Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Marcade posted:

Thank you...is what I would say if I was Two Worlds, which I am most certainly not.

no you're el vago!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
We are all Two Wordles

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Marcade posted:

Thank you...is what I would say if I was Two Worlds, which I am most certainly not.

That's what Two Worlds would say!

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I remember when SA was trying to shut down all the gross subreddits and a bunch of redditors were like "wtf is something awful" he made a bunch of posts about how we all suck and are just jealous.

I'm not going to link to a 12 year old meltdown from someone who is allegedly doing better, but I'm definitely gonna paraphrase part of it because lol: "remember when SA was funny before Lowtax went crazy and got depressed because he was so divorced? Speaking of, I guarantee any mod that hasn't gone nuts or melted down just hasn't been around long enough. Looking at you, Abe!"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Marcade posted:

I thought I read that someone knew him IRL and that he was doing much better in recent years. Vague recollections are always super helpful, right?

the same person who said "oh he's doing much better now that he's avoided the forums for years" didn't know that two worlds was posting in gbs requesting goons join his discord in september last year, so, uh

take that with some seasoning

e: not to imply that they were supposed to keep better tabs on him or something. just that it might have been an incomplete picture reported!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

whole lot of incomplete pictures here! *tearing grandmas state fair plates off the wall*

too much imprecision *smashing five hundred thimbles individualy* this one is fuckin pewter i hate it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

haha yeah. for sure dude

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im mjust mad as hell dont mjind me

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the same person who said "oh he's doing much better now that he's avoided the forums for years" didn't know that two worlds was posting in gbs requesting goons join his discord in september last year, so, uh

take that with some seasoning

e: not to imply that they were supposed to keep better tabs on him or something. just that it might have been an incomplete picture reported!
What year and/or month do you think this is?

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Splicer posted:

What year and/or month do you think this is?

Sir I am pleased to report that it is the 1,273rd day of March, 2020.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh i was just repeating a frank frank post while playing quake 2. you second-rate quote thread posters don't deserve due diligence

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Capital idea, we should all be playing quake 2

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sl4dA-T53I

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I didn't cannibalize anyone or steal any organs

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's exactly what a cannibal organ-thief would say

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Give them back, Zim.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Skios posted:

Anyway, my favourite nickname fun fact: The affix Fitz- for surnames was introduced in the British isles via the French conquest, as an Anglicised version of the Old French 'filz', as another form of patronymic surnames. However, during the seventeenth century, there was a revival of the Fitz- affix, as a way to recognise illegitimate children. So if a person named Patrick had a child out of wedlock, the child would be given the surname Fitzpatrick.

ChubbyChecker posted:

poor fitzgibbons

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Bad Munki posted:

You can’t spark there, mate

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Being an organ thief AND a cannibal is just begging for problems, that's some serious "getting high on your own supply" temptation right there

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
What do you think bread thieves do with the bread they steal?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Monkey posted:

Resell it with a 12 month payment plan?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

idk what it is exactly but there's something very special about firework accident vids. maybe its the juxtaposition of tragedy and celebration. idk but god drat do i love them

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Captain Monkey posted:

Hide it from Javert?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Marcade posted:

Hide it from Javert?

oh is that what french toast was invented for

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Arivia posted:

oh is that what french toast was invented for

pain volé

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Asterite34 posted:

Being an organ thief AND a cannibal is just begging for problems, that's some serious "getting high on your own supply" temptation right there

You have it all mixed up. He steals the organs of cannibals.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Is it too late for an "inside you there are Two Worlds" joke?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

The Lone Badger posted:

You have it all mixed up. He steals the organs of cannibals.

like grass fed beef, they just taste better

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Is it too late for an "inside you there are Two Worlds" joke?

Two Worlds has never been inside of anyone

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Incredible username/post synergy

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Shredder posted:

Solution to meat crisis:

- Buy a vacuum sealer
- Buy a smoker
- Buy whole briskets ($3-4/lb, 13-20lb) and pork shoulders (you can get these for .99/lb on sale at local grocery stores, 6-10lb)
- Vacuum seal 1lb portions of said meat after smoking, freeze

Enjoy eating like a BBQ god forever

The Saucer Hovers posted:

of course eating less meat was never an option for the goon

calbruc posted:

Peas was never an option.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

boy I definitely cannot get pork shoulder for $0.99/lb here

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Subjunctive posted:

boy I definitely cannot get pork shoulder for $0.99/lb here

I picked up two GIANT pork shoulder steaks for $9 yesterday. I didn't even know it was a thing.

We make a base for beans out of them

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Lib and let die posted:

I picked up two GIANT pork shoulder steaks for $9 yesterday. I didn't even know it was a thing.

We make a base for beans out of them

I'm gonna make carrot canons and pea planes to assault your bean base. All your bean base belongs to me!

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Not that it's something everybody can do, but buying a chest deep freeze and getting a half or quarter of a cow from a local farm is the way to go both on a quality and price per lb basis

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It's older, fuzzy memories from the show but I also thought there was something about Conner going through his rich kid phase of partying and wrecking a really expensive car which led to him getting cut off somewhat, which on top of the stuff with his memory sent him out of Logan's orbit for a little bit.

Logan tended to respect people who hosed off for a bit and did their own thing, which was kind of why he seemed to like Shiv a little more at the start.

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

I think you are confusing the events of Ferris Bueller's Day Off for stuff that happened in the show.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

beer_war posted:

Switzerland to deliver 1 (one) remote-controlled demining machine to Ukraine.

https://www.admin.ch/gov/en/start/documentation/media-releases.msg-id-97529.html

Disco Pope posted:

Switzerland? That's a huge plus, but also a red flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fuckin lol