Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

Ugh the dreaded Apple broadcast. To the radio tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

BADADADADA LA BOMBA

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Money Michael!

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
J.P. Crawford was ready.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
God drat JP.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Attaboy JP

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
lol if the Twins lose this somehow

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Doctor Skeleton posted:

Ugh the dreaded Apple broadcast. To the radio tonight.

Apple TV+ is excellent for the shows alone but you won't even pay for GOMS?

A shameful GOMSer :colbert:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

...! posted:

lol if the Twins lose this somehow

How...

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:siren: Rangers position player pitching :siren:

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

Hell yeah Cal!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hedges sure looking like a poo poo pitcher thus far

Probably better than Maldonado though

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hedges' ERA getting decimated

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
late to this but Michael was Money

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

...! posted:

lol the Twins announcers are talking about the number of times Wallner has been HBP. Ten times

He's no Ty France. Dude is a baseball magnet. Wallner is nothing

Matt Wallner hasn't been up for most of the year. On a per PA basis, Wallner is more magnetic to date.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Twins Win, because that's what Twins do, baby!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

This is a beclowning

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Houston Astros are dogshit garbage
The Texas Rangers are dogshit garbage
GOMS are dogshit garbage

I think I've covered it for tonight!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Redeye Flight posted:

Twins Win, because that's what Twins do, baby!

Thanks Twins. Dulls the pain slightly

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is absolutely hilarious that as bad as the Rangers have been, and this is easily the worst they've been all season, that the other two teams are catching up but at a snails pace. If the Rangers were even going .500 down this same stretch the book would feel closed on the division

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

If Bryce Miller could stop giving up hard contact, that'd be great.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Royals TOOTBLAN

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Some Numbers posted:

If Bryce Miller could stop giving up hard contact, that'd be great.

:wrong:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

oh man the giants ad patch is that stupid rear end self driving Uber that gets defeated by a traffic cone

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shinjobi posted:

It is absolutely hilarious that as bad as the Rangers have been, and this is easily the worst they've been all season, that the other two teams are catching up but at a snails pace. If the Rangers were even going .500 down this same stretch the book would feel closed on the division

The M's were 5 games back a week ago and if they win tonight will be tied for first, that's not really a snails pace. It's only the Astros who are blowing a golden opportunity

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Intruder posted:

The M's were 5 games back a week ago and if they win tonight will be tied for first, that's not really a snails pace. It's only the Astros who are blowing a golden opportunity

Yeah that's true, the Ms are possessed

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
The Mariners have made up 6.5 games in like a 2 week stretch.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Tatsuta Age posted:

oh man the giants ad patch is that stupid rear end self driving Uber that gets defeated by a traffic cone

Gotta better than a Tesla

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

That sell out crowd home game experience

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Meckler and Matos getting hits off Strider is cool

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Ronald Acuña

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
good catch Ronald, that's a two-run triple otherwise

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

need a gif of money mike there. what a perfect lad

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

yay Matty

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Atlanta offense is Atlanta Offenseing

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

feel like webb usually pitches well against us so this is cool

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Come on, we need to cash in here guys.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

haha 14-pitch at bat for d'Arnaud

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

money mike have a dang game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Amazing for Olson to get a sac fly RBI off that.

Money Mike is Money.