Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Dawgstar posted:

Bunch of preorders up.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1694757543770194157

Sprung for Ratchet and Frenzy (Red).

Just came to post this. Exactly this because I pre-ordered those two as well. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
If Frenzy hits Amazon over here I'll be doing the same.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

missed the boat on frenzy. just like i did on rumble. how is it that the core class guys are the ones that take forever and a day to restock anywhere (had the same issue waiting forever with spike and bomb-burst)

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Frenzy (Red)
Rumble (Actual colors)
Enemy (Black)
Does It Matter They’re Both Basically Interchangeable (Red)

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Medullah posted:

Just came to post this. Exactly this because I pre-ordered those two as well. :D

Magnus is very tempting but $90 is a lot of dollary-doos and I like my CW Magnus well enough.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

I don't know if it's considered a terrible faux pas to cross-post from SA-mart, so blank this post and probe me to death if it is, sorry!

Long story short, I had an unexpected and rather large bill hit me, so I'm trying to scare up some cash to offset the impact. Selling a bunch of recent-ish Transformers toys as part of that: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4040337&pagenumber=1#post534099619

The only really 'rare' thing I'm selling is the Paradron Medics set. Maybe by the time the new Ratchet or Magnus actually hit stores I'll have the fun-bucks budget for them! One can hope.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

very risky blowjob posted:

Long story short, I had an unexpected and rather large bill hit me,

Post + Avatar makes me laugh.

Hope things get better. :(

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Medullah posted:

Post + Avatar makes me laugh.

Hope things get better. :(

trust me: i always know the odds when i'm sucking cock (wait you said avatar not username, i'm too used to ppl going post/username combo)

but thank you, i appreciate it!

very risky blowjob fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 24, 2023

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

yeah I'm not seeing Frenzy on UK amazon or UK Hasbro Pulse (it's listed as Sold Out on there)

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://x.com/thattoyguy101/status/1694785197210833005?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

immediately declaring this blitzwing's canon robot mode

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

Twitter mobile links trying to spit out links as from x dot com and subsequently not working with various embeds has been very annoying

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

missed the boat on frenzy. just like i did on rumble. how is it that the core class guys are the ones that take forever and a day to restock anywhere (had the same issue waiting forever with spike and bomb-burst)

Yea I don't know why this is either when they're usually some of the best lil guys to mess with.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lmao

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The reason Rumble (Red) sold out so quickly is because everyone knows that Rumble is the Red one and what he's labeled as doesn't matter, since we all know it except for those with the geewun brainworm.

Literally nobody gives a poo poo about Frenzy or Buzzsaw.

It was the first to go on Pulse. Had to use Amazon.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The reason Rumble (Red) sold out so quickly is because everyone knows that Rumble is the Red one and what he's labeled as doesn't matter, since we all know it except for those with the geewun brainworm.

Literally nobody gives a poo poo about Frenzy or Buzzsaw.

It was the first to go on Pulse. Had to use Amazon.

i just put in a pre-order on BBTS so i'll get my rumble and frenzy toys sometime in like 2028

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Longtime leaker on TFW2005 hinting that next year's Amazon capsule collection is the Mayhem Attack Squad.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/08/24/additional-upcoming-transformers-product-info-tf5-drift-rise-lifeline-more-493410

edit: "One thing I’m still searching for is next year’s Amazon Capsule, I’m sure once I find something it will cause Mayhem. Once all is revealed hopefully the toyline will finally be United"

mayhem attack squad hint, plus United hint... looking at which toys were released in United... THUNDERWING ? ? ?

very risky blowjob fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Aug 25, 2023

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I finally opened up SS86 Brawn, he’s pretty cool. Transformation is reasonably simple but at the same time has enough unconventional bits to keep him interesting, I like him.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

welp Amazon.uk had a listing but also as "temporarily out of stock" so I ordered it anyway.

Let's see if I actually get it

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, but when are we getting Rumble (Blue), Rumble (Green), Rumble (Pink), and Rumble (Yellow)? The Rumble Rangers, if you will.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

no joke, I want Buzzsaw now.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pyroi posted:

Okay, but when are we getting Rumble (Blue), Rumble (Green), Rumble (Pink), and Rumble (Yellow)? The Rumble Rangers, if you will.

Wait, does that mean Soundwave and Blaster are Zords?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Enemy needs an opposite number like Rumble has with Frenzy.

I vote he be called “Foe”.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
^^^^
"Friend and Foe" would be a great name for one of those tape combiner teams.

Pyroi posted:

I'm the sucker that would buy that.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Finally, a Ratchet that I can actually get hold of! And a third Ultra Magnus.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Enemy and Foe are differentiated by their attitudes; Enemy is just surly and adversarial while Foe is Machiavellian and dramatic.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

A cassettebot double spy named Friend/Enemy like Punch/Counterpunch

Why hasn't this ever been done, actually?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

So uh, did anyone else completely miss that the motorcycle Junkeon's back tire has flip-out blades? It's not mentioned at all in the instructions.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

BAH!

I had a Planet X Kadmos (their Star Saber) on my eBay watch list. I had an online meeting over-run by fifteen minutes (and I'd shared my loving screen), and I missed it. Bloody thing went for less than £90, rather than the usual £140.

I've wanted either Kadmos or the IronTrans Star Blade for quite a while. There's no KO of the Masterpiece that I can find for sale, and I don't know why but the HasLab version just doesn't work for me like the slightly more stylised.

This has annoyed me enough that I may have to wait for next payday and sacrifice the contents of my bank account to ShowZ...

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

what i'd like, tbh, is just big neat swords for haslab victory saber and legacy menasor. i don't want a $60 upgrade kit of thigh fillers and leg extenders and booty blasters and whatever else. just bigger versions of their swords that don't have that lame 3d-print diy texture

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/decepticonaiden/status/1695223180758048933?s=46&t=idHOluBX7WY76GN9uEVUwg

Here we have it, my universe’s versions of Ravage, Howlback, and Glit

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Aug 26, 2023

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

i don't know why this thought struck me, but once it did i needed to do some napkin math.

according to google a cruising motorcycle is, on average, around 100 inches long and 50 inches tall. wreck-gar's studio series voyager toy, in cycle mode, is ~6.5 inches long. his robot mode is ~7 inches tall. 6.5/100 = 7/x, and by that math, in robot mode, Wreck-Gar is 107 inches tall, or just under 9 feet.

i know, i know, mass-shifting, subspace, blah blah blah, but lmao at imagining Wreck-Gar being 9 feet tall next to, like, Ultra Magnus

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

Wreck-Gar turns into a motorcycle for other giant transforming robots to ride, not like, a normal-sized motorcycle for humans.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

XavierGenisi posted:

Wreck-Gar turns into a motorcycle for other giant transforming robots to ride, not like, a normal-sized motorcycle for humans.

let me have my fun imagining this (or just pretend i was talking about groove)

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
You've got a diagram so that automatically makes it more scientific.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Arquinsiel posted:

and i totally, for sure, put work into extrapolating the correct size of ultra magnus's shin instead of just drawing what i thought was funny to kill time at 1:30 am

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

let me have my fun imagining this (or just pretend i was talking about groove)

Why not both?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Arquinsiel posted:

It's on graph paper! The most scientific of all the papers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

McFeely has uploaded the 2023 Matrix Test, for anyone who wants to test their knowledge against the guy who knows everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBfSJ54rro

I think my team at TFN just about got into double digits, but the top score was somewhere in the 30s. The maximum possible is 35.