Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
free trump

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the guy who came up with the phrase axis of evil bemoaning disrespect for democracy and the rule of law is pretty loving rich

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can’t stop saying it

eat something

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

the crab juice is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread. You can see it when you look at your posts or when you turn on your monitor.

:coal:

clean your monitor

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

the crab juice is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread. You can see it when you look at your posts or when you turn on your monitor.

:coal:

I always liked username "subvisual haze." Haven't seen that poster in a bit.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

if you like pic of evil mug trump shot it means you want to kill your family. it is rapidly becoming this

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

pepe the frog means youre one of the merry pranksters

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

two years ago our a/c broke in the heat of summer and we only survived because we got one of them huge tower fans

those rule

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Don't lit upset you, Frum is a loser nepo baby

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Big mommy milkies

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dont' tease the octopus, kids

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

first they came for the ceiling fans, and I said nothing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyQxqNbU4no

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/blondina_winter/status/1695139500215726080?s=20

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

She likely doesn't even have a gas stove

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

turn that gas stove up! breathe in those freedom vapors

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Obamna

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spoondick posted:

i kinda dont like how whole crab are cooked with all their rotten rear end bait last meals in their bellies along with the meat you eat.... you can split them and clean them alive before cooking them but it's a pain in the rear end and fingers probably

Its not that hard really. My roommate used to catch a bunch of dungeoness and our method to prep them was to grab the legs from both sides sp crab is facing forward,bash it into a cinder block so the head is smashed and the top carapace pops off, then use a cleaver to chop off the leg meats and toss em right into pot. We get domoic acid warnings here so he didn't want to chance cooking the guts, even when the seasons open

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol goddamn

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

TotalHell posted:

two years ago our a/c broke in the heat of summer and we only survived because we got one of them huge tower fans

those rule

¡Viva la boxfan!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SODA!!!!

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

americans have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet

my monitor is turned off, unplugged, and the power cable has been severed

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

Its not that hard really. My roommate used to catch a bunch of dungeoness and our method to prep them was to grab the legs from both sides sp crab is facing forward,bash it into a cinder block so the head is smashed and the top carapace pops off, then use a cleaver to chop off the leg meats and toss em right into pot. We get domoic acid warnings here so he didn't want to chance cooking the guts, even when the seasons open

hell yea learning about shellfish amnesia this morning

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mad.radhu posted:

americans have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet

my monitor is turned off, unplugged, and the power cable has been severed

had to look up the deets:

As Newsweek points out in their coverage of this, using intel from a DOE spokesperson, "These proposed standards, which are required by Congress [and] wouldn't take effect until 2028, would give Americans more energy efficient options to choose from, and would save hardworking taxpayers up to $369 million per year, while substantially reducing harmful air pollution—a crucial fact that some have conveniently failed to mention."

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

kaleedity posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Fresh kitties behind the nursery

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

AxGrap posted:

yo get those cats spayed and neutered please

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bearjew posted:

yo get those cats spayed and neutered please

I'm visiting in laws, but I think they will be doing that and relocating them to be farm cats

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

AxGrap posted:

wow!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
obamna

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

kaleedity posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

nite crew is a mess

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

had to look up the deets:

As Newsweek points out in their coverage of this, using intel from a DOE spokesperson, "These proposed standards, which are required by Congress [and] wouldn't take effect until 2028, would give Americans more energy efficient options to choose from, and would save hardworking taxpayers up to $369 million per year, while substantially reducing harmful air pollution—a crucial fact that some have conveniently failed to mention."
I know they may as well shoot us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

mmm hungwy