Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Now, I don't wanna get off on a rant here, but when Donald Trump wins the lib protests will make January 6 look like 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
anywhere on the internet i could find a conservative pundit reviewing In the Aeroplane Over the Sea??

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
whats more believable: 215 pounds or 250,000,000 unique views of the tucker on x interview

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
everything has to be a crisis or else how will we employ all the crisis actors?

hmmm? didn’t think of that did you smart guy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

insane clown pussy posted:

now one in a million by guns n roses, that's how you write problematic lyrics from a reactionary rural white guy's point of view

lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Vim Fuego posted:

Now, I don't wanna get off on a rant here, but when Donald Trump wins the lib protests will make January 6 look like 9/11

i'm sure they will be furiously coloring-in the lettering on their signs that indicate that they are very upset the night before

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Vim Fuego posted:

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

trump has had that old person shrinking look going on in photos recently but lmao that people bet on his weight and then he self reported it, what a legend

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/LaCivitaC/status/1694883551664115860

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Who owns the copyright on a mug shot?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I think those are public property

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Vim Fuego posted:

they gathered enough donations at the art gallery to buy a second inflatable baby trump, boy will he be cross!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is crime good or bad dinesh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Trump was the third black president if you
think about it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Trump was the third black president if you
think about it

#2 had the best dance moves

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

now here to tell you all about "sticking it to the man" are my financial sponsors, 3 billionaire white guys with unusually large collections of third reich paraphernalia

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Spoondick posted:

now here to tell you all about "sticking it to the man" are my financial sponsors, 3 billionaire white guys with unusually large collections of third reich paraphernalia

Jealous much?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1695039837860991051?s=20

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

True

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Gettr, the right-wing alternative social media platform founded by former President Donald Trump's adviser Jason Miller, is facing a lawsuit alleging it stiffed an information technology company out of $3 million it owed them, Messenger reported on Friday.

"The tech company, TierPoint LLC, claims it entered into a contract with social media company Gettr in February 2022 to perform 'various forms of IT related services,' including bandwidth and cloud services, according to the Manhattan State Supreme court suit," reported Ben Feuerherd. "Gettr reported having 7.5 million users as of March."

Miller is no longer affiliated with Gettr, having left his position in February to go back to Trump's re-election campaign."

According to the lawsuit, TierPoint "fully performed its contractual obligations" for Gettr, but the company has blown off invoices billed between November 2022 and June 2023. The suit includes all the unpaid invoices, which amount to $3,176,090.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Filthy Hans posted:

#2 had the best dance moves

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

posting on page AISI 1018

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Gettr, the right-wing alternative social media platform founded by former President Donald Trump's adviser Jason Miller, is facing a lawsuit alleging it stiffed an information technology company out of $3 million it owed them, Messenger reported on Friday.

"The tech company, TierPoint LLC, claims it entered into a contract with social media company Gettr in February 2022 to perform 'various forms of IT related services,' including bandwidth and cloud services, according to the Manhattan State Supreme court suit," reported Ben Feuerherd. "Gettr reported having 7.5 million users as of March."

Miller is no longer affiliated with Gettr, having left his position in February to go back to Trump's re-election campaign."

According to the lawsuit, TierPoint "fully performed its contractual obligations" for Gettr, but the company has blown off invoices billed between November 2022 and June 2023. The suit includes all the unpaid invoices, which amount to $3,176,090.

Trump has been active for a long time. In that time, he's declared bankruptcy, stiffed multiple bills, and hosed everything he's touched, yet somehow, people still think they'll get money from him.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
chris christstie is probably the best (and healthies) dem frontrunner tbh

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Donald John President

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Consummate Professional posted:

that movie would have been so much better if jared leto wasn’t in it

His involvement was mercifully short and unimportant.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

He might say something like
Help! Somebody buried me! Get out of here!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

who is she? tell me more

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

full point
Jan 21, 2006

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there is a chance you might get to see elon either run someone over, crash or catch on fire live:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1695247110030119054

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

SomethingBeautiful posted:

it's entirely possible he's just an idiot, the song is like half vague working class problems and half bitching about welfare and taxes. there's so little substance to any of it tbh but that kind of thinking is pretty deeply ingrained in a lot of people

I’m betting the song was written by a committee at the daily caller and they just hired that dude to sing it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

sitting in mar a lago, throwing ketchup
sippin on coke n piss