Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Turok 3 is coming to switch :rock:

Hell yeah, 3 is a bit rear end but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Last chapter of one piece he'll find the one piece and it's a skeleton with a note from the guy that's like "Yarrr you've found me one piece, and he are the king of the pirates, but can tell find me two piece!?

PS it's in space! You'll have to be a space pirate! Yarr!"

And next month they start Two Piece

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Last chapter of one piece he'll find the one piece and it's a skeleton with a note from the guy that's like "Yarrr you've found me one piece, and he are the king of the pirates, but can tell find me two piece!?

PS it's in space! You'll have to be a space pirate! Yarr!"

And next month they start Two Piece

It's just one coin and a note saying the real treasure was the friends and adventures they all had along the way together.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

It's just Luffy in a one piece swimsuit as he leaves the rest of the treasure in a cave

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

The Two Piece treasure is just a bunch of goofy inventions Usopp made but could never find a practical use for in battle.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1694338721242608107
What are the chances Nintendo actually starts putting Denuvo in their future games

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

way too late lmao

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh no it might take another day or two to emulate new Switch games while Denuvo is cracked.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Mega64 posted:

Oh no it might take another day or two to emulate new Switch games while Denuvo is cracked.

The concern is that it's going to screw with the performance of games if developers decide to use it. And considering how anti-piracy Nintendo is, they may use it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Willo567 posted:

The concern is that it's going to screw with the performance of games if developers decide to use it. And considering how anti-piracy Nintendo is, they may use it
You’re stupid.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

American McGay posted:

You’re stupid.

How am I stupid? You know how anti-piracy Nintendo is.

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's just one coin and a note saying the real treasure was the friends and adventures they all had along the way together.

FWIW the author already said it’s not going to be something like that.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Willo567 posted:

What are the chances Nintendo actually starts putting Denuvo in their future games

quote:

"As with all other Denuvo solutions, the technology integrates seamlessly into the build toolchain with no impact on the gaming experience.

Emphasis mine. This is demonstratably false in every game that has used Denuvo middleware.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
We already had this conversation a year ago so I'm not sure what makes Denuvo more released for switch now than it was back then

Araxxor posted:

https://twitter.com/Irdeto/status/1562384806843133953

Ah yes, the DRM that shits on performance on PC games, being put on the powerhouse of a console, the Switch. Surely this won't be something pirates and emulation enthusiasts get around anyways while only punishing legitimate customers.

But I'll just repeat myself and say that it doesn't seem like Nintendo's style to use a third party library for something like this. If they really feel like DRM is needed I would expect them to make something custom inhouse.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

mdemone posted:

I am 30 or 40 years old and I do not need this
LoL
Might steal this for my sig.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Bomb Rush Cyberpunk reviews are hitting, and it sounds like a pretty faithful tribute to Jet Set Radio.

Unfortunately the developers say there won't be a physical copy... Because they don' wanna. I know it's an added expense for them, I just hate deleting stuff to make room all the time.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

B33rChiller posted:

LoL
Might steal this for my sig.

Put it on your car! :hai:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1436335419/i-am-30-or-40-years-old-and-i-do-not

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

large hands posted:

Did the 8bitdo conversion with the hall effect stick on one of my old controllers that's been sitting in a box for twenty years. Works great so far. Switch detects it instantly as an n64 controller

Did not know this was a thing. I may have to do this with my red controller.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Willo567 posted:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1694338721242608107

loving lmao they ai-generated that poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

who cares

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tempura Wizard posted:

FWIW the author already said it’s not going to be something like that.

yeah the fans are expecting it to be way goofier than friendship

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Terper posted:

loving lmao they ai-generated that poo poo

lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

have Covid again so I’m using the time off to play TOTK, it’s so so good.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

have Covid again so I’m using the time off to play TOTK, it’s so so good.

the zelda isn't bad either! :drum:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:eyepop:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hoping we get Excitebike or 1080 next week.

https://twitter.com/Pyoro_X/status/1694719439667933668

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Willo567 posted:

Willo567 posted:

How am I stupid? You know how anti-piracy Nintendo is.
Nintendo historically don't use third-party antipiracy stuff, they typically roll their own and make it available to third-parties. I think the like, one exception was Kirby's Return to Dream Land on the Wii, which used a third-party DRM called MetaFortress, but that game was developed by HAL so...

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Bomberman 64 or I riot

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Or how's about wave race

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
SHAKE SHAKE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Or how's about wave race

Good news, friend.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Don’t gently caress with me on Excitebike 64, my heart will break if it’s not. 1080 would slap, but I’m not as huge a fan as others are, especially since SSX Tricky is the bar for me in snowboard games.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cartoon Man posted:

Don’t gently caress with me on Excitebike 64, my heart will break if it’s not. 1080 would slap, but I’m not as huge a fan as others are, especially since SSX Tricky is the bar for me in snowboard games.

I believe there are three games remaining from the last batch that Nintendo announced, 1080, Excitebike and Mario Party 3. We will all have fun on Labor Day weekend with Mario Party 3.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

hatty posted:

Bomberman 64 or I riot

Banjo-Tooie or I riot.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hatty posted:

Bomberman 64 or I riot

Mega64 posted:

SHAKE SHAKE
:hai:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Cartoon Man posted:

SSX 3, Tricky, and Amped 3 are all my favorites.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh my god 1080 plz!

*work your body work your body *

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

SHAKE SHAKE

This. Please, Nintendo!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I remember Excitebike 64 having an insane amount of content, especially compared to similar games on the N64. Besides the regular race modes there was also the Hill Climb, and that endless desert thing. And a track editor. Plus the original NES game was in there, both as an emulated ROM and recreated in 3D. Wasn’t there also a Rocket League-like soccer game, or was that Beetle Adventure Racing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Anyone get Blasphemous 2 yet!