Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

im serious btw some people wire up a switch to move only one of them just for the wink

putting some colored cellophane on just the winky headlight to signal top/bottom and kinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FirstnameLastname posted:

i had a 1990 red one
its customary upon seeing another miata to hit the pop-up headlight button twice quickly, to make ur miata wink at the other miata, i think that answers that

is this cruising

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

i drive a masculine straight-presenting mazda 3 and idk if it's still a thing, but back pre-covid the dealership that i got my car from had a little club for all the miata owners and they'd meet up once a month.

and in my mind i was always just like "boy the sort of people who hang out at a mazda dealership for fun sound like the worst orgy on the planet"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

i drive a masculine straight-presenting mazda 3 and idk if it's still a thing, but back pre-covid the dealership that i got my car from had a little club for all the miata owners and they'd meet up once a month.

and in my mind i was always just like "boy the sort of people who hang out at a mazda dealership for fun sound like the worst orgy on the planet"

flat front shorts and penny loafers type of twinks and the gentlemen who pay their car notes

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

flat front shorts and penny loafers type of twinks and the gentlemen who pay their car notes

getting slobbed off without taking off your patagonia fleece vest >>>>>

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lmfao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i drive a brz which says to the world i like it in the rear end but never gave up the annoying masculine cope hobbies

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
here's poppers and the car nhd bought her

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

i drive a brz which says to the world i like it in the rear end but never gave up the annoying masculine cope hobbies

bless

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

here's poppers and the car nhd bought her

Slay

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

*dead serious* My faggy hatchback was hot wired by the Kia boyz

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

is a jeep wrangler a gay or lesbian car?

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

AnimeIsTrash posted:

depends who's having sex with it

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i bought a Suzuki aerio (areola hehe) hatchback years ago because i thought it was so cool and very straight, but my friends and co-workers very much disagreed

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

now i drive a Mazda 3 and the interior is just stalactites of dried jizz from all the depressed Miata club bois i pick up down at the dealership circuit parties

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
depressed brick in a drive jacket morosely piloting a miata

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Gravid Topiary posted:

now i drive a Mazda 3 and the interior is just stalactites of dried jizz from all the depressed Miata club bois i pick up down at the dealership circuit parties

(taking my car in to be detailed) "uhhhh... i just spilled a lot of milkshakes"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it';s a closeted gay man car who will one day have a Lester Burnham great awakening followed by a suck n gently caress of every penis on the chamber of commerce until they explode with jizz se7en-style

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Gravid Topiary posted:

i bought a Suzuki aerio (areola hehe) hatchback years ago because i thought it was so cool and very straight, but my friends and co-workers very much disagreed

Lol having trouble parking your human being rear end car in the glass closet are we? :D

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The only Drive I know is the one that Charli brought me

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Poppers posted:

Lol having trouble parking your human being rear end car in the glass closet are we? :D

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

if i am a married man with children, but on the down low to a point where its destroying my family and other personal connections should i buy a 1987 pontiac firebird?

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

tgif and u know what the f stands for

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thank goodness i'm female (male)

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I'm a baby biogirl. Mods don't PM me.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Poppers posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thread rules: if you dotn like it in the rear end youre only permitted to "lol" and emptyquote. if you say anything else its an admission you love it in the rear end

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

can we amend the thread rules to make it unquestionable canon that cloud is gay

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
if youe ver thought he wasnt, youre a retard. and tifas a surge queen and aerith is a crunchy granola church tranny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
covid gay

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

if youe ver thought he wasnt, youre a retard. and tifas a surge queen and aerith is a crunchy granola church tranny

I'm pretty sure I've met a bitch who named herself Aerith lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

I'm pretty sure I've met a bitch who named herself Aerith lol

jrpg sluts >>>>>>

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

in 2005 nerds were naming their children anakin. in 2015 those same nerd were naming themselves aerith

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
divorcing your wife and abandoning your children to move into the ff7 house as the lady who dies ftw

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

if i ever realize i was a lady all along i'm going to name myself Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon or "Ciri Risky Blowjob" for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If? Lol sis…