worked

It did (skeleton knocked prone)

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

C-spam cannot stop talking about "Armored Core" when it should be talking about "Arming The Poor"

you're a poor/enslaved person with a gun in the game what do you want

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

sonic the hedgehog team all like, "....oh."

yup!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Benagain posted:

you're a poor/enslaved person with a gun in the game what do you want

like $200,000

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

What part of poor and enslaved wasn't clear?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
look, they asked me what i want

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the dota mode in new Poe is interesting.....

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

C-spam cannot stop talking about "Armored Core" when it should be talking about "Arming The Poor"

Armoured Imperial Core? More like Armoured Global South

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Al! posted:

going on vacation is fun but there's nothing better than calling out sick because there's a new video game you want to play real badly and then just getting up like its a normal day and playing like a filthy goon until your so yells at you to eat

I'm legitimately sick so that kinda sucks but at least I can play video game

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

i appreciate the ac6 appears to have an easy/hard mode and it's determined by whether or not you're a bootlicker

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

loquacius posted:

I told a BG3 character to throw their underwear at a skeleton to see if it worked

the birth of a speedrun strat

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

turn off the TV posted:

i appreciate the ac6 appears to have an easy/hard mode and it's determined by whether or not you're a bootlicker

I want to join the space revolution and destroy my space capitalist masters

I assume that’s hard mode

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/arvalis/status/1694386136163184745

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the robots in Armored Core 6 should look like police dogs and their combat should consist of generating text and/or images according to user specifications

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

turn off the TV posted:

first playthrough is bootlicker mode so i can get used to the game and systems

next playthrough is revolutionary vanguard with all my acquired knowledge and experience

just like IRL

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

loquacius posted:

congrats at successfully seducing a skeleton

did he get a boner?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

first playthrough is bootlicker mode so i can get used to the game and systems

next playthrough is revolutionary vanguard with all my acquired knowledge and experience

just like IRL

This Game is Dedicated to the Brave Warriors of the Mecha Hideen

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

turn off the TV posted:

i haven't played an AC game since PSX, but i was very good at the PSX games, so i'm going directly to the hardest mode there is. i assume they're going to be exactly the same as project phantasma

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

triple sulk posted:

ffx2 is possibly the worst one in the entire franchise

incredible considering that ffx is the second best

wrong

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

my preorder hasn't unlocked yet but I'm not gonna be able to play until tonight at the earliest, and maybe not even till the weekend much - I wanna get more work done on my model tonight

in other news I've got that bg3 goblin's drunken song about being a big boy stuck in my head lol. most because when I warped back into the fort and had to fight my way back in he was far enough away from the fight to still be friendly and was singing it the whole time

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

*taking a drag on an e-cig* robotic warfare has changed

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

By the time of AC6 wars will be fought by nanomachines imperceptible to the human eye, masterminded by AI tacticians. Do better.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

stompybots....stompybots never changes

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I watched a FFII stream recently and hoo boy it looked like it sucked rear end and was broken as hell, but not in a fun way

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

found a version of starfied direct where you dont have to listen to a bunch of dweeby white guys talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVQfdmo1opE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

well you still have to listen to them talking but it cuts out all the bits where you have to see them with their patchy beards explaining their design philosophy or whatever

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

I watched a FFII stream recently and hoo boy it looked like it sucked rear end and was broken as hell, but not in a fun way

it was such a flawed system they straight up replaced it in a couple of the remakes/remasters

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/othatsraspberry/status/1694370319044419732

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

he doesn't have much to do after the year probe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buck Wildman posted:

he doesn't have much to do after the year probe

free him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i could concede that x is the best to many, sure

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Armoured Covid 6: Fires of Omicron

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Reminded why I mostly stopped reading games threads during the prerelease review period because it's all "this reviewer said it stabs your balls, but my balls are itchy so that sounds great"

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ooh seems that the Warhammer CRPG from the Pathfinder guys is going to have co-op after all

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

The Chad Jihad posted:

Reminded why I mostly stopped reading games threads during the prerelease review period because it's all "this reviewer said it stabs your balls, but my balls are itchy so that sounds great"

yes every single time reviews come out for a game its thread will be filled with people who haven't played the game arguing that the people who have played it are definitely completely wrong

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Oh right, their gamescom stream was a few hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

testing