Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Explodingdice
Jun 28, 2023

If probes are still going, I'd like to honour mugshot day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrSmirnoff
Oct 27, 2005
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

sarcastx posted:

IDK if it is just me but a Trump tweet is still such a non-event I didn't even realize the significance of the fact that Trump tweeted that I ignored it as I usually do, until someone pointed out that it was a big deal this one time

And the only reason he tweeted is because of his dumb interview that he thinks every person in America watched because he doesn't understand how the numbers are gamed. His lizard brain saw the numbers Truth would never get him and he needs his fix again

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

sarcastx posted:

IDK if it is just me but a Trump tweet is still such a non-event I didn't even realize the significance of the fact that Trump tweeted that I ignored it as I usually do, until someone pointed out that it was a big deal this one time

I honestly think he's so riled up he didnt know what app he was on.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

I also missed the probs last night, and would be more then happy to get a 6er with that Michael Scott bandana

The gangtag is very funny also but I understand if those aren't just being given out

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Gimme gang tag plz

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

sebmojo posted:

Not at all! It actually makes it easier in the future as that uploads the image automatically. Getting a free gangtag is not guaranteed though.
I think this is a day worthy of memorialising though... I'm definitely in the pro gang-tag camp on this one.

We've been through a long ride.

In the mean-time, hit me with a memorial probe please.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
LOLLERS DIGEST - just gettin' up goons edition

weg posted:

BORN TO LIE
ELECTION IS A gently caress
Arrest them all 2023
I am Trump man
11,780 MISSING VOTES

resident posted:

We won’t be seeing Donny Little Hands around Club Ritz no more.

Cable Guy posted:

Oh my loving god.... I plugged it in to DallE to have it fill out the frame....

So it would get through the content filters for public figuresthe only prompt I gave it was "man"

The first one was perfect....

But the second one made me spill my coffee...

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Prisoner One-One Three-Five
Eiiight-Oh-Nine!
Your time begins
For a liiife of crime!

UltraShame fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Aug 25, 2023

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

First of May posted:

Here's a gangtag.

Mods please may I have this gang tag.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

why are her cheeks so shiny?

Mistle posted:

:psyduck: What is going on with that bronzer/rouge?

It is highlighter. It is a part of full-face makeup and contouring, especially for intragram, tiktok, or portrait photography. Like other techniques it can look odd in RL with uncertain light.

It almost looks like she accidentally grabbed highlighter instead of blush and just used way too much. It is also a little low, highlighter goes on the highest points, like your cheekbones, and should never slip into the hollows of your cheeks.

Here's a couple beginner guides. The way she's using it is why it looks odd even to people who never think about makeup.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh someone *hates* that woman to let her go out with that poo poo bronzer application.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
who the hell is she?

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

First of May posted:

Here's a gangtag.

LOL I need this too!! What a glorious mugshot day.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Djarum posted:

Wealthy. If you are wealthy you stay wealthy forever. If you are rich you can go broke quickly and easily.

Trump has never been wealthy. He has always wanted to cosplay that he is and desperately wanted to be accepted by that world who have always seen right through him. Donald Trump is what a poor person thinks a wealthy person is like.

To those ends he has tried to pretend that he is wealthy. It’s like the white trash that buy 125k F-350s that they can barely afford to pay for gas for and are so far in debt that their electric gets shut off every couple of months and are always in danger of getting evicted.

Trump has had money. Even large amounts of it at times like when the Apprentice was a hit he was making probably between 40-80m a year. If he was smart and invested that money wisely he probably would have been rich for the rest of his life. The problem is he wants to be wealthy. So he spent nearly every penny he earned at that time on high priced golf courses and other bad property investments. Golf courses are effectively money pits, they require an astronomical amount of money and labor for upkeep. Honestly if he would have just paid for the development of a bunch of subdivisions and apartment complexes all over the country he would have done better.

My guess? He is probably 500m in the hole at least. Probably more.

Another thing to think about the money Trump is spending on upkeep for his golf courses is two of them are here in Florida. For half the year it is incredibly dry and then over the summer it rains like crazy everyday (not so much lately the last two years...its been strange). I can almost guarantee he will take a huge hit when the heavy end of the hammer falls on the insurance market here too.

I have to say that when you and Three Olives paint this picture it really puts things in perspective. Generally extremely impulsive people dont hang onto money and Trump was extremely impulsive in the White House. He started off with so much money he inherited too.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I will take a sixer if I can have a gang tag, as a treat.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

UltraShame posted:

who the hell is she?

DeSantis spokesghoul in his Governors role - so you don't see her so much at the moment as he's campaigning.

Edit: pretty sure, anyway. I clearly spend too much time in this thread if I know that. I live on the other side of the planet, what a colossal waste of braincells.

At least there are lols to be had.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

UltraShame posted:

who the hell is she?

Ron's Botox Goblin assistant.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

UltraShame posted:

LOLLERS DIGEST - just gettin' up goons edition

Cable Guy posted:

Oh my loving god.... I plugged it in to DallE to have it fill out the frame....

So it would get through the content filters for public figuresthe only prompt I gave it was "man"
It still staggers me that DallE made that with such as basic prompt... I don't know whether it just recognised him from crawling the internet but it's just loving beautiful synchronicity.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Mugshot probes are unfortunately over but if you make a gangtag we can upload it to the server and offer it to you

I wish we could do probes but there'd be whining about it and it's Friday and yeah

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I would also like the gang tag too if possible.

Also hahaha I kinda forgot this was only one of four indictments. Hahaha he is so hosed.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
need a gangtag to keep me safe in prison

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Mugshot probes are unfortunately over but if you make a gangtag we can upload it to the server and offer it to you

I wish we could do probes but there'd be whining about it and it's Friday and yeah

https://youtu.be/FaaBvBgQbh8?si=tF4NlNWWowZtwDKo

zone
Dec 6, 2016

I'd like the gang tag too please.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Gangtag me like a dog....

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

First of May posted:

Here's a gangtag.

Please put me down for a gang tag as well.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Someone buy it then mods can hand it out until their clicking finger gets sore

Explodingdice
Jun 28, 2023

Darn, missed out due to the time difference. The tag going around looks great though.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I’ve been a fairly good boy for the last 15 years or so on something awful so I’ll happily take a sixer and a mug shot for this event whenever the mod gets back. Then I can feel good about adding one of those sweet sweet gang tags….

Happy lolsiday to all!!!

Edit: just saw the mod reply. I’ll live without a probe but look forward to the gangtag being available. My fish needs company…

MEIN RAVEN fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Aug 25, 2023

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
LOL

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Lol, roflmao, and also tag me up with that sweet sweet orange criminal.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

sebmojo posted:

Someone buy it then mods can hand it out until their clicking finger gets sore
Uh.... how would we do that...? I don't see a link....

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

I too would like to get the "Trump" gangtag.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Wanting the gangtag but no 6er?? Wow. Wowowowowow

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Total Party Kill posted:

Wanting the gangtag but no 6er?? Wow. Wowowowowow

Stollen valor!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I want to be part of the gang.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Gangtag gang

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Mmm…gangtag! Slurp! Indictment? Yum! Yum! Mugshot. So good!

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Djarum posted:

Wealthy. If you are wealthy you stay wealthy forever. If you are rich you can go broke quickly and easily.

Trump has never been wealthy. He has always wanted to cosplay that he is and desperately wanted to be accepted by that world who have always seen right through him. Donald Trump is what a poor person thinks a wealthy person is like.

To those ends he has tried to pretend that he is wealthy. It’s like the white trash that buy 125k F-350s that they can barely afford to pay for gas for and are so far in debt that their electric gets shut off every couple of months and are always in danger of getting evicted.

Trump has had money. Even large amounts of it at times like when the Apprentice was a hit he was making probably between 40-80m a year. If he was smart and invested that money wisely he probably would have been rich for the rest of his life. The problem is he wants to be wealthy. So he spent nearly every penny he earned at that time on high priced golf courses and other bad property investments. Golf courses are effectively money pits, they require an astronomical amount of money and labor for upkeep. Honestly if he would have just paid for the development of a bunch of subdivisions and apartment complexes all over the country he would have done better.

My guess? He is probably 500m in the hole at least. Probably more.

I think there were analysis by Forbes that if he just invested his inheritance in the S&P 500 he'd be worth over 10 billion now, but he wasted most of it trying to be a real estate wheeler and deeler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
TURMP!