Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

https://twitter.com/daunt_lys/status/1693024281922335046?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol cool

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't want to read posts like this

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Don't play the game if it stresses you out?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sage advice, Food Boner.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Sage advice, Food Boner.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wierd. I'm playing as a tiefling and I stopped the child ✨️of my race✨️ from being executed and then gained access to Karlach. The druids love me, and I saved both them and the teiflings with ease. Afterward Lae'zel called me her trophy and got mad that I didnt gently caress her. Guess I'm built different.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

say y’all again motherfucker

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Walking into the druid enclave wearing a sandwich board that says "I hate teiflings" on it

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

I DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS

finally figured this out last night. also, i hate dealing with act 2's shadows curse thing. i want to wander away from my party to open everything and loot all of the junk. we killed a creepy spider human and got a lantern. but now... the little pixie inside of it keeps yelling at us, calling us assholes! dunno if i should let her out!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pragmatica posted:

finally figured this out last night. also, i hate dealing with act 2's shadows curse thing. i want to wander away from my party to open everything and loot all of the junk. we killed a creepy spider human and got a lantern. but now... the little pixie inside of it keeps yelling at us, calling us assholes! dunno if i should let her out!

driders are gross and creepy and you did the right thing killing it. I had no idea that last bit was a thing lmao what?

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i think i hosed up missing a good amount of content in act 2. so much death...

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pragmatica posted:

I'm in the same spot. Do it and let me know what happens.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One thing you can do is throw the lantern around lol. But yea shadow world gets annoying quick.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

insane anime posted:

I DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS

I did it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Man recruiting Karlach after destroying the grove is loving wild lol

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

lol when you give the lady looking for githyanki eggs an owlbear egg

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

Lol game rules

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

buffalo all day posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Great, whole group of Tieflings just walked into the restaurant... get ready for that 5% tip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Man recruiting Karlach after destroying the grove is loving wild lol

She told me to gently caress off, mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope Jaheira joins me somehow. Could use a badass legacy Milf in my party.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She just appeared as a cat's head with no body floating around and doing crazy poo poo in these cutscenes so actually,,,, I'll pass.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

why would you destroy the grove? it seemed to me like the nice guy thing to do would be to protect it from the goblins. is it because they kick the tieflings out? i never even considered that they should have a right to stay lol..or something else

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dark urge compelled me to. Also it seems to have helped get the milf in my camp. That's what's up.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

My dark urge compelled me to. Also it seems to have helped get the milf in my camp. That's what's up.

don't think you need to commit mass murder to win over jahera my dude, at least i didn't lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
there's no one right way to hunt milfs let the man cook

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

She told me to gently caress off, mate.

I helped those paladins kill her and there’s a whole rear end scene around it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

why would you destroy the grove? it seemed to me like the nice guy thing to do would be to protect it from the goblins. is it because they kick the tieflings out? i never even considered that they should have a right to stay lol..or something else

My mp buddy tried pushing past the Druids at the beginning and a big rumble popped off.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Off work with the funny meme disease and started playing this properly to distract myself and immediately felt so overwhelmed the world started spinning in circles

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Off work with the funny meme disease and started playing this properly to distract myself and immediately felt so overwhelmed the world started spinning in circles

Aids?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Worse... Airborne AIDS

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol hope you feel better and it's mild

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

sorry about your aids i hope you get better soon

im all geared up to deal with the elder brain and my bard belongs on a fuckin gwar album cover

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

sorry about your aids i hope you get better soon

im all geared up to deal with the elder brain and my bard belongs on a fuckin gwar album cover

that sword is so loving good. my DEX eldritch knight just decimated things with it

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

herculon posted:

I'm in the same spot. Do it and let me know what happens.

i am way too scared to do this. she is pissed! lol

buffalo all day posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

made a huge mistake fighting the tollkeeper after selling poo poo in last light lol